• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Uk wife wants first bbc

• Thread starterpussnboots
  • Start date

pussnboots

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2009
Hi this is my wife, she luvs me telling her how i'd like to see her be a black cock slut while i use her black dildo on her. She wants a very well hung blk cock 9"+.

16064569.jpg

16063966.jpg

16066635.jpg

Looking good

Where in the UK are you? She looks good. Possible meet?

Last edited by a moderator:
In Wales but willing to travel for right person. any more coments?

hung black male fucks her tits,tight pussy,ass and give her a big load...

Disappointing not many replies or comments, don’t you like her guys? I thought there would be lots of interest in my wife.

She is sexy hot...!!!!

She luvs to suck cock and wants to give wet sloppy saliva droolin head to a huge black cock, any takers?

Attachments

• 16063762.jpg
    16063762.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 249
pussnboots said:
She luvs to suck cock and wants to give wet sloppy saliva droolin head to a huge black cock, any takers?

I just saw this thread and damn your wife is smoking:yumyum::yumyum::hump::hump:

She is very very very hot !!! Kisses

nicw

pussnboots said:
Disappointing not many replies or comments, don’t you like her guys? I thought there would be lots of interest in my wife.

Your wife is hot as hell. Get rid of the dildo and get her a real stud to give her the pounding she deserves, then post the pics for us.

Thanks for the comments guys my wife really appreciates them. Still no uk guys though, shame really wanted to see her with a hung blakc guy.

Attachments

• 16177146.jpg
    16177146.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 16067573.jpg
    16067573.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 200
Wow! She's a beauty! Lets hope she gets some really Big black cock to streched her good

Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking wife thanks for posting....

As there has been very little interest in my wife these will be the last pics. Only one email recieved, damn shame that.

Attachments

• 16098070.jpg
    16098070.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 16194803.jpg
    16194803.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 141
admin can you please remove all my pics from this thread thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread