• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

VPN

• Thread startercreeperguy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    vpn

creeperguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 14, 2023
A mod's post says:

Q. I am very sneaky and I want to use a VPN to access the chat, but it won't let me in!

A.
We do allow VPN access, but because nearly all spammers use VPN software to create spam accounts in chatrooms, we require you to contact us and let us know. We will grant your account the ability to login with a VPN. Our goal is not to block VPN users, it's to block spammers.

How do we let you know? Where do we post?

have no problem here with vpn but on other sites i do

Until last night neither did i but now every server i try i get blocked.

Reactions: BullNextD
my session is 05dd694b093df7974dda78e7fd5a39a75a60cc0fccd65223ebfcdad9e12981824e if u want to chat

You have to go into the chatroom and ask Dig420 or any of the mods/admins to whitelist you. Not here but in the chatroom.

can you white list me please?

Hello I made a mistake by sending a photo of me and my child may I use a VPN to log on.

how do i registrar my VPN?

it shows that i am banned on Cuckold Chat site. yes i am using vpn to connect to the site since i cannot access without it. requesting to please whitelist me.thanks & regards.

Users who are viewing this thread