• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

trying to get her to go experience ir. sex

• Thread startermike
  • Start date

mike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2008
its such a turn on for me to fantasize bout my gf. with a well hung black stud how do i get her to go along with it.do i just tell her and see where it goes.im afraid shes going to think diferently about me.i just know i cant satisfy her the way a dominant well hung stud could.

Talk w/her about it, so her this site. Tell her how it would turn U on. Tell her how much better a huge penis would feel compaired to your little white one, how many more cums she would have. How proud U would be to be a godfather to a black baby!

experance

hi well from my expeance with IR sex she should go for it and she will never regret it

try a bit of swinging with white guys n gals first. She may then feel more at ease at a sex party where blk men r present and there r other women

For you communication is the key, the first time you talk about it may be hard. Stead true, and keep the conversations about it going and you will be rewarded.

I know I sound like a broken record but ya got to TALK TALK TALK! First bring up your desires in a form of bedroom fantasy...Sure, she will wonder about your motives and that is why you have to be totally honest with her. Going from a vanilla relationship with you to a BBC is too big a step.....try a MFM 3som with a white friend first.....then as Fanara suggested, a swinging relationship..... If she and you are comfortable with that perhaps then is the time to suggest BBC. :flash:;)