• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Used to be cuckwife

• Thread starterfmrcuck
  • Start date

fmrcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2021
Harrisburg PA
Shut down the playing. Pisses me off!

IMG_20221202_171547486_HDR.jpg IMG_20221202_171541222_HDR.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Wifeexposer, Wyfwatcher, robbiewillskucku and 1 other person
fmrcuck said:
Shut down the playing. Pisses me off!
Why would you be pissed off about it ?

We all reach a point in our lives due to medical issues and or simply due to age when we need to make lifestyle changes. It is good that you have memories of your prior adventures. Memories and fantasies continues to be there long after the body is no longer able to perform.

Something to consider, was your exploration within the Alternative Lifestyle purely physical and sexual or was there an emotional aspect. Some couples when they age continue to have a strong connection with their prior partners within the alternative lifestyle. Did you and your wife develop any of those connections and develop friendships from them?

SquirmingSub said:

We all reach a point in our lives due to medical issues and or simply due to age when we need to make lifestyle changes. It is good that you have memories of your prior adventures. Memories and fantasies continues to be there long after the body is no longer able to perform.

Something to consider, was your exploration within the Alternative Lifestyle purely physical and sexual or was there an emotional aspect. Some couples when they age continue to have a strong connection with their prior partners within the alternative lifestyle. Did you and your wife develop any of those connections and develop friendships from them?
SquirmingSub said:

That would seem rational. Except, I became addicted to the play. And, though I am unable to perform, she is quite able-- even admits she misses hard cock. Any other substitute, eating, dildos, etc have fallen far short in pleasuring her. She is willing to do without. I, sadly, cannot so easily let go.

There was only physical/sexual connection Any emotional attachment was short short-lived. And any "friends" have moved away or moved on.

As I age my excitement in life has narrowed dramatically. And sex has always been a central part of my existence and excitement. Hope that explains. Thanks for your thoughts.

Reactions: Wyfwatcher

Users who are viewing this thread