• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching get ready for work (or whatever)

• Thread starterHoyt
  • Start date

Hoyt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2006
She thought I was still asleep this morning but I was checking her out while getting ready....was able to zoom in and sneak a few pics.

Attachments

• 1 (369 x 600).jpg
    1 (369 x 600).jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,182
some were kinda blurry

Attachments

• 2 (268 x 600).jpg
    2 (268 x 600).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,030
again...not wearing panties or thong

Attachments

• 3 (600 x 571).jpg
    3 (600 x 571).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 626
love watching her when she doesn't know

Attachments

• 4 (209 x 600).jpg
    4 (209 x 600).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 724
almost ready to roll out the door

Attachments

• 5 (450 x 600).jpg
    5 (450 x 600).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 402
checking herself out in the mirror

Attachments

• 6 (220 x 600).jpg
    6 (220 x 600).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 371
said she'd be late this afternoon....has some kind of aerobic class this afternoon.....

Attachments

• 7 (450 x 600).jpg
    7 (450 x 600).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 370
Cool...glad you enjoy.

Her coworkers are loving it today....she wore a skintight blouse that shows a good bit of cleavage.

Said she wanted a stiff drink and a long massage tonight. I hope to comply.

you pussy mother fucker. Take some real pussy and ass shots of your wife, if your man enough and post them for us to jack off

nice pictures...

...Looks like she has a gREAT figure. Does she play?

Encouragement

I also love to watch my wife get dressed in the am, especially when she's wearing stockings and a garter belt with her thong. When I first suspected my wife of fucking a co-worker, (all the same signs, sexy underwear, trimmed pussy, wet panties, etc.) I encouraged her. When she returned from a trip I'd ask her how she dealt with being horny, if she masturbated or if she fantasized about sleeping with anyone she worked with. Always told her it was a crime I was the only man to enjoy her beatiful body and her expert blow jobs. Hinted it was ok to get laid if she was horny. Didn't want her to feel guilty about her merely getting fucked. Told her it was only sex, what's the big deal. When she knew I was comfortable with it, she eventually started opening up to me and her other sex life became part of our foreplay. Your wife's body is very similar to mine and I think she is very hot. You're a lucky guy. I live to eat out my wife, whether she's been fucked or not.

Users who are viewing this thread