• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

UK couple

• Thread starterAntandjane
  • Start date

Antandjane

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2023
Hello !

We are a UK couple (North West)

Him 42, her 40.

We have a small amount of experience in the past - more as a Stag / Vixen type couple. But we aren’t massively into the lifestyle and we are very private.

Keen to make friends, share content and hopefully have some more fun in the new year.

IMG_0344.JPG
20160925_002513-1 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: mbingly, sluthunt, cazzolatino and 19 others
Amazing woman 🤤

I do love a woman in lace frenchies... very sexy wife

Reactions: Antandjane
I do hope thats a matching set there Also

Antandjane said:
Hello !

Him 42, her 40.

We have a small amount of experience in the past - more as a Stag / Vixen type couple. But we aren’t massively into the lifestyle and we are very private.

Keen to make friends, share content and hopefully have some more fun in the new year.

IMG_0344.JPG
Welcome UK couple. May you find enjoyment, friendship, and fun you hope for here. I must say thank you for my enjoyment of her lovely 40 year old ass photo. Great color choice of the panties she's wearing. Never anything wrong with choosing the color of passion.

Welcome, I hope to chat sometime if you'd like that.

Antandjane said:
Hello !

Him 42, her 40.

IMG_0344.JPG
Your wife looks pretty sexy. I'd love to fuck her doggy style and slap that nice ass while you watch.
Do you have any pics of her sucking your cock ??

welcome

Shes lovely. DM

Antandjane said:
Hello !

Him 42, her 40.

IMG_0344.JPG
Great ass and legs. I'd love to see what those legs are leading up to.

Nice hot wife she make me hard

Antandjane said:
Hello !

Him 42, her 40.

IMG_0344.JPG
She as a great ass

Also from uk if your interested get in touch
Antandjane said:
Hello !

Him 42, her 40.

IMG_0344.JPG

Reactions: mbingly
Antandjane said:
Hello !

Him 42, her 40.

IMG_0344.JPG
Looking good so far…I do love a woman that can wear red lace!

Would love to chat further get in touch

Antandjane said:
Hello !

Him 42, her 40.

IMG_0344.JPG
Sexy pics got my cock hard.
Looking at her sexy lace panties stroking my hard cock.
Wishing I was behind her so I can cum all over her

View attachment 20240507_111051.mp4

Antandjane said:
Hello !

Him 42, her 40.

IMG_0344.JPG
welcome - she has a lovely ass and legs!

cazzolatino said:
welcome - she has a lovely ass and legs!

Would love to own you both !

Users who are viewing this thread