Weight and my sissy self-image

• Thread starterLaceyfemme
  • Start date

Laceyfemme

Experienced sissy and cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hawaii
As a sissy, I am much more concerned about my weight than I need to be, so I wanted to write about it. Hope this doesn't cause any distress or self shaming.

I have been highly aware that I am more slender, less muscular, and weaker than most other men/boys since middle school gym classes. I was aware that it made me less attractive to girls, and it was probably a fairly big part of me becoming a sissy in the first place. Being slender was a real advantage for me when I started crossdressing, and it actually improved my self image.

But I probaby take it way too far. There is a 10 pound weight range I allow myself. This makes just a modest difference in how flat my tummy is, how pants fit, and my exact waist size when I am laced up in a corset, but not really very much because I'm 6 foot 2. But I check my weight most mornings, and being a just a little heavier or lighter makes a real difference in how I feel.

Part of it is buying into to same stereotypes about beauty as real women do, but there are some slighly different aspects for a sissy. It's actually important to me to be slender and weak, and I like being thinner (even a lot thinner) than the men I have sex with. Plus, I really do have a slender frame, and too many extra pounds would honestly look bad on me

Am I an outlier here? Do you try to impose limits on your weight that make a big difference to you? Does your mistress or master enforce a diet on you, and (for example) keep you in chastity if you are over some limit?

Last edited: