• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wedding Night Swap And The Stunt Cock

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Wedding Night Swap and The Stunt Cock

by EroticWriter

wedding night stunt cock.jpg
Some were willing, and some not so.

The cast of characters:

Bill, the storyteller with big plans for his bride

Jennifer, the workmate goddess who wants it all.

Kathy, the bride willing to share with Jennifer for a price

Jose, the lucky stunt cock

Readers. There have been so many attempts, by numerous writers, to have the 'bride' taking a strange cock on her wedding night. This is still one more, but this time there is no gang of guys busting in to bust her cherry and stuff like that. No alcoholic induced coma. No drugs. No tied or beat up husband. I have thought and thought about it. How to have a bride taking strange cock on her wedding night and be willing and wanting? I think I finally came up with a solution. Let's see how you like it.

I met my future wife in college. I was in my senior year and had already been offered a job in a city 300 miles from home. Kathy had a year to go and when I made the jump for the new job Kathy could not follow along, so our dating consisted of a couple of weekends a month whenever I could make it over to see her.

Kathy, you might find it hard to believe in this modern age, was still a virgin. Having been raised in a fairly strict Christian home, she had adhered to her parent's wishes and was holding out for marriage. Well, she almost made it, but I was persistent and managed to score when she finally made the trip over to see me.

Her parents believed she was at a girlfriend's house that happened to be living in the same town, but she was spending almost all her time with me, and in my apartment. I kept at it, and finally, out of her desire for me, I scored on what is probably the finest body in all of the state of Tennessee.

With red hair, Kathy stands almost my height, five-eight, and with tits out to there and a waist in to here. Then the hips, like her tits, go almost out to there but the numbers don't quite match. A 34 D bra over a 24 inch waist and all held up by a set of 34 inch hips.

Wow, she has all that and a pussy too? Yes, Kathy has a pussy that measures one inch wide and five inches deep based on the way it felt after I managed to break her in. So, my six and one-half-inch cock with medium thickness, needless to say, is a pretty tight fit within her confines. Yes, I can certify she was a virgin. I felt the tear, heard the cry, and saw the little blood stains.

Ever see a real red-headed girl's pussy? Almost pure white skin and the skin can be seen all through the red hairs. It's something most men never get to see, and in my case, I got to see her pretty pussy with matching blood.

And then, after working on her head and body for months and finally succeeding, Kathy shuts me off! Twice over two nights I did it with her, wearing a rubber and begging her to go on the pill, while she kept saying there was no need for her to go on the pill until we are married.

But I delayed my decision on the marriage, hoping to keep getting laid, and she shut me off. “Bill, I insist. No marriage, no pussy.” And she was sticking to it.

So, I promised to marry her. After all, I did love Kathy and it was nice and confidence building to know that I was the only one. With three hundred miles separating us, we debated about the best way to go about it. We finally decided to have a small wedding, attended by just a few friends in the town where I work.

Her folks, being relieved of the obligation of having to spend a lot of bucks on a big wedding and with Kathy having a younger sister who would also be having a wedding someday, were so appreciative that they told us we could have a choice of going on a cruise or staying in a mountain cabin for a week, and they would pay the freight.

There was no contest, we chose the cabin. Going on a cruise with all the controversy over Hantavirus sickness on the cruise liners, etc. was not our cup of tea. But the cabin, we told her folks, could wait a few weeks after the marriage until I had enough time on the job accumulated to take a week off.

It was all set. On June 15th Kathy would come to Georgia, we would get married the same day, and we would stay at my apartment until we were settled in enough to go house hunting. So now I was engaged, but there was one problem, I had another girlfriend.

Well, I guess you could say Jennifer was a girlfriend. During the weeks when Kathy had shut me off, I had gone scouting, and found Jennifer working in the same building as me. Not for the same company, but the two companies worked together on several projects.

The first date had gone relatively well, a short dinner followed up by a drive up to a parking spot on a hill with a good view, and surprisingly, some heavy making out..

I got under her bra and, almost, inside her panties.

She was panting as she gently tried pushing my hands away. Finally she confided: “I’m not on the pill.”

I was cursing myself. I had not brought along a rubber.

“Maybe next time,” she explained. I tried harder, just letting me put it in for little while, and things like that. No luck, but I was hot enough for her, and liked her enough to ask for a second date.

Jennifer, in advance of our second date said that she had not made up her mind, but just in case to bring along a rubber, and she allowed me to bring her up to my apartment! Her clothes came off fairly quickly and oh boy did she ever look good.

Wanting Jennifer to share in my excitement, I showed her how to roll the rubber down over my rock-hard cock. Then I went back to learning the secrets of her body.

As I explored her luxurious body, determining that it was very similar to Kathy's body but more compact since Jennifer was a bit smaller in all areas, but in equal portions, I eagerly slipped between her supple thighs, made penetration, heard the cry of pain, felt the tear, and stopped mid-stroke.

“You're a virgin?”

“Yes.”

“But why me,” I asked proudly? “We barely met.”

“I got tired of waiting, you seem nice, and I wanted to see what it is like.”

I proceeded to show Jennifer what it is like, for all of ten, maybe fifteen minutes until finally, no longer able to hold back because of her passion, her incredible tightness and that fantastic body, I filled the rubber and in the process hearing a little cry of surprise and pleasure from her.

But she had not climaxed, and I was probably more concerned about it then she was. “It's my first time, so don't worry about it. We have time to enjoy one another.”

I was feeling pretty good about all this, having taken two virgins in a row a few weeks apart, but there was a problem. Jennifer sounded like she might want to get serious, and I was now engaged.

I was still hard and I still had the rubber on, and I went deep, waited a minute and slid back a ways in preparation for fucking her round two.

“Aren't you afraid the rubber will come off,” she asked? Jennifer had seen the rubber still hanging on me after I had pulled out, and the cum in the end had stretched it out until it had maybe two inches of rubber hanging past the end of my cock.

“No, it won't come off,” I said. “I held onto it with my fingers until I got it inside you again.”

Well, I knew that with that rubber being so full and stretched out, there was always the chance that it would slide off my cock while I was inside her, but you see, I wanted to keep fucking and I only had that one rubber. I began pumping and my dick stiffened and tightened up that rubber instantly.

“It hurts a little now,” she said, moaning. “Maybe we had better wait a while.”

“Wait.” I gave her another half-dozen pumps and let it go.

I shot a load, a good one, and Jennifer moaned as she felt me throbbing a second time. “I'm glad,” she said as she wrapped her legs tighter around me. “I didn't want you to take me home and be all frustrated.”

“Well, I’m worried about you. We can try again tomorrow night,” I said. Though I really liked Jennifer and wanted to make her cum, I had already committed to a marriage. I’d keep fucking her and then figure out how to break this off before my wedding somehow.

“We might need to wait a couple of nights until the soreness goes away. But don’t worry, the next time, I’ll be on the pill,” Jennifer promised. “I’ve already made an appointment with my doctor.”

But the next day came the problem. I went down to the break area that the two companies shared in common, and seeing Jennifer there, I smiled and sat down at her table. I saw tears in her eyes as she looked at me. “You're engaged?”

My heart dropped. Oh shit. She had mentioned going out with me to someone else and had been warned about my status. I decided to play it straight.

“Yes. But I only took you out for fun. I had no idea you would...” I looked around to make sure no one was within earshot, “go to bed with me and turn out to be a virgin to boot!”

Jennifer sniffed. “Well, I asked for it. I should have checked you out a little better. I saw someone that attracted me and decided to go for it, and now it was all for nothing.”

“No baby. Not for nothing. If you want to keep seeing me, maybe we can work it out.”

“When are you getting married?”

I shrugged. “Two weeks from now, on June 15th.” Then I hastened to add: “But she lives 300 miles away, and is coming here for the wedding the same day, so we have time, for a while, if you want to keep seeing me.”

“So soon? You’re getting married in two weeks and you took advantage of me! No. Forget it. Just add me to your list of conquests.”

“I don't have a list,” I answered quickly. “My fiancé was a virgin too, and now she wants to, is making me wait until we are married before I can have any more.”

“I guess you'll just have to keep on waiting then. I'm not going to be your source of pleasure until she gets here.” And with that, Jennifer rose and walked out. She looked so good walking away with that great ass. Well, at least I had been her first.

I was keeping a daily contact with Kathy before she was to arrive for our little wedding. I had a couple of male friends to attend, but maybe some couples. That was when Jennifer surprised me when she approached me in the lunch room one day.

“Do you have a photo of her?” Just like that she had come out with it.

I of course, knew who she was asking about. I was suspicious but she was acting friendly. “Yes. Want to see it?”

“Yes, please.”

In the back of my mind I was thinking that maybe she planned to get some kind of revenge by informing my bride to be, but Jennifer was sweet, and I didn't think so. So I went ahead and showed her a photo I kept in my wallet and hoped that this was a non-threatening visit from her.

I watched as she studied the photo. There was a slight smile on her face. “What do you think?”

“She's pretty, very. Does she ever make it with girls?”

Boom! Right out of the blue Jennifer hit me with that one. “I don't think so, but in joking around, on dates, she mentioned that she might do it with the right girl if there was no boyfriend available. But she might have been joking, like I said.”

I stared hard at Jennifer, and my mind was going 90. “Why do you ask? Are you attracted to girls?”

“No. Yes. I've thought about it. What's her name?”

“Kathy.”

“Do you think that Kathy might be willing to share you with me, if I...well, if I was willing to make it with her too?”

My heart was pounding. It was obvious that even after I had been deceptive and taken her virginity, Jennifer was still attracted to me. But get two women together in bed as gorgeous as my two virginal women were?

What a dream. I began stammering as I tried to come up with a solution to this incredible offer, or maybe I should say, challenge. “I don't know. I could ask her. I...I couldn't tell her that I already did it with you.”

Seeing that she was not giving me a dirty look, I went on. “That would upset her, big time. But if you could keep that a secret, and I told her...let me think...if I told her that you and I had become friends and when you expressed an interest in going further, that I told you that I can't because I am engaged. And then you suggested this.”

I reached out to hold her hand, testing her, and she did not pull away. “I could try that, if you can go along with keeping what we already did a secret.”

“Ask her.” She giggled. “You know what would really be wild? It would be something really daring, that you and she would never forget, or me, for that matter?”

“What's that?”

“If we all three got together on your wedding night.”

Surprisingly, I was on the same page with her. That sounded like an impossible task, a big non-starter, but still, it might be worth a try if I worked it right.

“Jennifer, if I do this, ask Kathy I mean, can I count on you to go through with it if she agrees? It would be very embarrassing to stick my neck out like that and then have you back out.”

“You can count on me.”

“And you won't make it with any other men in the meantime? I like being, knowing that I have been the only one.”
“Well for sure there has not been anyone after you. I mean, it’s been less than 24 hours!”

I smiled. “Well, I want to be the first man to…to give you an orgasm, so it’s important to me that you wait. Do you promise, if I talk to Kathy about this?”

“Yes, I promise. But your fiancé will have to think that I either have a boyfriend who took my cherry, or that I had one at one time.”

“Yes,” I agreed. “Had one, because obviously there is no one around now, and that is why you asked, right?”

“Right.”

“O.K., I'll do it. It will be hard on the phone, but that is the way I will have to get it arranged in advance since Kathy is planning on arriving the very day we get married.”

Jennifer giggled. “This could be a lot of fun.” She frowned. “But you don't think she would be too jealous to go through with it?”

I nodded. “I can't lie to you. Kathy might be very jealous, but if I worked it right, and she trusts me and subsequently trusts you, it might work. I think if we all got into bed together that it might be better for you and her to mess around first and then I would join in.”

“Jennifer nodded. “That might be best, once we get into bed.” she smiled. “I don’t know about you, but this has me all excited.”

“Me too.” I reached out to hold her hand and she let me do it, for about five seconds. “That’s all you get unless she says yes.”

Rather than attempt this on the phone I drove the 300 miles the next weekend. There were things I needed to say to Kathy, and they needed to be said in person. Again, as I had Kathy out that night, she made out, including allowing me to fondle her breasts, but closing her legs when my hand went lower.

She was holding firm. She would not put out until our marriage. Finally I saw my chance to hit her with it.

“Look Kathy. This isn't fair. I...you gave me your virginity and I have promised to marry you. The date is set, so why not?”

“I told you,” Kathy said firmly, “no marriage, no more pussy.” She sighed and added: “Far as you’re concerned I’m still a virgin.”

Now was my chance to broach the subject. “I've been totally faithful to you, but it has been really hard. There has even been a cute girl at work that wanted to make it with me and all I had to do was go through with it but instead, being loyal to you, I told her that I am engaged.”

“Really? Go on. So what did she say then?”

“She asked to see a photo of you, so I showed her. She said that you were, are very lovely.”

“Well, that's nice of her, I guess.”

“And then she asked me if you might go for girls.” I waited with bated breath. Her next reaction might tell the tale.

“Really? Is she gay, I mean, bi-sexual?”

“She doesn't know. She said that she has always had this fantasy and judging by your photo you are the person she has always dreamed of making it with. If she ever did it, that is.”

“And do you have a photo of her?”

“No. Of course not. She's not my girlfriend, but if you want to see one I could probably get it and e-mail you when I get back to the office on Monday.”

“Why don't you do that? I'm curious.”

My mind was whirling. This was going better than I had hoped. “You might make it with her? That would be really neat if you would and I could just watch.”

Then Kathy said what I had been hoping for.”

“And I suppose you would want to...fuck her too.”

I hastened to answer. “That would be only if it was alright with you. In a sharing situation it could happen naturally. She, her name is Jennifer, didn't come right out and say that but it was probably on her mind. Get you and she gets me in the process.”

I could see that Kathy's mind was clicking away. “You know what might be fun? Do it on our wedding night.”

Wham bam, thank you ma'am! I couldn't believe that my fiancé was coming out with what I had been hoping to arrange.

“Really,” I asked? “Now that would really be wild. Do you mean that she could go to bed with you and me right after the wedding? That would be kind of soon, I think, but I will do it if you want to.”

My mind was happily working away. It was filled with visions of me having my wife and still being able to have Jennifer on the side. If it was only in a sharing mode with my wife, that was perfectly fine with me.

But then Kathy thought further. “That might not be a good idea. She, this Jennifer might get ideas about you. I don't want to feel like, if you have been intimate with her that she would be working with you and having this thing going on between you and her.”

That was when I said the lie. I don't know why I did it, but I could feel the possibility of having Jennifer and my wife together slipping away. “Oh, but she has a boyfriend!”

Now I had done it and I had to go on constructing a lie. “She doesn't see him very often because he works and lives in another town and says that's why she could probably do it with you, with us with no problem. He wouldn't need to know, she said.”

Kathy was frowning now. “It sounds to me like you and she have been talking about this quite a bit. Are you sure you haven't already made it with her?”

I could sense some anger there and had to fix things, and right now. “No. I told you. The desire was there, on her part and, well, I'll be honest, on my part too, but we did not do anything. I haven't ever touched her. All we have done is talk in the lunchroom.”

“You don't talk to her when working?”

“No, she works for another company, below ours. The two companies share the lunchroom.”

“Oh,” she said, seemingly breathing a little easier. “That's better, I guess.”

Kathy, I think, was still thinking about making it with Jennifer. “I'll tell you what. Have her boyfriend come to the wedding with her so I will know that he exists, and afterward, the three of us can get together.”

I laughed nervously. “And what would we do with her boyfriend? That might be kind of hard to explain, when Jennifer stays with us and he has to leave.”

“Just have him come to the wedding, and then she can get rid of him somehow. Have her make a 'day date' or something. She can say she is invited to a wedding and doesn't want to come alone. Then she can join up with us later. I guess we could or should have a hotel room reserved and I would want it to be a nice one, like a suite. She could come there after the wedding and her saying her goodbyes.”

“Wow Kathy. My mind was going 60 trying to figure out a way to work this, and your mind is going 90! You're way ahead of me. Let me talk to Jennifer about this and see what she thinks, if she could work it.”

“You're excited about the possibility, aren't you?”

I laughed. “Well, I would be lying if I said 'No,'” I thought of something that might sound nice and also make Kathy feel more secure about all this planning. “If you and I had never made love already, I wouldn't be going along with this, this threesome on our wedding night. But now, since we've already had sex together, I think this little arrangement will give us something to remember. An unforgettable wedding night you might say!”

I had put some excitement into my voice, and Kathy seemed to share my excitement.

“Yes. I believe it will. A first time for all three of us. Something to remember.”

That is one of the really nice things I like about this woman and why I wanted to marry her. Kathy is not only a knockout to look at, she is sharp as a tack mentally, probably smarter than me since she has a Masters and I have only got a Bachelor's degree. I know, that doesn't make her smarter necessarily, but Kathy had the desire and drive to work through that extra year and I got tired of college. That makes her smarter, maybe.

I was horny, very, and right then. “Are you sure that we can't make love, maybe now, just one more time before the wedding?

“I told you, no, not until we are married. I'm glad that we did it, but sorry at the same time. We get married, I feel secure, and then you can have your little girlfriend.”

“Honey. She's not my girlfriend.”

“You know what I mean.”

So that was it. It was all arranged. All I had to do was marry Kathy and I could have Jennifer too. Sharing her with Kathy true, but that was a bonus. The only thing was, Jennifer had to have a boyfriend. I was going to have to find a boyfriend, in name only, for my workmate goddess.

Making that 300 mile trip back to where I worked was a breeze. All the time the miles were flying by, my mind was on beds, or one bed in particular, but I never once got sleepy.

'How do you feel about that Jennifer? My fiancé says you can have both of us, even on the wedding night, but she has to know that you already have a boyfriend so she won't feel like you and I are carrying on behind her back.”

“But I don't have a boyfriend. You know that. I gave you my virginity, remember?”

“Let me see if I can find you one. It will just be for the wedding. Play the role and all that.”

“Why should some guy do that? What would he get out of it?”

“Maybe I could pay him or something. It would only be for two or three hours. Let me work it out. I'll come up with someone who doesn't know either of us and you can pretend to be his girlfriend at the wedding.

Then, since he is playing a part, it won't be all that hard to 'get rid' of him after the wedding. I've already told Kathy that your 'boyfriend' lives in another town so that can be the reason he has to leave.”

“When's this wedding again,” she asked. “Didn't you say on the 15th?” It looked like Jennifer was getting excited.

“Yes, it's set. The 15th of June.”

“A June bride,” Jennifer said softly. “How sweet.”

Yes, Kathy was to be a June bride. The wedding was less than two weeks away, and I still had to find a 'boyfriend' for Jennifer.

How to do that? It was tricky because of the circumstances. Whoever he guy was, he was probably going to be wondering why he was playing the role of boyfriend, and then having to disappear right after the wedding.

I knew that this role-player could not come from the company I or Jennifer worked for, and preferably, not from amongst my personal friends.

Men are sneaky, you see. If I was to tell someone who knew me and would still be around afterward, he would always know that I had used trickery to get my wife to share on her wedding night. He could use that information later to maybe blackmail me or something. Farfetched I have to admit, but I was being careful.

Where to find a boyfriend? Being careful, I began spending my off time on the other side of town, away from where I lived and worked. I found the 'boyfriend' at a Mexican restaurant. He was a waiter, and a good one. His name was Jose, but he had a Mexican father and an Anglo mother, so he looked as much all American as Hispanic.

Perfect. I spent some time talking to him at work, and I waited around to continue the conversation after he got off. Without identifying myself or where I worked, I explained the situation to him, what I needed from him, and why.

“But what's in it for me? I spend two, three hours pretending at a wedding, and then off I go. You get two women, and I get...?” His voice trailed off.

“How about 300 dollars? That would be 100 an hour and you might not even spend 3 hours doing it.”

“I'd have to buy a tux, or maybe a suit of some kind.”

“No tux. You would just be a quest of a guest. You could probably get by with just a sports jacket.”

“I don't own one, man.”

“O.K. I'll make it 400, and I'll give you a hundred in advance so you can buy a jacket. How’s that?”

“Cool man. And I can use a nice jacket anyhow. Sure, I'll do it. What date did you say this is?”

I filled Jose in on the details, and also some details about his 'girlfriend, Jennifer, but did not tell him her actual workplace or residence. It was agreed that maybe he and Jennifer should have a short meeting just before the wedding so that they would be able to act 'familiar' around one another.

When I drove back to my side of town, I was already 100 dollars shorter, but it was to be money well spent. I spent almost every lunch period with Jennifer but made sure on some of them that I had a working buddy at the table with us to keep down any ‘scandal’ talk about the engaged guy and how he was hanging around another woman.

Now it was the wedding day and the event was to be held in a meeting room in the same hotel where I had arranged a two room suite, complete with a couch, small kitchenette, bar and TV in the front and bed, TV and bath in the back for our wedding night. From the wedding to the reception, a small one, and then upstairs and into bed. So simple, and I would have my two dream girls in bed and together.

Jose, Jennifer and I had met the day before for lunch, and the two of them had been able to get acquainted and at one stage I even had them sit together in order to gain familiarity. It was all planned.

Jose and Jennifer would sit together at the wedding looking lovey dovey anytime Kathy happened to look their way, and after the wedding Jose would supposedly leave for an out of town job.

It all went smoothly. I promised to honor and obey, and kissed the bride, and I am sure Kathy could feel my erection pressing through her dress. She had not worn a full wedding dress, but she had the veil and wore that around for a while.

As I had waited for Kathy to come down the aisle, I could see Jennifer and Jose sitting a couple of rows back, and they were sitting pretty close, too close it seemed, to me.

Kathy met Jennifer for the first time during the reception. I could detect an immediate rapport and liking between them. It was a good sign. Jose was there and with Jennifer of course, and he acted the part perfectly.

We did the flower bouquet toss, although there were only four girls there to catch it, and everyone had some laughs, dances and drinks. That was when Kathy threw out the shocker. I don't think that she was suspicious, just being certain. “When you and I go into the bedroom, I want to be with you alone for a while since it will be our wedding night. Then Jennifer can come in and join us.”

“Where's she supposed to be waiting in the meantime? It's already getting late, half the guests have left and Jose will be heading home.”

“I thought about that. She and Jose can spend some time together on the couch out front and then after he leaves....”

Oh oh. I had to stop that one. “Now how the heck is that going to work? Jose was planning to leave right after the wedding, which was our plan. Jose is not supposed to know Jennifer is going to bed with us. If he comes up with her, what is he going to think when he leaves and she stays?”

I was expressing concern for what Jose might think to my wife, but inwardly I was thinking, 'Leave Jennifer alone with Jose while I am fucking in another room? I don't think so.'

Like I said previously, Kathy's mind can go 90 while mine goes 60. “I've already talked to Jennifer in the ladies’ room and as we discussed our get together I told her that I wanted to be alone with my husband for maybe half an hour to 45 minutes and then she could come in. So she agreed. And then I suggested she could wait in the other room and make love to her boyfriend to say goodbye.”

I was trying to think of some way to not have this happen, Jennifer being alone with Jose for that long. “Like I said, Kathy, what is she supposed to be telling Jose when she stays after he leaves? That will look kind of strange.”

Kathy laughed. “I suggested this to Jennifer and she came up with a plan. She said she would pretend to be drinking a lot and I would tell Jose that out of concern for her she could sleep it off in our suite and go home in the morning.”

I nodded. “I guess that might work, if he falls for it.” Inside I knew, of course Jose would 'fall for it.' After all, he was on the payroll. I was wondering though, since he would have to wait around, if he might try asking for another hour or so of wages.

Well, as went as planned, Kathy's plan now, not mine. Everyone had left, and the four of us were in the bridal suite. Kathy was happy. She was my new bride, and Jennifer was having a drink and acting somewhat ***** for Jose. But known to everybody though my new wife did not know that everyone knew, Jennifer was not *****.

“I guess you guys can pull out this couch into a bed and after Jose leaves, Jennifer can just sleep it off there and we'll make sure she gets home safely in the morning. Is that OK Jose?” She looked at Jose.

“Sure. That will be fine. Thank you.” He looked from Kathy to me and back to Kathy. “And you two have fun in there.” He winked at me as we together opened out the leather couch and found that the mattress was already fitted with a new, clean sheet. Underneath in a built in drawer, there was a top sheet and together, we fitted that on.

Kathy watched us and laughed while Jennifer took a trip to the bathroom. “It's nice to see two men working so hard for the comfort of their women.”

I tried responding with a positive attitude. “That's the way we men are when we are about to get laid.”

Now it was my turn to wink at Jose.

My new bride headed on into the bedroom and I lingered as Jennifer came back from the bathroom. When I was sure that Kathy was out of earshot I whispered and gestured like mad to Jennifer and Jose. “You guys just sit here and wait, OK? Be good and I'll be out to get you soon as...” I smiled at Jennifer.

“We'll be fine,” replied Jennifer. “We'll wait right here.”

“Want me to leave right away,” asked Jose?

“Better wait just a few minutes in case Kathy checks, but I don't think she will.”

“OK. We'll go ahead and lie here together and talk. If she happens to take a peek, she'll see us in bed together.”

“Yeah, OK!” I smiled at them and tried to look like I was fine with the arrangement. But inwardly, I was worried. I had this chore to do now, make love to my wife on our wedding night, and instead of looking forward to a good, long night, I had to get something out of the way before the rest of the good long night could begin.

That first married fuck with my new wife went smoothly, but maybe quicker than it should have for a wedding night. Don't get me wrong, Kathy was my wife and she was the one of the two women I loved the most, and though both their bodies are spectacular, Kathy's body, being the largest everywhere, except maybe in the pussy, is the most spectacular.

But as much as I was enjoying finally getting to make love again to Kathy, now my wife, I could only think of what might be happening in the other room.

I spent maybe five minutes on the kissing and tit feeling, and another maybe ten minutes on tasting her juices but holding back on letting her cum. Kathy had been keeping me waiting, and I demonstrated to her how long I had been waiting by dumping a rather large load into her tight pussy. Oh yeah, her deliciously tight pussy, so fine, and mine exclusively and now being enjoyed with no rubber.

Kathy was on the pill now.

This pussy, I knew, was going to be very nice to keep around. Oh yeah, and the rest of her is pretty fine too. Just kidding about the pussy being all of it you understand. Still, despite how good she felt and how horny I was for her body, I managed to hold back and wait for her orgasm.

But my fiancé turned bride had been keeping me waiting, and I demonstrated to her how long I had been waiting by dumping a rather large load into her tight pussy. Still, I had managed to hold back and wait for her.

I think we both were anxious for what was to come, and besides, it was not our first time. I had left some lights on and we were now just lying together naked. I wanted to go and check on the two in the other room but dared not for fear of looking to be too anxious.

After all, supposedly, Jose was Jennifer's boyfriend and they needed some time to do what they were supposed to be doing. Inwardly I was thinking, 'he'd better not be doing anything.'

And that was when Kathy hit me with the bat. Bam! Right on the head! “Now, since you are going to be fucking another girl tonight, I want to have Jose in here for a while.”

“What? I don't understand. You agreed to make it with Jennifer. That was the plan. You get her, and I get her too. Even Steven. What's wrong with that?

“Bill, I know that you have made love to a few women, how many I don't know for sure. But you're the only man I've ever been with. So I'd like to have someone for myself, just one night, for maybe an hour or so, and then you and I can build on our relationship... We'll start out more even that way.”

I tried to talk her out of it, but she would have none of it. “You'd better go out there and catch Jose before he leaves, or it's no Jennifer for you.”

I tried to cover. “It might be OK with you for us to do this. But Jose might not like the idea of his girlfriend' being fucked by me.”

She smiled. “Oh I think he might want to. I noticed Jose giving me the eye all the time we were having the reception.” Kathy winked at me, as if it was no big deal that some other man had been flirting with her during her wedding.

My bride is turned on by Jose? He was nothing special, just an average Hispanic type male with a pretty good build on the stocky side and a nice looking face. His personality was pretty cool too, and he had a friendly laugh and a ready smile. Other than that, why should she be interested in him?

Jose would be getting paid by me to fuck my wife? If I allowed this to happen, that was in effect what would be happening. I could not believe how my wedding night was turning out.

This was the 'price' I would have to pay. My wife gets fucked in order for me to have my second love, Jennifer. Kathy would have been fucked by another man one time, but at least I would still have Jennifer as my exclusive nooky for as long it lasted. Someday Jennifer would find a man, I knew, but in the meantime, the three of us could have a lot of fun.

“Baby, are you sure? I love you, I just married you, and I don't want this to come between us.”

She giggled. “It won't come between us. Well, maybe it will, he will, for a little while because Jose will be between my legs while you are having Jennifer to yourself. You'll like that, won't you, getting Jennifer alone first before I share her with you?”

My wife's statement that Jose would be between her legs hit me like a ton of bricks as the image of that flashed across my mind. Kathy, the love of my life would be having another man besides me between her legs and inside her, him, a total stranger. Then the thought occurred to me, better it be a stranger than someone we know.

I knew that what she was saying made sense, but of course she did not know the real truth, that Jose was not Jennifer's boyfriend.

“OK,” I said with a sigh. “I'll go and get Jose, or see if he wants to swap, but remember, this means that I will be making love, err, I mean having sex with Jennifer for the first time while alone with her instead of you being there. Are you sure about this?” Even now I was hoping that Kathy would reconsider, and my wife would not end up being fucked by another man.

Kathy merely replied, “We'll be Even Steven.” She was lying there on her back and naked and as I got out of bed to go see if Jose wanted to swap, she spread her legs slightly more and smiled up at me, showing me that she was ready for whatever was to come.

I looked down at my new wife’s freshly fucked pussy. There was a little trickle of cum showing. It was only a slight satisfaction, knowing that Jose would be getting ‘sloppy seconds.’

My mind for a change was going 90 as I left my wife behind and headed towards that door, the door that was at the moment dividing the two worlds that I wanted to bring together. I was supposedly going to ask Jose if he was willing to swap. Of course he will be willing, that answer I already knew in advance.

'Should I go in there and tell them that the deal is off. Tell them that Kathy has decided that she does not want to share me with Jennifer? In that case, Jennifer might be upset and ask Jose to take her home. No, that's no good, because there is a good chance that she would end up fucking Jose...

Maybe I can say the truth that Kathy wants to make it with Jose because she is curious and that I cannot go along with that. I could 'hint' that there is always the possibility that Kathy could change her mind about having Jose and still have a threesome with Jennifer.

In that case Jose would have to leave, and Jennifer can just sleep out there until she 'sleeps it off' and waits for something that probably will not happen. The result is that Kathy does not get another man, and I do not get to keep Jennifer around.

Which to do? Go along with Kathy and allow her to fuck Jose, or the other two options? I decided to wait and see how I would feel about this after having another look at Jennifer. I reached for the door knob.

When I quietly opened the door, I was greeted with a sight that, well, I am sure the reader can speculate along with me. They had either been fucking or gotten close, because they were both naked and lying on the folded out mattress and facing each other sideways. Right now, they were kissing.

Jennifer was the first to realize that I was there. She raised her head and looked at me, and then through the door and past me. She could not see Kathy so spoke quietly as I drew near. “Is it time?” Right away I sensed that maybe I had more interrupted them then having relieved them of their duty to be acting a part.

I was naked and realized that maybe I should not have come out this way since my new wife still thought that Jennifer and I had never been involved. Kathy was back there and maybe wondering why I had gone into the front room totally naked. It was too late now as Jennifer stared up at my semi-hard cock.

But they were the ones who were not supposed to be naked; at least I was the one who knew that. I stared at them. “You're both naked?”

Jennifer nodded while Jose smiled. “We were lying like this and pretending so that it would look real,” Jennifer whispered, “in case she came out.”

This alone was bad enough. Jose, this guy I had hired, had seen and was seeing Jennifer naked, had been lying up against her, and who knows what else they might have been doing besides kissing? Seeing Jennifer naked and pressed up against the naked body of another man had one definite effect on me. I still wanted her.

“Well, there has been a change in plans,” I said as I looked down at both of them. I could see that Jose had his naked torso pressed up against Jennifer's, but I could not see his cock. I wasn't sure, but from that angle, he probably couldn't have his dick in her at the moment. I wanted my dick in her, and as often as possible. That was when I made up my mind.

They were about to hear a long sentence spoken by me that I am sure was a thrill to hear for Jose, and Jennifer, I didn't know how she would feel, but the results would not affect her that much. Jennifer was to have me, and that had been the plan anyhow. I took a deep breath and began.

“My wife, Kathy, has never been with another man and has decided that she wants to have a man for herself first before she does anything else, so I'm supposed to be out here asking Jose if he wants to swap, and if he does, Jose gets to go in there and spend 30 to 45 minutes with her.”

I had cut down that hour that Kathy had requested.

“Really?” They had said it simultaneously.

“Really.”

Then Jose, his eyes wide with anticipation added: “I get to fuck your wife?”

Those words hit especially hard. I sighed. “I guess so.”

“Hot damn! And on her wedding night too.”

"I guess this is goodbye." he said, looking a little wistfully at Jennifer.

Jennifer giggled. "Kathy is one beautiful woman. You just lucked out Jose, big time."

"You got that right," Jose responded with a quick glance at me.

Giving Jennifer one last quick kiss on the lips, Jose wasted no time as he was up and heading into the other room. On the way, I saw him reach down between his legs and pull on his cock with his hand. Maybe he wanted to have it look bigger as he approached my wife and she was looking at him, but that was when I first saw his cock with the dark skin.

That cock, Jose's cock, was occupying about 90 percent of the thinking space in my brain at the moment. His cock was thick and uncircumcised, and the foreskin looked thick and was hanging even lower than the head.

Lengthwise, it looked to be about the same as mine under the skin, but his hanging foreskin made it look even longer. Being thick while soft, it looked like it might have some girth to it when hard. I hoped that it just looked that way.

In his excitement and haste to get to my wife Jose had left the door wide open, and as I went over to close that door behind him, I saw that my bride was still in bed, and she still had her legs slightly spread as she lay naked on her back, in the same pose I had left her.

Kathy was my wife, and a naked man with permission to do some fancy fucking was walking towards her! I had fucked Kathy and left a big load in her since she was now on the pill. I didn't know if Kathy had gone into the bath to drain me off or not. But right now, she looked to be lying just like I had left her except that now she was up on her elbows, and it looked like she had opened her legs even wider since I had left her alone.

This I couldn’t understand. My wife didn’t even look shy or embarrassed as she lay naked before the approaching man. I saw too that her eyes moved down, and she was taking in the view of his cock, which was probably swinging side-to-side.

Already, I knew, she was analyzing and making comparisons with her husband's penis.

I am pretty sure she had opened her legs even more, because as Jose came up beside the bed she opened them even further in invitation and stared up at him with her mouth open and lips that looked very wet.

Fuck readers I wish you could have seen my wife's face and that gleeful look of anticipation as a well-built and naked man came walking up to her. Kathy was staring up at Jose and smiling her greeting as he climbed onto the bed, his naked ass looking so firm and curvy.

I got ready to close the door, but not before seeing that Jose had laid himself down beside her first instead of getting between Kathy's opened legs.

I couldn’t help but notice that Jose had a nice, firm ass, and in my mind I had an instant vision of my wife digging her fingers into that ass.

As his right hand began cupping her left breast, I saw Kathy move her mouth to his and they began kissing. Her left leg came up and wrapped around his legs, and since her left foot was on the bed her vagina was still accessible if he went there.

I heard my new bride let out a long sigh as her fingers tightened her grasp on his shoulder. They seemed to be totally ******* that I was standing in the doorway and watching.

I wanted to watch, but I could feel Jennifer's eyes burning into my backside. If I lingered here too long, Jennifer might feel that I was not interested in returning to her. Still, I lingered a moment longer, just long enough to see Jose's right hand move from Kathy's left breast to her vagina.

As my heart was pounding, I saw that his fingers only lingered on the outside for mere seconds before one finger had penetrated her. Kathy moaned loudly and it looked like she was trying to press her lips to his even harder as the kissing, and now the fingering, continued.

I could see Kathy's left arm moving, and it looked like she had begun stroking a cock that I couldn't see.

'Look at how turned on Kathy is. How can she be doing this, and on our wedding night?' I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't want this, no way.

Just like that, no formalities, no period of getting acquainted. They were going at it, hot and heavy. My new bride with a stranger named Jose. She is going to allow him to put his most intimate flesh within hers and because of when, where and who, she will never forget this.

I sighed and reluctantly closed the door. Jennifer was waiting.

Then I quickly and quietly opened the door once more. Just as the door had been closing I had taken one last peek and it looked like Jose was starting to mount my wife. A little soon perhaps, but they both were probably anxious.

He was doing his mounting, and as I watched Jose moved over Kathy’s right leg and got between. She was looking up with a very excited look of anticipation and I saw her hand reach down to guide him. He eased forward and I heard her loud gasp as he penetrated.

As his ass sank lower and then came to a stop, I knew that now, another man was completely inside my wife and knowing her intimately, very intimately.

The thought hit me: 'He's getting sloppy seconds!' Somehow that was not very comforting to know because the woman under him was willingly going from just having made love to her husband on her wedding night to craving a strange cock on an almost virtual stranger.

Kathy groaned as Jose slowly began to pump; 'She didn't groan like that for me!' As I saw my wife’s arms and then legs go up and around him, I felt a hand at my shoulder. Jennifer had come to fetch me.

Reluctantly I closed the door and rather than me doing the leading, Jennifer led me to the bed.

I lay down naked beside my precious little girlfriend, my workmate goddess. For a while as I laid on my back I was silent, not even touching her as I thought about my wife, in there with Jose.

Finally Jennifer spoke. “Are you alright? This is sort of what you wanted, isn't it?”

“What? My bride getting fucked by someone else and on our wedding night? Not what I wanted, no. Jose is just playing a part so that you and I could share her, remember? “

Jennifer had moved close and put her arm across my chest. “Well, since you and I are supposed to be out here doing it, why don't we go ahead and be out here doing it?”

I guess so. “

“You don't sound very excited about it,” Jennifer replied, her voice sounding disappointed. But then she reached out for me, and her hand found my cock. Halfway to hard, it was up in no time. “Turn over and face me,” she giggled.

I lay beside Jennifer, kissing her and trying hard not to think of my wife in the other room with some guy who was getting paid to play a part and was now getting to fuck her. Jennifer I am sure could tell that my mind was pre-occupied but she was trying.

After giving her the expected feels on her lovely breasts, I slipped a finger into her and discovered that her pussy was wet, unusually wet.

“Why are you so wet?” I felt around a little more and realized that she was more than just wet, turned on wet, the stuff I was feeling felt thick. My heart sank. “Were you two...did you fuck him?”

She hesitated, but then realized that she could not keep it a secret. “Yes. Once we were alone, Jose lay up against me and started kissing me and then I could feel his hard...his cock rubbing up against my belly. I must say, he's a pretty good kisser. Then he said, 'Mind if I get my clothes off?”

Before I could tell him 'No' Jose was up and taking off his pants. He was hard. It was sticking out through his shorts and when I stared at it, he said there was no reason why I shouldn't be getting some while I wait.” She looked into my eyes and looked, or tried to look, somewhat sad. "And then he helped me remove my clothes."

My heart was dropping. “So you went ahead and fucked him.” My voice was expressionless as I said it as a statement rather than a question. Jennifer had informed me the other day that she had gone on the pill, and I had been looking forward to fucking her, finally, without a rubber. Jose had beaten me to it.

“Yes, we fucked, but he had to make out with me first, kissing and stuff, before I totally agreed.”

“Stuff, as in feeling up your body?”

“Yes, of course. And I felt him back.”

I was still running my finger around in her wet snatch and trying to make up my mind as to whether to have her go over to the sink and clean up. Then, when I put another finger in and felt her inner lips cling as they stretched apart, she sort of tried to squirm away from my touch. “What's wrong,” I asked?

“I'm kind of sore down there. He was big, and he did it to me pretty hard and for a long time.”

I had heard only the ''big' part. “Big? How big?” I might, at another time, have been turned on to hear something like this, but not tonight, not with my formerly exclusive girlfriend having just been fucked with a cock that was 'big' and now my bride was being fucked by the same cock.

“His penis is really thick. About the same as yours I think lengthwise, but much wider.”

My heart had dropped into the ground, you know, such as in 'that sinking feeling.'
“Did it hurt?”

“It did at first, but it was sort of a good hurt, and then he began to feel good, once I got used to it.”

“So how did you do it? What did he do to you I mean? Did you suck his cock or anything?”

I had not thought to ask Jennifer, up front, if she had achieved orgasm. That first and only night I had screwed Jennifer, she had lost her virginity, but had not climaxed. That first orgasm for Jennifer was supposed to happen tonight, and by me. Now, after asking Jennifer if she had sucked Jose's cock, I was to hear something else that would hurt.

“I didn't at first. But after he made me cum and took it out for a while, I sucked him and sort of studied his cock and played with it, and then he put it back into me. The first time we had done it was slow and easy, but this time after he got it in he started giving it to me hard.”

Shit! Jose had not only fucked her once, but twice!

“Hard,” I asked? “How hard?”

“He was banging against me and I could even feel his balls slamming against my rear.”

I interrupted her. “Against your rear? Were your legs up?” I was trying to picture the scene with Jennifer in it and under Jose, while at the same time trying to visualize my wife having it done to her. Fortunately for me, it would appear that Jennifer was fired up over the fucking she had received and was anxious to talk about it, or if not anxious, at least willing.

“By then my legs were way up around him. Jose had already put a pillow under me, this pillow,” she said, turning her head sort of to the side and looking at the pillow her head was on. “I turned it over before you came in because the other side is kind of wet.”

“So what happened when he put this pillow under you?”

“He was up on his knees and using long strokes and going deep." “We were kissing constantly and he kept going and we were getting all sweaty. Then I came a second time and after that I started to get sort of sore and told him so he slowed down and quit banging into me.”

Jennifer sighed. It was then that she came out with language I had not heard her use before. “Fuck, Jose was like some kind of a fucking machine, but I think that he was just as interested in how I was enjoying it as well as having his own pleasure.

Each time he moved in and out I could feel his…his cock tugging at me, turning me inside out it felt like. After I had said I was getting sore he kissed me a lot more and started talking dirty in my ear and then I felt him get even harder and bigger and then he said he was going to come in me.”

She paused, “He seemed to grow even bigger and then he came in me.”

“What was he doing when he came in you? Did he make noise, go fast, or what?” I really wanted to know, because I was thinking that what Jose had done to Jennifer, he would be doing to my wife. Then I remembered what she had said, something about Jose talking dirty in her ear.

“You said he was talking dirty? What was he saying?"

"Oh, I don't know nice things I think like how my pussy felt so tight and so warm and wet and it was the best one he ever felt, things like that." She looked at me. "Do you think he was just making it up?"

I shook my head 'no,' "He was telling the truth. That was the impression I had when I was in you but of course I was taking your cherry so you were really tight." Inside, I was thinking, 'but are you still tight, after Jose? And how about my wife, how will she feel, after?' I needed to hear more of how Jose does his fucking.

“Give me more details about when he was fucking you and talking just before he came in you.”

She looked funny at me. “Why do you want to hear all this?”

I had a ready answer. “Well, I can tell that you enjoyed yourself so I just want you to share your joy with me. That is, if you want to.” I looked into her eyes. On her lower half I was slowly rubbing her clitoris. Not hard, just soft and slow, and using some of that wetness from her pussy for lubrication. I figured the feeling of having her clitoris stimulated would stimulate her conversation.

“O.K. I'll try to remember all that happened right then. It was so wild....”

Then I sort of heard her voice change, like she was getting excited thinking about it and remembering. She started relating it to me quickly. "Then he sort of put his right shoulder onto the mattress beside me so his weight would not crush me and with his hands free he yanked the pillow out from under me and then he put his hands up under my ass and pulled it off the mattress.”

She paused as if thinking, remembering. “He was like an animal and seemed to have forgotten that I had said I was feeling a little sore. He was pulling my ass off the bed towards him and at the same time he was jabbing me with his big cock.”

She looked at me. “For some reason it wasn’t hurting right then. All I knew was, I wanted to cum again.”

I started stroking her clit a little harder while trying to decide rather to make her cum or save it for me. That is, if she wanted to be fucked. “You wanted to cum again? Did you?”

“Wait and I’ll tell you. I need to keep this story in sequence. Right about then he repeated something about how I felt so warm and wet and tight and then he said something like 'hot pussy, here it comes!'” When I felt him start to throb he was groaning into my ear and I could feel all of it, his orgasm, and it was a good one for him, I think.”

I was shocked by what happened next. I had not been stimulating her clitoris all that hard but she sort of squeezed her thighs together and I felt her inner and outer lips tighten around my finger as she began shaking and, there was no doubt about it, my Jennifer was having an orgasm!

I waited for her to regain her breathing. “You came just then? Just from remembering how Jose was fucking you?”

I could tell, even in the dim light of the room that her face had turned red. “Yes. But it was from your finger touching me too. I was remembering how he was coming in me and I was cumming and that made me come just now.”

Had I heard that right? “You say you were cumming with him? Did you come a third time?” I could not believe my ears. These were hurtful words.

Jennifer sighed as if she was now ashamed to admit it to me. “Yes, I came a third time. I hope...” she looked at me and touched my arm, “I hope you aren't upset about it.”

I tried to be cool about it. “No, I'm not upset. I'm glad that you had so much fun. I just wish that I could have been the first one to give you an orgasm. I had planned that for tonight, for later.”

“I'm sorry Bill. It's just that Jose seemed to be getting so...so excited when he started cumming in me and I was close and he was growing bigger, thicker it seemed and it just sort of, well it sent me over the top.”

She touched me again on the arm, the one with fingers attached that were still lightly caressing her clitoris. “Like I said, he really had an intense orgasm. He seemed to throb and throb into me and it kept going, and then I felt so wet inside.”

I wanted to start swearing, but all I said was, “Yeah, it feels like it was a good one he had in you considering how wet your pussy is.” I raised my hand and showed her how wet and dripping with Jose cum my two fingers were.

She seemed embarrassed. “I couldn't get up and go to the bathroom because you and Kathy were in the bedroom. I'm sorry I'm still so wet. I hope you don't mind.”

Well, I guess I had to excuse Jennifer for her ignorance. After all, she was still new at this. But I waited until she had used a dampened hand towel from the sink to wipe herself, and then, not really wanting to after Jose, I prepared to fuck her. Yes, I said 'fuck.' After her having been fucked by Jose, I didn't feel any love for Jennifer at the moment.

I think that Jennifer might have sensed how I was feeling when she made her suggestion. “Want to take a peek and see what they are doing?” She giggled.

Take a peek? I had wanted to do that ever since I had closed the door but had been afraid that Jennifer would think I was not interested in doing anything with her. Now she had provided me with the opportunity I needed to see how my wife was being fucked. Did I want to peek? Oh boy did I ever. “Let's do it, together!”

Taking Jennifer by the hand I eagerly climbed off the folding couch bed and led her to the door. “Shhhh,” I said as I slowly opened it just a crack. The first thing I saw was my wife's legs in the air and under that her pink crack and what a huge peter was doing to it. Not only that but she was moaning, but doing it softly. That was why I had only heard occasional sounds before opening the door.

I was blocking the view and Jennifer took it upon herself to move around me and open the door a little wider. Then, realizing that the two people on the bed could not see us from their angle, and in any case seemed to be so involved with one another that they probably would not look in our direction, she opened the door still wider.

Now Jennifer could see, and see maybe in her mind how it had looked as she had been taking and feeling that Jose cock as it had worked her vagina.

“Wow.” Jennifer said it just loud enough for me to hear.

Jennifer had said what I was thinking. 'Wow.' I knew that I could never match what we were viewing. Jose was up on his knees, his firm ass muscles flexing as he pumped up and down into my wife, who had her legs raised as high as he could get them around Jose's waist.

Nothing was being blocked from our view. Jose's big balls were staying high and tight and the penetration and stretching of Kathy's vagina was right there and ******* to the both of us. Everything was wet and shiny, either with sweat, fuck juices or both.

They were fucking passionately, and I mean really fucking. I remembered back, about how Kathy had said that we would be starting out ‘Even Steven’ and then we could build on our relationship. Now though, I was wondering if she would even consider us to be having a relationship after this fucking she was being given.

I felt Jennifer's hand reach out and go around my cock, my hard cock. I knew now that Jennifer would always know. I might have been upset about seeing my wife being fucked so expertly, but I was also aroused by seeing it, very much so.

Then Jose changed his technique from in deeper and back again to going sideways, and in the process making Kathy's lips stretch in ways that I could not believe as they struggled to accommodate and accept the tortuous journey he was putting them through. But my wife, it was obvious, was not only taking that cock, but loving it
Kathy began cumming again. I say again because it had been obvious from the sounds coming through that door that she had been cumming before. She was being noisy, very much so, sounds we had heard before.

But now we were seeing the action to go along with the sounds. The both of us could see as Kathy's legs started shaking there in the air over his body, and her toes were curling, back and forth, over and over. I could see extreme redness, all around where her lips were stretched around that cock.

Then the action seemed to calm for a bit as they both ceased moving and I watched as Kathy's legs slowly lowered and once again settled around Jose's waist. They were quiet but I could sense rather than hear them kissing.

I could see though, and knew Jennifer could see, how my wife's inner mostly, but also her outer lips were going back from being a very bright red to just red.

We watched for a minute longer, and then Jennifer closed the door quietly and taking me by the cock, walked me back to our bed.

“Let's fuck please.” Jennifer, it seemed, was also aroused.

In case you are wondering, readers, did Jennifer feel 'stretched out'? To be honest, I couldn't tell because she was still so wet inside, and then too, she was very aroused from relating her story and then taking me on next. All I know is, I did not have to work at getting it in like that first time.

“Does it feel OK,” I asked, after being in her for a few minutes?

“Well, it doesn't hurt as much.”

“He was hurting you all the time?”

“Not all the time. Just at first when Jose put it in, and then it felt good for a long time, and then the second time it began to hurt again, but I still had my climax.”

“Your second climax,” I stated.

“Yes, my second one.”

I shrugged and quit pumping for a moment. “And then for your third orgasm, there was no pain?”

“No pain that I was aware of. I was very excited about then, I think.”

Now I was wondering if I was going to be able to keep fucking. "You said it doesn't hurt as much now. Does that mean that I am hurting you? Want me to stop?"

"No, it's OK. You feel good enough. Keep going and kiss me."

'Good enough?' I didn't like the sound of that much, but I kept moving my ass and gave her as much concentration in the kissing as I could.

I don't know how long we fucked, Jennifer and me. I wasn't keeping time. I had gone into this planning on stopping what was happening with my wife after the stated 30 to 45 minutes, but now it didn't seem to matter all that much. I had just finished fucking my wife and I knew that before tonight, Kathy and Jennifer had been equal in their tightness.

Jose had a long and thick cock, but mostly thick. Now Jose was in there and banging my wife like he had fucked Jennifer. My wife, it would seem, should be sore too and not getting as much out of it the longer they fucked. At least I was hoping that would be the case.

I had finished with Jennifer for now, but I could hear them through the closed door, and it sounded like my wife was gasping along with her moans. That fucking Jose was taking advantage of the opportunity provided, of that there was no doubt.

Jennifer heard them too. “It sounds like they haven't finished yet.” She giggled.

I couldn't believe that this was still going on, my wife taking that big cock. How could she do that, her being so tight? I didn’t know whether to be pissed that my newlywed wife had made this decision and now was enjoying this stranger so much on our wedding night, or to be the most mad over the fact that Jose was getting to fuck her, and in effect, being paid to do it.

I needed a diversion and decided to try and ‘lose myself’ with Jennifer. “Were you that noisy with him? I wasn't listening for you two because you weren't supposed to be doing anything.”

Jennifer sighed and paused as if remembering. “I don't know how noisy I was being. I think that I was trying not to make noise because I did not want to interrupt your wedding night. But I wanted to make noise, I think.”

They had been in there for their 45 minutes and way more. I had not checked my watch beforehand but I checked it now. It seemed, since it was now past ten at night, that Jose and my wife had been going at it for well over an hour.

I didn't get up to interrupt their activities because I was thinking that after tonight, Jose would be out of the picture and I would still be having Jennifer along with my wife. So I waited.

They came to us first. There was a polite knock on the door, and then it opened. Kathy was in front, and naked. She walked right up and stopped with her legs almost touching the mattress Jennifer and I were laying on.

Kathy's lovely body was looking shiny from sweat and it was being reflected from the lamps beside the couch. After all that I had been hearing and had seen, I had expected my freshly fucked wife to look tired and maybe worn out. But Kathy looked wide-awake, refreshed, and happy. Yes, as we had discussed in advance, this would be a wedding night to remember.

“Are you two guys done,” she asked? “We've had our fun and Jose is ready to leave.”

‘Fun’ she had said. My bride's voice sounded confident, but also different, more mature somehow, like she had gone from being a child to a woman. There was not even a hint of shyness or embarrassment coming from her while she was standing there totally naked in front of the three of us.

No, Kathy didn't even seem to be embarrassed over the fact that the dripping cock that had serviced her was now pressed up against her backside since Jose had stopped with his body against hers. His right arm was behind her and though I could not see it I suspected that his hand was on her ass.

They were supposedly ‘done’ but my wife seemed unconcerned over the fact that there still seemed to be some affectionate contact going on between her and Jose, and in front of Jennifer and me.

I glanced over to Jennifer, who was seeing Kathy naked while standing for the first time. Her eyes were shiny, wide open and staring. I could see something in her eyes, but could not tell if it was mutual understanding between she and Kathy as to what had just happened, or maybe it was her desire for Kathy.

Eye level to me as I lay in bed, I could see my wife's pussy. Amongst all the red hairs I could see that her lips were still red and looked puffy, and the hairs looked all wet, shiny, and stuck together on the bottom half of her pussy. I had spent quite a few minutes studying Kathy's vagina during those two times we had made love before marriage, but I had never seen it looking like this.

I kept staring at those red lips. Not just pink in shade, but temporarily almost bright red in color and looking swollen. Though he really had no right to having done it, I was seeing what another man and his thick cock had done to my wife's vagina. Her labia, now so red and swollen and looking like a telephone pole had been used on them.

“Bill?” She had noticed where I was staring and needing to get my attention, so she sort of moved her legs closer together and turned slightly. “Jose needs to go.”

Kathy had spoken and was waiting for an answer as she stared down at me. She could see where my eyes were still aimed and I think she smiled at that. I am pretty sure that she thought where I was looking was amusing when she seemed to 'adjust' her standing pose and when she had finished adjusting; she was facing me again and her legs were further apart by a few inches.

“He's ready to leave,” I asked, dumbly? My mind had been elsewhere, like staring at a red set of inner lips framed by red hair and those lips now had a small dribble of cum hanging from them.

“Yes,” she answered, and I thought I detected a hint of humor in my bride’s voice, like she might be laughing at me. “Jose has to get home to his job, remember?” As Kathy was speaking to me she reached back and taking Jose's hand from wherever it had been behind her, she drew him around so that he was now standing beside her.

“Oh yeah, I remember.” That had been our phony story that we had made up, and we now needed to stick to the story. Again I looked at Jose. He also looked shiny with sweat. His thick cock was soft and dangling and also looking slippery shiny. That was the cock that had been inside and abusing both of my women.

I can’t be sure, but it seemed to me that my wife had placed Jose alongside her so that the two of them would be on display. But I didn’t know if the ‘display’ was meant for me, Jennifer, or both.

It was quite a display, that’s for sure. My wife’s glistening and sweating body and Jose’s mighty cock beside her. Jose's cock looked a little thicker now from having been touching my wife's backside. It was still hanging down, but looking larger.

At the moment that cock was standing right beside my bride and their hips were touching. Though his cock was now maybe a foot from her vagina, I knew that just a short while ago it had been inside her. And then Kathy took Jose’s hand into hers.

They were holding hands now, but all I could see was my wife’s red and swollen pussy and that cock. That cock, that fucking cock, that lucky cock that had been fucking my girlfriend and then my wife and probably, spoiling them forever for a guy like me, with an average sized cock.

“Jose, you'd better get going.” I somehow managed to take my eyes off their genitals and look up at their faces. I acted concerned. “Are you going to make it to work in time?” We were still playing the game.

Jose looked at his watch, the only thing he was still wearing except for his wide grin. “Yeah, I think so. I'd better get on the road.”

I wanted him out. "Yeah, you probably don't have time for a shower. Better get going." I looked at my watch for emphasis and stared him in the eyes.

Kathy had another plan. “I think he needs to wash at least a part of him before he goes.” With that, Kathy turned her back on me, and taking Jose by the hand, led him back through that door, past our marriage bed and into to the bathroom.

She turned on the water and allowed it to run while warming up. Then she placed a washrag under the water, got it wet and then squeezed a squirt of liquid soap into the washcloth.

She went to work on his cock, supposedly washing it but it seemed like she was playing with it, memorizing it maybe for all eternity and she spent too much time doing it, I think. Jennifer and I had gone in as well and Jennifer had boldly sat on the commode right in front of the three of us.

After draining some cum Jennifer had taken a pee and wiped and now she was standing side-to-side with me and watching as Kathy peeled back the foreskin on that cock and washed underneath.

After my wife had smilingly handed the towel to Jennifer and invited her to dry Jose's cock, Kathy and Jose had pressed their lips together for one last long and tender kiss while Jennifer was taking her time drying his cock and it looked to me, memorizing it in her mind. Then Jose was dressed and gone. I was finally, alone with my two women.

But things did not go as originally planned. After they had both sat once again on the commode for a while, draining themselves, Kathy and Jennifer were both 'a little sore' they discovered while wiping and only wanted to make it with one another. Me, I had to lie there with a hard on and watch as they cuddled, kissed, fingered gently, and ate.

Under normal conditions their loving on one another would have been a thing to see. I was feeling down even though my dick was up. Both these women had been fucked, and apparently well fucked and used up by Jose, and I was left with wondering what was now in their heads.

Finally they both looked at me and grinned and Kathy, who seemed to have taken charge said, “Ready to get your cock sucked now?”

That was probably the high point of my evening of many lows, watching my two lovelies, but no longer my exclusive lovelies as they laid on each side of me, taking turns on my cock, and sometimes both on my cock at the same time while they swapped tongues and yes, paused to kiss each other, and passionately.

I will say this, one thing that made me feel a little better. They both swallowed my cum while at the same time giggling about it. Then we spent the rest of the night cuddling, and somewhere just before dawn Kathy got on top of me and rode me. Jennifer had actually had more to drink I think and she slept through it all.

Kathy had mentioned becoming 'Even Steven' and then building on our relationship. I think that was what she was trying to do now as she rode me, taking her time and leaning down to kiss me passionately every once in a while. She might have still been a little sore, or so she had claimed, but finally, after maybe 20 minutes she grasped my hands, pulled them up over her breasts and then enjoyed a nice orgasm.

I say ''nice orgasm' because my bride was sort of quiet about it, and that was not the way she had sounded though that closed door late last night. Maybe she was being quiet for Jennifer.

I wanted to ask her if that was the first time she had been 'on top' because she and I had not done it before. With Jose, who knows? So far I have not been brave enough to ask her how it went with Jose, and I am not sure that if I did, if she would tell me.

I have the relationship going as planned, for now. I am married to Kathy and she lives with me of course, and at least once each week Jennifer comes over and has us both. So far, I am glad to say that Jennifer has not found anyone else, but that won't last forever.

Problem is, Kathy has asked Jennifer a couple of times why Jose hasn't been up to see her and why she hasn't brought Jose with her to visit us. So far, Kathy has been alright with Jennifer's answer that Jose is out of town and tied up on his job.

But sooner or later, either Jose is going to be coming by, or Jennifer is going to have to make the claim that they have 'broken up.' I am sensing that Jennifer doesn't want to actually break up with the man she has never dated, but who had fucked her right into the mattress.

Kathy too, I am sure of it about my wife. She wants another go-round with Jose.

And that damned Jose. Want to know what he is doing? He has called me and asked me to pay him for the extra time he put in that night. Hinted that he would be sure to keep quiet and stay away if I would pay him. Now I have to decide to either pay him, or allow him to come over and 'work' my women for free to make up for the money I owe him.

wedding night stunt cock.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread