want to punish your wife for cheating by having her forcefully fucked by a mandingo?

• Thread starterjrox2012
  • Start date

jrox2012

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2012
I want to write a story about your wife. You find out that she's cheated on you and as punishment, you trick her into thinking that you're ok with what she's done- to prove it to her you arrange for her next infidelity to occur at a friends house. what she doesn't know- is that she's about to be fucked by a 6'4, 240 pound black man who just came out of prison and is aching to ram his cock and shoot his seed inside a tight little cunt...And we all know how those ripped, muscle bound black men come out of prison...Full of breeding seed for the first dumb slut that spreads their legs in front of them.

If you'd like this to be about your wife- email me at jrox2012@gmail.com, send me pictures of her, something worth looking at so I can be inspired to write. The pictures are my reward for the time spent writing

I've emailed you pics, but never heard back from you...

jrox2012 said:
I want to write a story about your wife. You find out that she's cheated on you and as punishment, you trick her into thinking that you're ok with what she's done- to prove it to her you arrange for her next infidelity to occur at a friends house. what she doesn't know- is that she's about to be fucked by a 6'4, 240 pound black man who just came out of prison and is aching to ram his cock and shoot his seed inside a tight little cunt...And we all know how those ripped, muscle bound black men come out of prison...Full of breeding seed for the first dumb slut that spreads their legs in front of them.

If you'd like this to be about your wife- email me at jrox2012@gmail.com, send me pictures of her, something worth looking at so I can be inspired to write. The pictures are my reward for the time spent writing

Lol sounds more like a reward than a punishment.

That sounds like a great story. I hope you write one. How about make the wife a tiny asian about 5ft and 100lbs. That would be like my wife. yummy
If you'd like this to be about your wife- email me at jrox2012@gmail.com, send me pictures of her, something worth looking at so I can be inspired to write. The pictures are my reward for the time spent writing[/QUOTE]

My old boyfriend blackmailed me into fucking a black man so he could get a job with the company the black man was the HR manager for. I would like to do it again.