• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wedding rings for submissive husbands

• Thread starterLaceyfemme
  • Start date

Laceyfemme

Experienced sissy and cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hawaii
It might be interesting if there were a few wedding ring variants for husbands who are dominated in different ways. For example, sissies might wear diamond engagement rings, and men in chastity could wear a locking finger sleave simulating a cock cage. Just a simple public statement of your role in your marriage that is out there for the world to see all the time.

A hot wife might wear an engagement ring with one small stone and two or more large ones. Any other suggestions for rings or other jewelry that makes similar statements?

• Love
Reactions: Melange, Custer Laststand, slutwifelina and 3 others
Laceyfemme said:
It might be interesting if there were a few wedding ring variants for husbands who are dominated in different ways.
Just a simple public statement of your role in your marriage that is out there for the world to see all the time.

Any other suggestions for rings or other jewelry that makes similar statements?

happylife.jpg

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina, natasnaikul and toolman2c
I had no idea...here is another set I found with just a little searching:

download.jpeg.jpg

Here is are the engagement and wedding rings that my wife and her Bull gave me.

ring.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Norse92
A typical set

cuckoldhotwiferings.jpg

Could use the base of a chastity cage and even one of the rings from it for the wife.

cucksringformedfromcage.jpg

Reactions: natasnaikul
Laceyfemme said:
It might be interesting if there were a few wedding ring variants for husbands who are dominated in different ways. For example, sissies might wear diamond engagement rings, and men in chastity could wear a locking finger sleave simulating a cock cage. Just a simple public statement of your role in your marriage that is out there for the world to see all the time.

A hot wife might wear an engagement ring with one small stone and two or more large ones. Any other suggestions for rings or other jewelry that makes similar statements?
A suitable form of supplementary (so to speak) wedding ring that would appropriately convey the status of a submissive husband would be a lock-on metal collar. "Eternity" metal collars can be found, for instance, here:

https://www.eternitycollars.com/collections/collars

A submissive husband could appropriately wear a collar of this nature at all times, including to his job on a daily basis.

Users who are viewing this thread