want virgin gf to date others

• Thread starterDaniel97
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
bevw said:
Just wondering what the summer holds for you and Jen. Are you making plans to spend more time together or less?
bevw said:
Are you done with college classes for the summer? How much will you see Jen over the summer?
Yeah i m done with the classes before exam i was not able to meet Jen for 3 week but after exam got over we having been spending lot of time together and having sex every day.
But last weekend she spend with her college BF. They haven't broken up yet but now since their college is over they might not be able to see each other as often.
My summer classes are starting tommorow so i wont be able to see her often now

Reactions: Horny wolf
Has Jen said anything about how much she wants to see her college boyfriend now that they have both graduated? Maybe she will want to get a job near him. What does she say about him and if she wants to see him more often?
Glad you and Jen are having fun having sex together. Does she ever make comparisons to you and her other boyfriend? Does she like to tease?

Are you still playing with the chastity device?

Reactions: toolman2c
bevw said:
Has Jen said anything about how much she wants to see her college boyfriend now that they have both graduated? Maybe she will want to get a job near him. What does she say about him and if she wants to see him more often?
Glad you and Jen are having fun having sex together. Does she ever make comparisons to you and her other boyfriend? Does she like to tease?
She want to continue seeing him since she have some feeling for him plus sex is great between them. She did not say anything about getting job near him. But chances of them getting job near echother are high as thy have sam major.
She tell me she can't go back to not hving sex every day. And it would be great if they can continue their relationship since she is accustomed to him and its not easy to search for new BF who is great in sex.
Yes she does lot compassion betwen me and hr boyfriend because she knows it get me hot. She would tell me how bigger he is and he would last much longer thn me. She teases me that she enjoy that i have premature ejaculation so that she dont have to endure boring sex with me.

Reactions: tomcollins
bevw said:
Are you still playing with the chastity device?
Yeah i am still playing with it and 3 week before exam and during exam was in chastity. And was even able to have orgasm by fingering my ass while my penis was locked

Does Jen like having you locked up in chastity? She should hold the key this summer and only let you out when SHE wants!
Have you met her boyfriend? Does he know you are still in the picture? Maybe the 3 of you should get together some night.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Hello, Daniel! How often do you see Jen after the graduation?
Everyday except fir one weekend she spend with her BF and commencement day. According to her he spend whole weekend reclaiming her Pussy. She was planing on breaking up with him but decided to not break up. I was bit nervous she did not break things with him but she insured me that she still love me and want to marry me.
On commencement he introduced her to his family and she introduced him to her mother and me. He knew me but still asked if i was her brother, she introduced me as her neighbour and best friend to his parents . After words two family decided to have lunch together and i thought about skipping since it would be awkward but decided it would be hot to hear them talk about eachother.
During lunch both moms asked questions them question about how they met and future etc. Jen told them that first she wants to concentrate on her carrer. They asked me few questions but not much. I think his monther did not see me as threat to her son since i was a little boy compared to her manly son. His father was not friendly to me which i later found out was because he thought i was Gay, Queer or something. And he was conservative.

Just a side note i keep my body complete hairless and slim and i have conflicted emotions about gaining muscles because i like having slim & feminine body compared to manly body. And that also makes me appear non threatening when we go out and other huys hit on her. Jen and have even had sex when we both were dressed as japanese school girls.

As for her mother is the only member of our family that know little about our dynamics kept praising her BF and and tell him he is perfect for her and they look like great couple.

After lunch parent decided to gice young couple some alone time and i also decided to go to my college to check my room for summer classes. Her BF insisted they spend night together and she spent night with him and he will drive her home next day. He said he still habe not seen Jen room yet. As for me i had to accompany her mother on 2 hour drive to home town which she spend mostly talking about how good ger BF was and did i get jealous seeing them together. she treated me like a little kid whole travel telling me not to touch anything and fasten my seat belt or i needed to pee. I was hard most of the ride and dont know if her mother noted it or not

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, tomcollins and toolman2c
bevw said:
Does Jen like having you locked up in chastity? She should hold the key this summer and only let you out when SHE wants!
Have you met her boyfriend? Does he know you are still in the picture? Maybe the 3 of you should get together some night.
She was not interested in it at begining but now she likes seeing me in locked in chastity. We have been talkibg about long term chstity for me during my last year. And Jen would release me only when she visits but hiding chastity from my roommates might be difficult whole year round especially during summers when i wear less cloths and like swimming. So lets see what will happen.
I have met her bf. He know i am her best friend and have on off open relationship kind of thing.he does not know about cuckolding. Idea of threesome hace come few times maybe we will try now.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, SquirmingSub, scuck7 and 1 other person
That's hot as hell, you're lucky she stayed with him! How did the schoolgirl outfits thing happen?

It sounds like you are truly getting what you want, a cuckold relationship that is now open to even her parents. It also looks like it would be very easy for Jen to make a commitment to her boyfriend for a long-term relationship, maybe even marriage.
I am sure you were very excited watching the two of them and hearing both sets of parents tell them that they are perfect together. I wonder what Jen was thinking about you as all of this was being so openly talked about in front of you.
I would also love to hear about the schoolgirl outfits thing. Any photos?
I hope you will be able to keep us updated throughout the summer on what's happening with Jen. Hope you have a good cuckold summer

Reactions: midnightfapper
scuck7 said:
That's hot as hell, you're lucky she stayed with him! How did the schoolgirl outfits thing happen?
It happened during Halloween costume party. I am fan of animes and wanted to see Jen in japanese school girl outfit. Jen told me it would be embarasing for her to wear such outfit. I told Jen i would wear equally embarrassing. Jen asked me so what will you wear i suggested her i would wear same as her. Jen smiled at me and said is that another one of your fantasies. I just embarrassingly nodded.

Thankfully dresses did not arrived on time and i did not have to go to party as school girl. It came few days later and next time i visited Jen i brought them with me. We both wore our dresses. After making fun of each other we started making out and i was not able to hold it anymore sid i wantedto fuck her. Jen told me girls dont fuck and begin rubbing our crotch together. We were rubbing our panties together and we were both very close to orgasm but sensation was not enough and it was driving us crazy. So we decided to do main course but my penis have already leaked in my panties and was only semi erect so she gave me few pump but it was enought to make me cum. I eat Jens pussy to orgasm and then fucked her wearing pink condom.

We had "lesbian" sex once more wearing the outfit one month later.

Last edited:
Reactions: AstaSilva, MyWifeDatesNow, tomcollins and 1 other person
bevw said:
It also looks like it would be very easy for Jen to make a commitment to her boyfriend for a long-term relationship, maybe even marriage.
I love hearing other people perspective about our relationship. So what do u mean by this statement and why?

Since Jen knows you enjoy her being with her boyfriend I could see her taking it further by maybe getting engaged to him and asking you to be in the wedding party.
Soon everyone will expect them to get closer and more serious as they are out of school now and planning their futures, maybe together. Would that excite you?
Any photos of you and Jen in your school girl outfits?

bevw said:
Since Jen knows you enjoy her being with her boyfriend I could see her taking it further by maybe getting engaged to him and asking you to be in the wedding party.
Soon everyone will expect them to get closer and more serious as they are out of school now and planning their futures, maybe together. Would that excite you?
Any photos of you and Jen in your school girl outfits?
The thought excite me especially when people talk about them getting married when their parents wee talking i was so hard but its one of those fantasy that i dont want to turn into reality. Besides Jen and I have already discussed about us geting married many times i dont think she will proceed furthe with her BF. I alwaus like hearing what people think will happen feel free to give u opinion.

I believe you should do some exercise and yoga to firm your body up. Keep yourself healthy and slim and hairless with a nice landing strip ... If Jen asks you can state you are wanting to look good for her like women do for men all the time ....

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
tegelad said:
I believe you should do some exercise and yoga to firm your body up. Keep yourself healthy and slim and hairless with a nice landing strip ... If Jen asks you can state you are wanting to look good for her like women do for men all the time ....
I do little bit exercise to keep my body fit like running swiming and few exercises without weight. As for landing strip i am not sure about it i prefer hairless bady look over landing strip.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and tomcollins
Have you asked Jen if she ever fantasizes about marrying her boyfriend instead of you? Have the two of them ever talked about marriage? What would she do if she got pregnant by him? Will she ever let you watch them have sex?
I think the 3 of you should go out together sometime. He shouldn't be threaten by having you along and you would get to watch them interact together. I'm sure Jen would enjoy teasing you and making you watch them. And he could discover what a sissy you are when she makes you show him that you are wearing panties that night.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
bevw said:
Have you asked Jen if she ever fantasizes about marrying her boyfriend instead of you? Have the two of them ever talked about marriage? What would she do if she got pregnant by him? Will she ever let you watch them have sex?
I think the 3 of you should go out together sometime. He shouldn't be threaten by having you along and you would get to watch them interact together. I'm sure Jen would enjoy teasing you and making you watch them. And he could discover what a sissy you are when she makes you show him that you are wearing panties that night.
I have not asked her about it but Jen have told her BF on multiple occasions she does not plan to get married.
Unlike many other cuckolds i don't prefer to see Jen have sex with other guy in front of me. But i enjoy Jen interacting with another guy in front of me. We 3 can go out some time and i can watch them interact. I have seen them together in few parties, it was super hot watching them enjoying each other.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
shall54 said:
Interesting...Jen being introduced to the BF's parents with her parents too. That sounds like the set-up for a more permanent relationship between Jen and the BF. Have you talked with Jen about what happened at commencement and why she let this happen and also, her not breaking it off with the BF?
I dont think meeting prents a commencement is tha big of deal. But it was very exciting seeing them hang out with their parents. Their parents met because it was convenient, Jen and her BF did not went out of way to to arrange it. Plus Jen hve already told him she is not interested in getting married when he previously brought that up.

I haven't talked why she let it happened. But next day she teased me how she liked his parents and they seemed to like her and how after meeting they made love 3 times. And she vn allowed him bareback inside her because it was her safe day and she might not be able to meat him for sometime. but made him cum outside but i he was able to squirt few drops inside her. I told her since i was also going back to college maybe i should also get something special. She laughed and graped condom and rolled it on my penis and continued jerking me off until i came. She said she dont want to wash her sheet two days in row and her bf left her sheet in very bad condition. After words we cuddle in bed but i did not get chance to make loce to her.

she did not breakup with her BF because She have some feeling for her BF (i am no fool thats expected with u r having relationship with someone she cant just turn it off) and she does not wnt to miss sex with him and dont want to go through all the loops of finding a new BF who is great in sex. She does not know how their relationship will continue after college

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, SquirmingSub, DRod4620 and 1 other person
Daniel - You have found what many of us beta/sub/cucks enjoy, watching the interaction, even that non-sexual interaction as it can be even more intimate than the sexual intimacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.