• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

very INTERESTED IN MY FRIENDS WIFE!

• Thread starterBlackStud74
  • Start date

BlackStud74

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2007
Help!! Very Interested In My Friends Wife!

I have a situation .. a friend just just got married a couple of months ago and his wife just moved here (she is english) both are white.

Ever since I have met her and I can not stop thinking about her. bright green eyes, silky brown hair and sexy english accent! and an ass built for hard drilling by BBC!!! she is also 5'11 and I'm 6'5 so we would be perfect!

any ideas how I can tap that??? help this brotha out!

You never met his wife before?

Tapping it is all about whether you want him to stay friends after you hit it. You just into hitting it and then movin on or they close enough locaiton wise where you can have regular fun? You prob just gotta figure out a few things.

Does your friend know you get with married women and if so does he have any take on it. Some dudes are cool with u fuckin mwfs as long as it's not theirs and others get into the idea if you can give them an idea of what it's about. The main thing is if he knows you get other mwfs, what's his deal and is he possibly cool with u tryin it out with him and his wife. But from my experience, most hubs don't just jump into that after hearing about it, takes months usually before they get more into the idea. And this guy being a newlywed, I doubt he'd get into that idea in the first few months/year of being married though.

Next thing is the most important but is his wife even into you? Or you think you can get her into you? If not, none of this matters right?

With most of these married couples, you're not going for any sort of "seduction" angle, the mwf in most situations is the one that is making it happen. She knows what she wants and she'll put the signals out so both you and the hub knows what's up. Not like saying these mwfs are blatnatly obvious, just saying that with all the chatting how hubs can do this, and how we bulls do that and can do this, with most real married couples, especially if the wife is hot, it's all on her. You can work it, hit on her, etc but until she green lights it within herself you're spinning ur wheels. if she is into you, chances are the hub could eventually be into the idea cause she'd be workin him over the months (years).

So, first understand where your bud is coming from in terms of this lifestyle and then also see what her take on you is.

thanks wifeshafter for the response.

no I never met his wife before. She just moved here from england.

I dont think he would be open to sharing :(
as for her, she is friendly when we all hangout .. and smiles .. but hard to tell what she is thinking.

this brotha is ex marine so I dont know much bout seduction :(
Most white women I been with, they just come on stright up. so I am not good at reading women!

they live in same city. As a marine, I have drilled a lot of white women, but non made feel weak in the knees like this one! So I want to tap it long term .. hell Id even consider marrying her!!! LOL

thans will n eve. its always good to hear the other side view. I know it dont sound right me craving for friends new wife. but it is something I cant get out of my mind.

He thinks its cool that I drill married white women. but I dont think he will cool with drilling his new bride!! lol

now we are not very close friends, well not till I have met his wife that is ;)

he travels out of town on business a few times a month ..

any subtle way of approaching her without sounding obvious? I know it is wrong but .. ;)

thanks for your answers

Oh hell

just go for it....

you don't seem to concerned about anything to do with their
relationship other than your "drillin her" anyway......
so just come right out & ask! She'll either say hell yeah,
or think you're an ass & hope to never see you again.
That's just one MWF's opinion anyway! lol

just drilling her is not exactly what I had in mind. I can see possibilty of ltr. I know sounds crazy lol

but I think she is very different and something bout her justattracts me like a magnet .. not sure what it is ..

BlackStud74 said:
this brotha is ex marine so I dont know much bout seduction :(
Most white women I been with, they just come on stright up. so I am not good at reading women!

Really? I though most marines are gay. Isn't that why they join the military? To dress up in butch uniforms, play with guns, and be ordered around by other guys in uniform?

Anyway, that's your problem right there.
if they're not 'swingers' or whatever, if they're just like 99%+ of married couples, then you NEED to seduce her or it won't happen.

Outside of internet fantasy, most women don't walk up to men and come on to them.
We all want to be seduced, convinced, taken, etc.
There's nothing LESS sexy than having to ask for it.

If you can't figure out how to interest her, forget it.
Obviously your FRIEND has.

Black Stud,

You've got to hit on her. She may put you off. If she doesn't take it to her hubby, then hit on her again. She may need some time to think about it.

I know some English woman. Believe me, they are HOT! The English have been into IR much longer then WF and MWF's here have been. So take heart. You may be feeling that Brit cunt wrapped around your dick sooner than you think.

Users who are viewing this thread