weekend with the wife

• Thread startershodink75
  • Start date

shodink75

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2012
Hey new here and just wanted to share a little of recent events with my new friends. Friday night my wife of just over a year decided she wanted to mix things up a bit first she layed down naked on the kitchen table and had me eat her pussy while she waited on her well endowed companion to come by. Then once he had arrived she had me stop going down on her and we went to the bedroom where i was to watch her take this cock that easily doubles mine in size. And to make things even worse she had me guide this cock of his into her pussy by hand. Once inside her he fucked my beautiful wife silly i watched her get off with him like nothing i have ever seen before. When he was finished she lay trembling on the bed she wanted me to eat her out some more which i was very anxious to do. After a while of that (i'm not sure how long i was busy savoring the wonderful mixture of their cum) she laid me on my back and rode my little cock telling me how much bigger he felt inside of her than i did. She felt so good with her pussy all stretched from her lover that I came fast and hard. She wasn't finished so she sat on my face eating a mixture of all of our come until she came again. It was the most intense sexual experience we have had since we have been married. Is it any wonder that she's ready to see him again. And to be honest i look forward to it too. I love my wife and i love that she allows me to be a part of her pleasures even when i obviously don't compare to him.

Ok well thats all for now. I'm hoping to be able to share more of my cuckold experiences soon

That was quite hot.

You are very lucky to have a wife who likes for you to watch her take big cock and then lick the creampie clean. I'd love it if mine would fuck other guys for me to watch.

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!