Very hott asian hotgyrl cutie

• Thread starterblaquey
  • Start date

blaquey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2010
Hey I'l post more and more of her IN ACTION if the stories of you nailing her are good she into white pale cocks. Suck a white dildo while I do her and almost never looks at me. If you want to fuck her in real life and live in florida I'll help you convince her to cheat on me just make sure I can spy on you guys or set up hidden camerahow'd you like to fuck a hot bitch with an attitude in need of an ajustment think you can make her forget my 9.5 then post what you'd do to her here ya go...

want even more write me a personalized cuck humil sample and I'll send a series for you to write to.

oh the things id do to that hot bod, she would cum so hard she would see colors and end with a pussy full of hot white cream.

nice slut. lets see more. id love to share her around my mates at a party. she would be stripped so she can serve us food , drinks and use her .

fantastic arse

her names Halle

yesterday she gagged on a caucasian dildo with her eyes closed so she could imagine I wasnt the one fucking her. She completely slobberred on the dildo I was so hard I came inside by mistake which we dont do. I was pretending the cock was this white boy we used to roommate with. He was an ass one time he yelled at her and I punked him but I wish he'd have retaliated against me and made me strip her and restrain her for his usage.
ANY WhITE cocks out there wanna post a picture of something good for throating Halle