• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Update - Should I let her go ?

• Thread starterteddy
  • Start date

teddy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2006
Jen finally convinced me that I should let her spend the nite at the apartment of the young man she's been lusting after. Well, tonite I came home from work and she wasn't here. I found a note thanking me for being so considerate, and that she would talk to me in the morning.

I am climbing the walls wondering what she and her lover are doing. I've been watching TV trying to get my mind off of them, but my thoughts keep drifting back to the very real possibility that my wife is naked in bed with this guy. My dick stiffens every time I picture Jen spreading her sweet thighs and begging him for his cock. I wonder if they are fucking right now. I noticed that the condoms I just bought are missing. This young guy is probably having a great time pumping my wife'a snug pussy.

I had to write this to relieve some of the tension. I'm trying not to jerk off but it may be the only way I can get some sleep. I'm worried I'll be really depressed after I've masturbated.

go on - have a wank - youll probabl;y be ready for another in a little while. You could always do the housework so the place is tidy when she returns and she may tell you all about it. Youll love it!

Reactions: lapster
How did it turn out ??? Did she tell you all the steamy details of their lovemaking when she got home ???

(Note: my new user name is Teddy1)

Jen had a great time that nite. Her lover fucked her three times in all. Now I know why she brought so many condoms with her. My wife could not believe how this guy was able to last so long during their lovemaking sessions. Normally I come in a minute or two, but her lover was able to keep pumping away for fifteen minutes and longer. She went on to tell me how she enjoyed having him give it to her doggy-style, during which time she had three powerful orgasms. You see, Jen and I have pretty much stopped doing it that way since I always ejaculate immediately when she moves her ass around and thrusts back at me. And she said he only needs five or ten minutes to get hard again after coming.

Since that first nite, Jen has seen ths guy 2 or 3 times a week at his place. I am trying to have her invite him to our house so I can witness the unbelievable pleasure she gets from his long cock. It's been a long time since I've heard her moan with orgasm and I can't wait.

By the way, Jen is over at his place tonite........ I am really horny from posting this update and thinking about her getting a good long fucking......... I'm going to have to jerk off pretty soon.........

Users who are viewing this thread