• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

UK wife, what do you think?

• Thread starterJon&Jules
  • Start date

Jon&Jules

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2007
Would love to know what you think of my UK wife. She 46. Want comments off guys telling me how she should dress on a night out with you from head toe, what you would do with her and where. Love to see your cocks with her pics and maybe fakes, trying to persuade her to try black. Leave a message and let me know what you think.

nice.like her dressed this way too.would have better without the stockings though

Let's take this horny bitch to a night club and watch as all the men descend on her.......maybe get a circle suck going in a back corner of the club!!

I'd fuck that sexy old tart right between those meaty fun bags of hers!

She looks like she would fuck you at the drop of your pants.

thanks to the people who left comments!
Wow I thought more people might like here and leave comments.

Bring her down

Hi i run a club in uk you should bring her along dressed like that i'm sure plenty of bbc would soon be around her and soon filling her white cunt rite up :pimp::pimp:

Your wife is beautiful & sensual. I'd love to see more revealing pics.

lets see some pics of this slut unharnassed

Damm... what a sexy siren..... a trippy horror movie enviornment
and a woman who obviously hot sexy woman who knows where, when
and how to get a more mature man a wild dream

nice pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta say i think she looks awesome Id love to see more of her!!

Hi John and Jules, why is there no follow up. We love to see Jules' lucious body in hot action.... she deserves it, we love it!!! ^)_(^

very tasty

heres another few pics! would still like to hear more detailed comments about my UK wife. She 46. Want comments off guys telling me how she should dress on a night out with you from head toe, what you would do with her and where. Love to see your cocks with her pics and maybe fakes, trying to persuade her to try black. Leave a message and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 100_101.b.JPG
    100_101.b.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 310
  • 100_103.b.JPG
    100_103.b.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 188
where are the photos?

the pics are there

another pic, She 46. Want comments off guys telling me how she should dress on a night out with you from head toe, where would you take her, what you would do with her and where. Love to see your cocks with her pics and maybe fakes, trying to persuade her to try black.

Attachments

• Picture 050a.JPG
    Picture 050a.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 91

Users who are viewing this thread