• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Valentines Night pt1

• Thread startercolin
  • Start date
C

colin

Our Valentines Evening

Our Valentines Evening (Unwilling Cuckold?)

It had been along time since we had been out on our own without the kids tagging along and tonight was Valentine’s night, a special night when we enjoy a romantic evening out. We booked a meal at our favourite restaurant and Claire as always had dressed as I love her to. She looked a picture in her blouse and skirt and as always I was very proud of her.

We arrived at the restaurant a little early, to find a queue waiting for tables to become available. Claire & I got chatting to a man of 30ish, somewhat younger than myself at 51 and a little younger than Claire at 36. He was about 6 ft Tall and of muscular build, dressed impeccably. He was intelligent and witty and soon Claire and Matt chatted like they had known each other ages. Their chat was interrupted when Matt’s Mobile began to ring. He answered and by the look on his face we could tell it was bad news before he even chatted back to the person on the other end. After the conversation had finished Matt said that his Girlfriend wasn’t able to make it so he would cancel his meal and go home. Claire stepped in and said “nonsense you can share our table, lets have a meal and try to cheer you up.” I couldn’t believe it, tonight of all nights, St Valentines Day and I was having to share my lovely wife with this stranger we had just met.

As the evening progressed and the wine flowed they both became a little tipsy which is a bit frustrating when you are sober. Their subject of conversation soon became one that I had little knowledge of so excluded me and I just watched my beautiful wife getting on so well with Matt. He kept putting his hand on her thigh very briefly at first before returning them to the table. Glancing across at me with a smile on his handsome face seeing I was unable to object he put his hand there for longer periods of time until it seemed to live there. Claire was either oblivious to it or enjoying the attention, she was looking over to me less and less as their eye contact was more and more intense, but for some strange reason I was powerless to intervene.

Matt’s body was now turned towards Claire and I could see his hand stoking her naked thigh above her stocking tops and playing with her suspenders, the ones I bought for her, the ones she wore to please me. This wasn’t like Claire, she never allows me to do such things to her in public. But here she was allowing Matt, someone she had just met, to caress her thighs. In all the years we have been together we have never played outside of our marriage. I felt something stir inside my trousers and to my annoyance found that Matt & Claire’s display was turning me on. How could my inadequacy to intervene be a turnon? I just sat watching them become more and more friendly waiting for the meal to end so we could get away from the situation we were in. Unfortunately as the meal drew to a close Matt suggested we went to a night club to finish off the evening. Claire doesn’t dance so we don’t go to night clubs. But here she was eager to go with him. I couldn’t believe it, but went along with the decision and as I got up to pay for the meal felt a little uncomfortable in the trouser department.

Matt took hold of Claire’s hand as we left the restaurant and he guided her to the shop window side of the pavement making sure that there wasn’t room for me next to her. I walked next to Matt and looked across to my Claire, my beautiful Claire as they chatted quietly so that I couldn’t hear. He moved his arm over her shoulder and rested his hand over her left breast on top of her blouse. She made no attempt to move it and after more chat she reached down and opened the top 2 buttons giving Matt open access to her magnificent breasts. I couldn’t believe the transformation. My Claire doing this in a public place, for anybody to see. Taking advantage of this he slid his hand inside her blouse and under her black bra cup, feeling her naked breast. He pulled her into a closed shop doorway and taking her into his arms kissed her fully on the lips. My heart sank and then a feeling of excitement took over as she returned his kiss, their hands all over each other, kissing and fondling each other as I tried to shield their actions by standing in front of them looking out into the street. I kept glancing back like a peeping tom watching his hands disappearing under her skirt as they made their way up her stocking clad thighs to fondle and caress her buttocks, as she was wearing her black thong tonight, he must have been feeling her delightful naked buttocks.

Keeping his hands under her skirt he moved them to the front as she started giving out sounds only heard in the bedroom before. He had her in ectasy as his fingers went to work in what I can only imagine as been a very wet and inviting place, She had orgasmed in the shop doorway by a man she had just met. I couldn’t believe that this had happened and I had just stood and watched it without been able to do a thing to stop it. Matt brought me back to earth by inserting his fingers into my mouth and told me to taste her juices. My wife’s juices on his fingers, I did as I was asked and my cock was ready to explode as took her hand and we carried on walking towards the night club area of town. Claire’s body now closer to Matt’s as I walked behind them trying to conceal my excitement. Matt had his arm around Claire’s waist as he guided her into a dimly lit entrance to a basement nightclub, pausing to instruct me to pay they then walked straight in, nodding to the doormen as they passed. I couldn’t find them as I went into the main floor area as it was very dark, so I stood at the bar hoping that my eyes would get used to the lighting. The music was very slow and seductive, not at all what I had expected, and I had to admire Matt on his choice of club.

I caught a glimpse of them at the back of the dance floor. Claire was stood very close to Matt with her lips to his and her arms around his neck. Matt had his hands on her buttocks and moved them slowly up and down, they looked like a couple that were very much in tune with each other. I could only stand and watch in a state of Jealousy mixed with feelings of inadequacy, but strangely enough sporting the same erection that had been with me since the shop doorway and seeing Claire in his arms made me even more excited. I knew that I wanted this Man we had just met that evening to satisfy her like I could never do. To match her sexually and leave her fulfilled. All the time we were in the club they never stopped dancing and never looked around for me, only had each other in their thoughts. Finally after an hour or so they left the dance floor and headed for the door.

I left the bar and caught up with them as we left the club. Matt told me to lead the way to our car and for the first time since the restaurant I took the lead, but not control. Opening the car they climbed into the back and Matt told me to drive to a quiet spot where we would not be disturbed. As I drove I could see them in the mirror, Claire kissing and caressing him as his hands went under her blouse and skirt and my cock was stretching my trousers to bursting point. He had her blouse open, kissing her nipples and fondling and cupping her breasts. Finding a car park in a wooded area on the outskirts of town I parked up and turned to watch as they continued their heavy petting session.

For the first time in ages he spoke to me, saying Claire wanted his cock. “You want me to fuck her for you don’t you?”

I didn’t delay in responding this time. “Yes” I said.

Matt then said “Ask me properly. Ask me to fuck your wife”. All this time Claire never said a word but had his magnificent cock in her hands.

“Matt please will you fuck Claire for me?” I said, knowing that this was what he wanted to hear and was the final act of me giving my wife totally to him.

“Stay here” he told me as he opened the door and he guided her to the front of the car. He bent her over the bonnet of the car and I could see her face looking into the car as he lifted her skirt up and pulled down her thong which he threw to the screen of the car, her face was a picture as he took his position and thrust his cock into her unprotected and fertile sex. I took my cock out and wanked as they thrust their bodies to each other and he took Claire to orgasm several times as I came in my hand. Matt was a master and seemed to last ages before he started to speed up to the final act and unable to shout out that he mustn’t come inside her, I watched as his face and body stiffened and he gave a final thrust into her body and came inside her. Claire was out of it and either didn’t realise what had just happened or didn’t care at that moment. They stayed in that position for what seem ages before he pulled out of her and turned her round and up to him.

He picked her thong off the screen and handed it to me as he helped Claire back into the car; again they sat in the back just cuddling each other as I drove him back into town, dropping him off near the restaurant where we first met. He came to my window and handing me his business card he said “You will ring me again soon” and laughed.

“Thank you” was all I could say.

Claire never said a word and remained in the back of the car as we drove home. When we arrived she went straight upstairs as I paid the baby sitter and took her home. When I got back I thought she would have showered but she hadn’t, she had gone straight to bed. I kissed her gently on the cheeks as I looked at my lovely sleeping wife, the mother of my children, The lady I love more than anything in the world. I whispered “I love you” in her ears as I undressed and climbed in to bed and cuddled up to her and drifted off to sleep.

colinandclaire@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Please continue! The suspense is unbearable :)

Valentines Night pt2

wow tell us more!!! So has claire had more of his big cock since?? Please update us

claires night

I hope it works out for you, and its something you can both reflect and enjoy it. Its great once in a while to enjoy something in real life.;)

Users who are viewing this thread