unfaithful wife

• Thread starterdeb38c
  • Start date

deb38c

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2013
High Desert California
I have pretty much always been unfaithful and enjoy it. Hubby always worked the all night shift and be at work or home he tolerates me staying out all night on girls night out and don't seem to question much, which I love. I enjoy sleeping around and have done so since dating. Mostly to military studs

Reactions: purplejoys
Damn, was just out in the high desert last month. Perhaps you should start sharing your exploits. Ever bring home a pussy full of cream and listen to him talk about how "wet" you are?

Love the fact that you sleep around and you seem guilt free about it. I believe every woman should sleep with whomever she wants to whenever she wants. Sounds like you two have never talked about it. Is he just to wimpy to bring it up? Is that why you date real studs who take control?

I am of the conviction that you can love someone and not be faithful to only them. I think Deb38c is a role model for other women.

deb38c said:
I have pretty much always been unfaithful and enjoy it. Hubby always worked the all night shift and be at work or home he tolerates me staying out all night on girls night out and don't seem to question much, which I love. I enjoy sleeping around and have done so since dating. Mostly to military studs
My husband did not know that I fucked around on him until recently. The first time I went with a black man he introduced me to his friend and suggested that I try a DP I did not know what the term meant but was curious, I went home with them and sucked the first one until I could no longer get my mouth around it then he was replaced by the other one. I a little lul I asked If this was a DP they said that main event was coming soon The ate my pussy until I was crawling up the back of my sofa screaming. At that point the one I started with turned me around and sat my anus down and he pushed up into me then told me to spread my legs and the other one pushed into my pussy. It has got to be the greatest feeling that I had ever had in me as I felt both moving in me at the same time then they came inside of me first in my ass then in my pussy. I spent the next three months worrying that I was going to have to explain who I was pregnant by. I think I got lucky that time. But I really liked doing it several more times and I was on the pill, recently I have started to feel really guilty about the way I treated my husband, he has had some revenge for my shenanigans, he screwed my sister, moved us to god knows where, decided he was taking what I would not give one night after he had me tested for STDs. He said he wanted sex and I said no, My cloths were riped right off my body he grabbed me around my waist, I said no again and he ****** my legs apart saying if I did not want nice then he would take what was due. In my fiftys I am now pregnant for the second time in my life, The first pregnancy was aborted when I was nineteen, just after Roe vs Wade and it was by my old boyfriend, he had refused to marry me and I moved on. I did not know I was pregnant until it was to late this time. It is my husbands, I found out by ambio centesus. I just wish that it had not happened in anger. I did ask how this happened at my age and the Dr. said it can still happen at just the right time and under stress levels. I said recently stress had been through the roof and told her how my husband had ***** me, I did not press charges. I don't think that he would be alive to reach trial. he might not be alive for the birth. my mother says I owe him this. My child will be taught not to allow people other than herself to influence any relation she or he might be in including me, I poisoned my life and my husbands. He will pay with his life, me I will have to raise our child on my own. for as long as I am alive.

I need to also say that one thing I discovered was it seems late life pregnancy runs in my family my grandmother did not have my mother until she was in her fifty's.
My father did not get me until he was sixty one he died when I was 22.