UK Size Queen Hotwife

• Thread starterfumpee
  • Start date

fumpee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2004
Well guys here she is taking her BAM dildo - hope you like it. If she gets the right feedback I think I can persuade her to post more.

Fumpee

Help!!!

After all the encouragement I cant upload the file - please help....

Last edited by a moderator:
Try one more time

here is the first pic.....

comments appreciated

Attachments

• SSL22579.jpg
    SSL22579.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,943
Nice Dildo!

Now that is some premium cunt right there! She dosen't have to play with toys I got that hot manmeat right here for her

she loves to be stretched

u like?

Attachments

• SSL22580.jpg
    SSL22580.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 847
That's pretty damn impressive -or is she just extremely petite? What is this BAM dildo you speak of?

19 inch dildo and my fist

Preparing here for the big ones - she loves double pussy penetration - any takers?

Attachments

• SSL22587.jpg
    SSL22587.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,126
Thanks for the perspective, Fumpee. Would love to see more of her.

damn! that's amazing! we've got to see more of this!

Heres the gape after a good session

Any comments>?

I would say she would have to do her stretching before I went into the pink untamed pussy

Damn, now thats hot....

More of size queen slut

Hi Guys & Gals

Been a while but here she is taking a fist - past the wrist - her cunt is trully amazing!!!

U like?

Attachments

• SSL22582lores.jpg
    SSL22582lores.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 592
Whatever you want.....

Hi Guys

She is so turned on by your comments - she has agreed to act out any of your suggestions for the next pic posts, so over to you guys - tell her want u want to see. Lets see what a slut she is!!

Mr Fumpee

I would like to see that dildo disappear in her amazing vagina via stop-motion. I'm guessing a shot of her facial expression during the invasion would be asking too much?

Great stuff! I love seeing cunts stretched open wide. Perhaps you could give her a good fisting and then take a pic of her cunt hole being held open- truly a "dark cavern"!

My wife and I have a BAM- she loves that huge black cock opening her up. She also enjoys the black Rambone we have. I have also trained her for fisting as well.

So let's see more pics of your hot slut!
Start with her just pushing the cockhead against her whorehole and then let's see it slowly entering her. I think we'd all love to see a shot of her tits as well- have her place that black horsecock between them.

Damn, dude! You gonna' stretch her out till nobody can fuck her? Pretty soon she'll look like a wind tunnel. Double dicks, fisting, circus dildos...why don't you just spread it out with the jaws of life and be done with it?

She got a truly amazing pussy there, but lets see some pics of the rest of her too!:flash: