• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Well here we go, wife to share in Fla.

useher

None
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2021
We are leaving for vacation in Fla. Sunday, for two weeks. I have three different meets lined up for my wife being shared for the first time. One is for Monday night next week in Jacksonville Fla. with an older white man in his late 60s, who seems very kinky and that is what I was looking for. The next meet is with another older man who is clean cut looking in his 60s, in Orlando on Thursday night next week, and my wife really likes this mans looks. This man has an older black friend in his late 60s who is kind of rough looking that he wants to bring along with him to enjoy my wife. My wife has no idea of him bringing his old black friend for her. This is where my problem is. I don't know how she is going to react if both of these men show up together, so this older white man plans on getting my wife naked in the bed and getting her worked up and then calling his black friend to our room. I am hoping that she will not freak out and just go along with it. I have for many years thought about her with a black man and now maybe I will get my wish if all goes well. I also have another meet with a older white man in Ft. Myers the following week if all goes well, and I will keep you all posted on what happens.

DSCN0607 (2).JPG DSCN0605 (2).JPG DSCN0656.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Atlanta_Jay, Flcpl, antoniodicro and 6 others
Everything went as planned and worked out very well.

Reactions: IctRider
Any of the creampie she was left with?

wftoplay said:
Any of the creampie she was left with?
Yes she had 3 different men and several loads shot in her. Two old white guys and a older black guy did the deed.

• Love
Reactions: antoniodicro and hairbear1954

Users who are viewing this thread