• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Turning me out

• Thread starterjrm
  • Start date

jrm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2006
I love fucking other guys but now my hubby wants me to have a gangbang. I like the idea but I'm still not sure. Would that make me a slut???

Attachments

• One Hot Momma (NIKON) 234.jpg
    One Hot Momma (NIKON) 234.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,169
  • esandman164.jpg
    esandman164.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,688
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,706
yes ma'am

yes ma'am it does, but the best kind of slut. the kind all of us horny bulls are chasing around. very, very sexy looking woman. hope you post more. Better yet hope i'm envited to the gb. lol

!!

What is a slut? Is that something bad? I looked in the dictionary and could not find the word, or an explanation of what it is. There is no need to hang a label onto yourself. You don’t walk around with labels on you “I am a catholic, a protestant, a teacher, a slut “ or anything else. So do what you like to experience. If you like to try a gangbang, try it small with three guys. For the first time tell the guys your rules ( no anal, no blow jobs what ever you don’t like) BTW, you are a very nice slut and a beautiful slut already. Nice boobs.

PM, would LOVE to help out in any way!!!

You look great!!

Slut???

No, taking part in a hot gangbang, will not turn you into a slut!!! You already are... & we love it!!! ~)_(~

You're already a slut. You're just expanding your playing field.

Whoah very nice! Hope to see the gangbang pics!

Give me a break....you posted with cum on your mouth what do you think....I believe your husband would love it!!!

No, it would not MAKE you a slut, it would simply let you indulge the slut you already are. Its not a bad thing - just means you're a woman who loves getting fucked.

Works for me!

Darling, I think you already are a slut, but hey, in this world thats a good thing. Have fun in your gangbang.

Users who are viewing this thread