What Do You Think Is Happening

JAF

Whatabeast
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2018
So me and my girl are having a lot less sex lately. Its gone down to about once every 3 weeks. I admit im not as good in bed as when we firsr met, i probably last half the time as i used to. My dick only breaks 5 inches on a good day. I wonder if i am not pleasing her anymore. I ak really just turned on by her pleasure and wouldnt mind it it took someone else to give it to her. Do you think she is fantasizing about that or doing something about it already Im just wondering what everyonr thinks

Why don't just ask her and tell her you're kind of worried because of it?

This could bring loads of new impulses and increase your sexlife!

Maybe she has fantasies and wants to explore, better that you doing it together then she doing it alone.

A friend ( from the gym ) had kind of the same problem, once a month and sometimes not in 2 months having sex, they kind of both gave it up. Still was more then enough love for their marriage but she fantasized about other people and he was just wandering what was on her mind and just made it worse and less sexy for her.
They had kind of a fight one day and he said you want other dicks then tell me, she had little to lose and said this was one of her fantasies and her being used by some large dicks was better then once a month having a quick fuck. In short, later they talked about it again and agreed to try it and invited me and another guy for a drink and told us. Ended up fucking her doggystyle while she was kissing him and telling how deep and hard we fucked her with every detail. After we were finished he fucked her and both told us later they had a amazing night.
Now they sometimes have couples, girls and guys over to join, but together they fuck again at least 2 to 3 times a week. The day after us meeting her they had sex 3 times just because of how hot this was for them.

Reactions: Capt. Ron
Keesnl said:
Why don't just ask her and tell her you're kind of worried because of it?

This could bring loads of new impulses and increase your sexlife!

Maybe she has fantasies and wants to explore, better that you doing it together then she doing it alone.

A friend ( from the gym ) had kind of the same problem, once a month and sometimes not in 2 months having sex, they kind of both gave it up. Still was more then enough love for their marriage but she fantasized about other people and he was just wandering what was on her mind and just made it worse and less sexy for her.
They had kind of a fight one day and he said you want other dicks then tell me, she had little to lose and said this was one of her fantasies and her being used by some large dicks was better then once a month having a quick fuck. In short, later they talked about it again and agreed to try it and invited me and another guy for a drink and told us. Ended up fucking her doggystyle while she was kissing him and telling how deep and hard we fucked her with every detail. After we were finished he fucked her and both told us later they had a amazing night.
Now they sometimes have couples, girls and guys over to join, but together they fuck again at least 2 to 3 times a week. The day after us meeting her they had sex 3 times just because of how hot this was for them.

Sounds like i need to invite you over for drinks haha. But that is a good point and why ive been thinking about it a lot more lately. Just have to find the right way to bring it up.

JAF said:
Sounds like i need to invite you over for drinks haha. But that is a good point and why ive been thinking about it a lot more lately. Just have to find the right way to bring it up.

Why not start about it when you do have sex?

Did it once with a fuckbuddy, she loved to suck my fingers while doing doggystyle. Asked her, while fucking harder, if she would loved it if my fingers would be a real dick. She didn't respond but really sucked my fingers like doing a blowjob, helped her cum quicker as well.
Later time while playing again i teased, going inside her and later let her suck and repeated this. When we were about to cum i asked her if she wanted my cum inside her or in her mouth, when almost cumming i told her she was the hottest slut i ever knew and i loved her for that. Later she brought this up and asked if i would like this, told her never to just do it for me. We are only fuckbuddy's and nothing more, if she wanted to have a extra dick it was up to her. Week later while fucking she started to fantasize and wished she had a extra dick in her mouth or maybe in her ass. Few months later after some drinks she asked if i knew a guy who i trusted that would join if she would decide to have one extra. Month later she had her fantasie and she loved it.

Don't just ask but give it some time, when she says no way you can say you brought this up as a idea for spicing up your sexlife.

Reactions: whitewife696969
I've had to work hard to break my wife in.

Keesnl said:
Why not start about it when you do have sex?

Did it once with a fuckbuddy, she loved to suck my fingers while doing doggystyle. Asked her, while fucking harder, if she would loved it if my fingers would be a real dick. She didn't respond but really sucked my fingers like doing a blowjob, helped her cum quicker as well.
Later time while playing again i teased, going inside her and later let her suck and repeated this. When we were about to cum i asked her if she wanted my cum inside her or in her mouth, when almost cumming i told her she was the hottest slut i ever knew and i loved her for that. Later she brought this up and asked if i would like this, told her never to just do it for me. We are only fuckbuddy's and nothing more, if she wanted to have a extra dick it was up to her. Week later while fucking she started to fantasize and wished she had a extra dick in her mouth or maybe in her ass. Few months later after some drinks she asked if i knew a guy who i trusted that would join if she would decide to have one extra. Month later she had her fantasie and she loved it.

Don't just ask but give it some time, when she says no way you can say you brought this up as a idea for spicing up your sexlife.

I have notice she likes to suck on my fingers while im fucking her. That could be a good starting point. And i told her of a threesome dream i had and she was intrigued the first time i bought it up but not as much another time i mentioned it.

Another thing i noticed last night when we were fucking though( which is 2 times in 9 days which is good the way weve been going.) Is that i was able to get four fingers in her. Before getting even three in was a struggle and she usually didnt like it. But last night slipped the fourth in no problem and she did like it. It coulf just be that i had gotteb her her first toy bigger than me but idk.

papa4u78 said:
I've had to work hard to break my wife in.
What did you have to do?

JAF said:
... wouldnt mind it it took someone else to give it to her. Do you think she is fantasizing about that or doing something about it already Im just wondering what everyonr thinks

Mate, if she's not getting it from you, she's getting it somewhere else.
You definitely need to spark some romance with your lady, so try some new things as you are able.
Maybe a date and an overnight at a local motel? Cook a dinner for her with plenty of wine to drink?
For more intimate stuff, what about role-playing? Dress in costume or outfit?
Maybe this will not only increase your frequency, but may lead to opening the doors of discussion to 'other subjects'.....

Give something a try and let us know how it goes.
Best wishes!

JAF said:
So me and my girl are having a lot less sex lately. Its gone down to about once every 3 weeks. I admit im not as good in bed as when we firsr met, i probably last half the time as i used to.
Go down on your woman and gently bring her to orgasm at least once via cunilingus, first using your tongue to prepare her by licking and kissing her inner thighs before working your way up and licking and kissing her pussy. Make sure she has experienced the satisfaction of at least one orgasm before you enter her and begin fucking. Then, it won't matter if you cum prematurely.
JAF said:
My dick only breaks 5 inches on a good day.
That's OK. Whatever size it is is what it is.
JAF said:
I wonder if I am not pleasing her anymore.
It sounds that way. Many (perhaps most) women can't orgasm from penetrative sexual intercourse. If you cum prematurely, that makes it even worse. Thus, you need to bring your woman to orgasm with your tongue at least once before you enter her.
JAF said:
I am really just turned on by her pleasure, and wouldn't mind it it took someone else to give it to her.
First, do it yourself by routinely making it part of your sexual practice by first going down on her and bringing her off with cunilingus every time before you penetrate her. If you're not familiar with how to do this, google "how to perform cunilingus" (without the quotes). Lots of links will come up to sites with instructions.
JAF said:
Do you think she is fantasizing about that, or doing something about it already?
If you want to know what your woman fantasizes about, you'll have to ask her. I suggest proposing that if she will tell you her sexual fantasies, you will tell her yours. Then, you can propose some games in which you sometimes pretend to carry out her fantasies, and sometimes pretend to carry out yours.

Custer Laststand said:
Go down on your woman and gently bring her to orgasm at least once via cunilingus, first using your tongue to prepare her by licking and kissing her inner thighs before working your way up and licking and kissing her pussy. Make sure she has experienced the satisfaction of at least one orgasm before you enter her and begin fucking. Then, it won't matter if you cum prematurely.

That's OK. Whatever size it is is what it is.

It sounds that way. Many (perhaps most) women can't orgasm from penetrative sexual intercourse. If you cum prematurely, that makes it even worse. Thus, you need to bring your woman to orgasm with your tongue at least once before you enter her.

First, do it yourself by routinely making it part of your sexual practice by first going down on her and bringing her off with cunilingus every time before you penetrate her. If you're not familiar with how to do this, google "how to perform cunilingus" (without the quotes). Lots of links will come up to sites with instructions.

If you want to know what your woman fantasizes about, you'll have to ask her. I suggest proposing that if she will tell you her sexual fantasies, you will tell her yours. Then, you can propose some games in which you sometimes pretend to carry out her fantasies, and sometimes pretend to carry out yours.

Thats one thing thats wierd to me too. I love cunilingus and used to go down on her all the time. I know between that and my fingers i can make her cum. But now whenever i try to go down on her she doesnt let it happen.

Also i would say the only place i cum prematurely is when doing doggy style. I can last a decent amount of time basically in any position. Jusr its still probably half the time from when we first met.

If she previously enjoyed you going down on her and now she stops you, it’s probably because there is fresh cum still dripping out from her new lover. Tell her how hot that makes you and she might keep you around a while longer, otherwise get ready for the big “it’s not you, it’s me" talk.

Ita anothwr week without sex. I hope it wont turn into that but i try to hint to her that id find it hot and itd be ok for her to tell me.

Some women aren't as sexual as they seem at the start of a relationship. , maybe also things have gotten stale between you, or other things in your lives killing the libido.

usually, IMO men worry more about this stuff than women.

JAF said:
That's one thing that's wierd to me. I love cunilingus and used to go down on her all the time. I know between that and my fingers i can make her cum. But now whenever i try to go down on her she doesnt let it happen.
Hm.... perhaps the suggestion by "Cuck and loving it" that your woman doesn't want you kissing and sucking her pussy because she's afraid you'll taste the cum of another lover she's taken is a good one.

You might consider initiating a game in which you confess to her you're really turned on by the fantasy that she has such a strong sex drive she can't resist taking other men. Try to set up the game such that whenever the two of you are alone together, she pretends to be your cuckoldress, you pretend to be her cuckold, and she teases you about the man with a big cock she just had that day who is far superior in bed. Your role would be to pretend to be humiliated. As your game proceeds, get more and more into it. Play your role skillfully in ways that appeal to your woman, and encourage her to play her role in ways that play into your cuckold fantasy and turn you on — which could include her denying you (as she's doing, at least partially, already), but in your game she would taunt and tease you about it.

As time passes, it may become gradually harder to discern whether she is playing your game or teasing you about a for-real other lover
she has taken. Eventually you may come to realize, and she may come to accept, that you are in fact her cuckold — and your fantasy will be realized.

Custer Laststand said:
Hm.... perhaps the suggestion by "Cuck and loving it" that your woman doesn't want you kissing and sucking her pussy because she's afraid you'll taste the cum of another lover she's taken is a good one.

You might consider initiating a game in which you confess to her you're really turned on by the fantasy that she has such a strong sex drive she can't resist taking other men. Try to set up the game such that whenever the two of you are alone together, she pretends to be your cuckoldress, you pretend to be her cuckold, and she teases you about the man with a big cock she just had that day who is far superior in bed. Your role would be to pretend to be humiliated. As your game proceeds, get more and more into it. Play your role skillfully in ways that appeal to your woman, and encourage her to play her role in ways that play into your cuckold fantasy and turn you on — which could include her denying you (as she's doing, at least partially, already), but in your game she would taunt and tease you about it.

As time passes, it may become gradually harder to discern whether she is playing your game or teasing you about a for-real other lover
she has taken. Eventually you may come to realize, and she may come to accept, that you are in fact her cuckold — and your fantasy will be realized.
Thats an intresting idea. I might havw to try that

Reactions: Custer Laststand
JAF said:
That's an interesting idea. I might have to try that.
Go for it. The first step will be to see if your woman seems intrigued by the idea. If she is, you can begin your game with both of you taking pleasure as she teases you about her (pretend) other lovers.

If she doesn't seem interested at all and refuses to play, you might consider adopting a strategy employed by another member of this forum, who wanted his wife to make him her cuckold but she was reluctant. He purchased a male chastity device, made her his sole keyholder, and agreed that she should only unlock him when she wanted sex from him. Thus freed from her fear that he would pursue other women if she began fucking another man, she began an affair with a man (at her place of employment) who had been hitting on her.

If your woman is also disinterested in this idea, and declines to have anything to do with helping you select and purchase a chastity device and declines to be your keyholder, I suggest purchasing a chastity device yourself then becoming your own keyholder, unlocking yourself only when she wants sex from you. Pretty soon, I would guess, she will see the advantages to her of keeping you in a chastity device, and accept being your sole keyholder. This, in turn, will make it easier for her to accept playing your proposed game which, eventually, will make it easier for her to accept the desirability of taking a lover (if she hasn't already), thus making you her cuckold.