• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What did this do to your relationship?

• Thread starterzugnom
  • Start date

zugnom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2008
I posted this in the Mainstream fourm early. But, I only received one response. I thought I would post this in another forum and see if I can get more feedback.

This is mostly a question for the ladies. Feel free to answer guys. But honestly, most of us guys understand our own feelings as well as congress understands the needs of the average American. So I am mostly looking to the ladies to share deeper reflections about their feelings and experiences.

I see a lot of discussion about titillation. I want to know about the emotional aspects of this lifestyle on your long term relationships. This topic has been touched on in a number of posts. But, I have not seen it consolidated in to one thread. I am curious how this lifestyle has impacted your relationships.

* Has this helped, hurt, or had no affect on your relationship?
* Are you closer to your significant other? Or, has this placed a wedge/space in your relationship?
* Do you view them in a better or worst light now?
* Do you have more or less respect for them now?
* How do you feel about your relationship now?
* Has this experience helped you grow? Or, has it caused you pain?

Thank you for your insight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pumpnspray