• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching

• Thread starterPinay28
  • Start date

Pinay28

Filipina Wife/Caucasian Husband
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2017
Manila, Philippines
My wife and I were talking about having someone watch us. Are people into that sort of thing? We had just started talking about, but didn't know if people are into that or not.

Reactions: lknforfun
I think you will find most men are voyeuristic and into watching. Not so much women but a few are into it. if your ok with men watching you I doubt you will have much trouble finding someone.

always up for watching. send a private message

So, we guess some interest.

We had actually done this once before, but it was with a guy she used to work with. It was a guy that even though I did not know well when she worked with him, I knew he liked her and would jump on it. Funny that she said she never knew he felt that way. I'm not sure why women can't see these things. I always knew by his actions and the things she would tell me that he would say that he wanted to fuck her.

If anyone is interested in hearing more about that encounter, PM us.

Reactions: Capt. Ron and sibmu
Pinay28 said:
So, we guess some interest.

We had actually done this once before, but it was with a guy she used to work with. It was a guy that even though I did not know well when she worked with him, I knew he liked her and would jump on it. Funny that she said she never knew he felt that way. I'm not sure why women can't see these things. I always knew by his actions and the things she would tell me that he would say that he wanted to fuck her.

If anyone is interested in hearing more about that encounter, PM us.

Guess I should have mentioned that this encounter turned into our first (and very unplanned) sharing experience for us.

Users who are viewing this thread