• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

watching her

• Thread starterwatchar
  • Start date

watchar

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 7, 2006
our sex life was heightened by my wife confessing she sometimes fantasises having sex with denzyll washington, so we would pretend i was he! this really got us hot for sex. i admitted that it turned me on just thinking about her with a black guy, i asked her if she would like to go to a club where black guys hang out and maybe dance with them, i told her not to be scared i would be with her, she is 40 yrs old and just a little heavy but firms she dressed conservatively in panties bra stockings and a button up yellow dress. a table was found near the dance area and i told her to show a little leg for the guys to see, immediately an older blk guy stared at her i said hes looking at you ill go to the mens maybe hell ask you to dance. when i returned she was on the floor with him, they were dancing close to a slow tune! he brought her back to out table thanking her, a real gent i thought,but then she told me he held her close and she could feel him hard against her stomach and asked what should i do?i replied its your night whatever you like i wont interfere so when he came over to ask her again to another slow dance she was quick to accept,this time he was more free with her his hands on her assi could see she was enjoying it her head was on his chest, then to my surprise she went out of the room with him she was gone for 20 mins or so have to tell u more later if your interested

him

Please go on!

Yes, I for one would be real interested to know what happened. What she was up to when she left with him and where you have progressed to in your cuckolding from there.

I too am encouraging my wife to go black for the first time. Just in the past few weeks she's taken to flirting with a black coworker and I couldn'y be more thrilled

watchar

4winds04 said:
Yes, I for one would be real interested to know what happened. What she was up to when she left with him and where you have progressed to in your cuckolding from there.

I too am encouraging my wife to go black for the first time. Just in the past few weeks she's taken to flirting with a black coworker and I couldn'y be more thrilled
well guess what? when she came backshe was all flushed! said they kissed in the back alley, told me to smell her hand, they did mutual masturbation, i could smell sperm! she wants to see him again and has given him our number

Well, now thats cool!

My own wife has quit her job of over 10 years just recently and unfortunately has now lost her flirting buddy at work because of it. Thats really a shame becuase their flirting had progressed to daily long hugged greetings, touchy, feely propositions and clingy good bey hugs.

A black girlfreind of hers from that job had gotten his number for her, but she never called him. Too bad because she was getting close to going out for that after work drink he always teased her with.

Users who are viewing this thread