• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What are some twisted ways you walked in on your girl cheating?

• Thread starteritchy321
  • Start date

itchy321

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2011
When I was still a virgin I had a girlfriend call me over to her room in school. She was so angry with me she wanted me to walk in on her. She was on her back with a guy's dick right at her pussy. She looked up at me from the side and said "Now watch my virgin pussy take a cock for the first time." She obviously broke up with me and I have never had a virgin pussy in my life. I'm pretty sure deep down that is why. I like to know that I will never be first.

Reactions: purplejoys
Wife #2...
I used to come home from work and she would be preparing my dinner...in the kitchen...wearing ONLY a babydoll...and our across-the-hall neighbor sitting there enjoying the show. That went on every night for what seemed like 2 weeks or more; I never got to see them actually fucking, but it wasn't hard to put 2 + 2 together.
Maybe a year or so later, after moving with a job transfer, I came home for lunch one day. She was "entertaining" a young man who was a previous co-worker. She was wearing that same bay doll ONLY, kissing him as he was touching her when I walked in.
Again, didn't see the actual act, but I could still add.

I enjoyed the time my wife was out back with a gardener (a temp while regular was on holiday.) They entered the back door into where I was fiddling with whatever, she entered first. Her tee shirt had a big, dirty hand print over her right tit. Best was that there was half a hand print on his pants, the missing half obviously inside his zipper.
Once, during a spell when I took a job to learn a thing about pine trees (not for money but for my own ed.) there was a couple of weeks when 2 of my co-workers asked me to give them rides to and from work. Going in, I would go from one to the other then to the farm. Coming home, Cathy instructed me to bring both to our place then take each home individually. On the very first trip Larry asked why she wanted it that way. I hung my head and squeaked, "I'll show you why." I drove the car into a wooded area aside my home. I motioned for Larry to follow me. We sneaked over to my bedroom window and watched Dave fuck my wife. Larry reacted with shock; maybe more that I was fully aware of her ways. He asked me why I showed him this. I meekly replied, "So you know what to expect tomorrow night and because I will suck you off while you watch them; if you want me too." He did and I did. The following night Dave was in my mouth while Larry was in my wife's cunt.
Very early on in our marriage we had an apartment just a jog across from West Babylon high school. I had graduated a year before we wed but my wife dropped out of school to marry me. While I attended University (10 till 5) she would stroll over to the high school and recruit male and female students to keep her busy in my absence.
It became an occasional thing for me to find her with another or others in bed when returning home to make dinner. I was never permitted to complain or voice my wants or rights, however, one afternoon I walked into the apartment's kitchen (first room through the door) to find her alone and offering herself to me in lacy lingerie, high heels and spread wide open atop the kitchen table. "I felt badly for neglecting you," she said in the best Surprise Party fashion. "Come here, Jimbo. Here's a cream pie for your supper."
There was that time I arose from a sound sleep bothered by slapping sounds. Of course, I knew some guy was pounding her in the living room; his body slapping up against her ass. Nothing new, no big deal, I really could care less but I had to pee. Walking into the dimly lit room, I would had continued on except the guy froze - ramrod straight up. He, of course, thought he was busted. They were both fully dressed and just in from a date. Except for her dress being lifted behind her, from my view point they just looked like a guy standing behind a gal. I just nodded and pointed toward the hall and the bath. Cathy smiled and said, "Oh, Ted, say hello to my brother Jim." (We seldom called ourselves man and wife.) Ted was really relieved - in more ways than one - and the look on his face, and the smirk on Cathy's was priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread