• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want My Wife to Make Me a Long Distance Cuckold

• Thread starterLongdistancecouple
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call from Her Apartment

Ashley called me a short time ago, she was back at her apartment and she said that she needed some rest from this weekend. Robert dropped her off at her apartment about 1PM. Before they parted, she gave him a deep goodbye kiss at her door. She didn't care if any neighbors saw, she is separated so she can date whoever she wants.

She told Robert that she had a wonderful weekend and that she will call him or text him tomorrow after she finds what her schedule looks like for this coming week. He kissed her deeply and he told her that he has never been with such a sexy hot girl and that he really is likes being with her alot. She told him that she feels the same way about him.

I have to say that made me hard. Ashley asked if I am having any second thoughts about her dating and getting "involved" with another man. I then called him a "college kid" and Ash shot back, rather forcefully that "he is definitely a man in all definitions of the word". That put me in my place.

I told her that her weekend activities have made me so horny and I shot a lot of sperm down the toilet. She said that Robert's sperm had a little more comfortable final resting place.

I asked her about the blow jobs and she said that Gerald was huge and she was surprised that she was able to take it all in. I asked her if she wants to fuck him. She said if she breaks up with Robert, but right now she just wants one cock in her pussy at a time. I quickly mentioned "besides mine of course". Ashley said "of course darling besides yours".

She said that she when I come this weekend, don't be disappointed if she spends more time with her boyfriend and that she would appreciate it if I stay at a hotel and not her apartment like I did before.

I can't wait to see them dating this week is going to go by very slowly.

Longdistancecouple

Reactions: baddy145
Ashley's Rules

My bride sent me my "instructions" for this weekend.

She has reservations for me at a hotel and she wrote me that Robert has made reservations at this very expensive restaurant which will have dancing and a special Valentine's Weekend celebration on Friday night. She then wrote that she has set me up with a very nice, cute girl from her office, who "knows" the situation. Her name is Karen and she is Ashley's best friend on the West Coast. Ash thought it would look better if I was there with a date. She wrote that Karen is single so I could "enjoy" her company if I wanted to. Karen will contact me at my hotel.

She reminded me that I had already promised not to interfere with her and Robert, no matter what I saw and how jealous I get. She said if you want I can introduce Roger to you and your "fiancee" Karen.

Robert has made reservations for "themselves" at a nice romantic bed and breakfast for the entire weekend including Monday. He is missing class that day and she plans to take a vacation day.

She made it clear that it will be entirely up to me if I want stay or go back home.

One last thing, she will give Karen an envelope with the address of the bed and breakfast Robert and her will be at. If I would use this envelope then she will never go out with another man and I have to promise her that I will forget all these fantasies. It is entirely up to me.

That was the end of her message.

I can't wait to see my wife being courted and romanced by a stud who is probably falling in love with her. I will be flying Friday morning.

Longdistancecouple

Sounds like things are going very well! After this week-end, you may be able to save a bundle on airfare flying out to see her, since it is beginning to look like she will be far too busy to see and entertain you on her week-ends! I am betting you are in for a major show from your wife with her young lover on Friday night! Wonder if she will "forget" to wear her wedding ring that night? Is there really any point in you staying after Friday night? With Ashley in an undisclosed location all week-end getting fucked senseless by her stud, your wife already saying she is Robert's until Tuesday, sounds like you are going to be flying home really missing your wife's body without a chance for a reconnect fuck with her. Your wife is laying the plans for a very wild ride for you! Robert is laying it out there strong attempting to woo her. Ashley's pussy is going to have plenty of opportunity to get accustomed to Robert's cock (maybe daily?) before you get close enough to have her again.

Wow! I would say that you might want to take her up on ending this. She is replacing you and starting a new life. Showing you her new life without giving you an opportunity to reconnect with her is very telling. I wouldn't let it go too far. Taking his cum makes her connect with him pushing you farther away. I this is what you two want, then I would take her up on the invite to say hello to her and Robert while you are with Karen and then say goodbye and watch her walk away...because she is.

LD,
" If I would use this envelope..." Use how??

jeez

She is going from 0 to 150 mph here. :eek: It seems a little out of character; you are going to fly out to see her and don't even get to spend any time with your wife other than to watch her eat dinner with her boyfriend?!?! Why bother staying after Friday? So you can go see the sights-alone? So you can jerk off in your hotel room?

She is testing you big time here. If you go through with it she has basically decided to replace you and views you as a total wimp. You need to talk with your wife.

As long as his wife is keeping him TRUTHFULLY informed about what is going on in HER head, he should be ok. What woman wouldn't enjoy being wined and dined, eating at expensive restaurants, staying in romantic bed and breakfast establishments, and being chased by a younger stud if she was free to with no complications from her husband? The problem will never be how much Robert falls for her, but only if Ashley begins to fall for Robert. But I do agree with Hustle that she is testing the limits of her freedom this week-end. Gonna be an interesting thread to watch and see unfold!

I see none yet, but certain there will be red flags to see in a few weeks.

This Has Been a Wild Ride

I want to thank everyone for their concern and heart felt thoughts. I know this is going extremely fast and I took today as a time to step back myself and catch my breath and reflect.

Since I was the one who brought up her dating while we were separated and I told her that I would love to watch her dating a guy. We both have read numerous stories where a husband would watch his wife flirt and romance "her date" at a club and then leave with the boyfriend. I know that more than likely the stories were fiction, but this weekend I have the chance to watch it for real, to watch a fantasy become reality.

I believe her when she has promised me that she will have her diaphragm in place with plenty of spermicide.

I called Ashley today and asked her to put a trip back to Maryland the weekend after this . She told me that she could take care of some business at the home office a week from this Friday and then we can have the weekend together.

I told her that I am very anxious to enjoy this weekend. I said that I hope she introduces Karen and I to Robert. I also told her that she doesn't have to give me that envelope with the address of her and Robert's love nest, but she said I feel better giving you a way out "if you want to use it".

I then told her that I love her so deeply and that it is such a hot turn on knowing that she is being romanced and that she is fucking a hot stud. Ashley then told me that she will drive me crazy during our foreplay next week, with all the sexy hot details of her Valentines Love fest. She promised to send me pictures from their Valentine's Date.

Before I hung up, I told her that I am so glad I have you as my wife and she told me that I such a loving and caring husband who trust his wife so much that you let her enjoy other men while we are separated. She told me that she will make many of my fantasies come true Friday and Saturday.

I have started an album and have four pictures of my hot little bride in it.

Longdistancexcouple

Can't wait

You are entering some exciting territory. I can't wait to see what happens. I would love to see pics from their v-day date.

Vikingcuck,
Welcome to the forum. Great post.

Viking sorry you feel like that, this is real and honestly I do not believe I have to prove myself to you or anyone else that this is real and not a "story". I believe we still have the freedom, or have I missed something.

Longdistancecouple

Anybody can write anything, but I believe this stuff is actually happening. There's no doubt it could happen under the right circumstances with the right couple. I've been begging my wife to cuck me for almost a year, and I know if she meets the right guy on a night out she'll cross all sorts of boundaries. Women are unpredictable, even if you know them and live with them.

Viking, great post. I guess in real life, a real cuckold story is when you wish your wife sleeps around with other men, then one day she does, and then she begins to fall in love with the other man, and the other man begins to fall in love with your wife, and your wife begins to yell at you and treat you like shit because she very much wants to leave you for the other guy, and the other guy very much wants her to get divorced. Then you cuck suffer through it all because you know she is seeing her lover but not in the way you enjoy or fantasized but instead in the worst possible way with you being disrespected and lied like never before. Then cuck ends up instead of sucking the bull's cock, wishing he could beat the shit out of him. Then maybe, maybe, if cuck gets lucky and wife doesn't kick him out of her life, it would be because something happens in wife's relationship with lover and she breaks up with lover and may give cuck another chance, not without cursing him and hating him for "messing up her life" and "messing a much better opportunity" she had. NOW, *that* is a real cuck story...how come I never hear one of those?

You'll love it. Even more when your there for the after glow. Damn I wish I were young again. Even If you are well endowed and can still fuck a long time younger women don't appreciate it.

LD, Thanks for keeping us updated. Glad she is coming home the next weekend, will give you two some needed time together.

Carry on LDC. I said my piece. Now I will leave it alone.

King David,

Follow my introduction of how I got to where I am, and you will learn the truth about the life of a man who wants to be cuckolded. It will include the parts that no one wants to be honest about. It will take awhile to get through, but it's been a struggle of over 23 years with many set backs and changes of minds. I already posted prt 1, i am now working on prt 2.

Hi, My Name Is Vikingcuck, and I am a Cuckolded Husband part 1

I am less focused on 'cut and dry' or authenticity than hotness myself. If the author says it's real, I take that at face value. And if I wanted to dwell on the negatives, I would visit Springer or the 700 club.

I must say that I have enjoyed this thread very much. I look forward to many more updates. Please do continue your updates. Thank you for sharing your journey.

By the way...her pics...well, you are a very lucky man. Hopefully she does get you some great pics from that Valentines weekend coming up. Imagine how sexy it would be to see her via web cam while you are at home, and she is fucking her stud...miles away.

Longdistancecouple,

This has been a very enjoyable story and can't wait to hear about your wife's upcoming Valentines Day date. This is a fantastic experience for you both, and can only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread