• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Uncertain parentage

• Thread starterLaceyfemme
  • Start date

Laceyfemme

Experienced sissy and cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hawaii
I see plenty of threads about wives who have definitely been impregnated by bulls beyond any reasonable doubt, but none about pregnancies where the parentage is uncertain. My first wife has three children, and I rate my chances of actually being the father as about 80, 100, and 20 per cent, respectively, based on looks and what I think I know about what was going on at the time. My wife was cheating on me just a little and then a *LOT* at the times of the first and third pregnancies, while my level of sexual access was roughly the opposite.

It doesn't make any difference in how I feel about each of them, and I certainly never felt the need for a paternity test. And the positive and negative emotions that I felt about her cheating didn't seem directly connected to who fathered the child. Curious to hear about your opinions and experiences.

• Love
Reactions: Rastafoo

Users who are viewing this thread