Trust Then Bareback

lauraandmark

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 6, 2017
Pic below of my long-term, 4 years, partner. She is a sexy, lovely woman.

We are both adventurous and have fooled around with another couple of couples, had a MMF and FFM threesome, all special fun for the 2 of us.

Months ago online we met a "bull", very experienced with couples, and have built up a good relationship with him. During our adventures we have always been lets play by the rules, no blurred lines, always play safe.

This guy, the bull, drives her crazy in bed, which drives me crazy, its so hot. After months of getting to know each other, building trust and months of him pushing her preference to take her pussy bareback we have at a last dropped the condom. At 1st he would pull out and spurt on her stomach and boobs but for weeks now he has been fully taking her pussy and cumming in her. I find it so primal, hot, he loves it and fucks her extra hard when he knows he is going to cum in her and for her the whole added taboo and intimacy of bareback makes her cum so hard.

Would not have guessed we would have taken this step but works for the 3 of us. M

picb.jpg

Reactions: AstaSilva, okdeacon, Eamdaniel and 4 others
My slutwife went bareback for the first time the weekend before last. I wanted it and she loved it. The guy came twice in her and once in her mouth and over her tits.

Reactions: okdeacon, My Wife Flashes and kmbe
lauraandmark said:
Pic below of my long-term, 4 years, partner. She is a sexy, lovely woman.
Nice. She does look gorgeous and very sexy....

lauraandmark said:
Months ago online we met a "bull", very experienced with couples, and have built up a good relationship with him. During our adventures we have always been lets play by the rules, no blurred lines, always play safe.
So far, so good....

lauraandmark said:
This guy, the bull, drives her crazy in bed, which drives me crazy, its so hot.
That's better still.....

lauraandmark said:
At 1st he would pull out and spurt on her stomach and boobs but for weeks now he has been fully taking her pussy and cumming in her. I find it so primal, hot, he loves it and fucks her extra hard when he knows he is going to cum in her. For her, the whole added taboo and intimacy of bareback makes her cum so hard.

Excellent! But, did "getting to know and trust" your wife's bull include asking him to demonstrate, with a set of lab test results, that he's free of sexually transmitted diseases (STD's), some of which can be fatal or have severe long-term consequences? I don't see anything about that in your post, but that can be done fairly inexpensively at a public health clinic. It would certainly be far less costly at a public health clinic than paying out-or-pocket to have it done via a private physician (if your wife's bull doesn't have health insurance that would cover it).

Note, 5/7/2017: I have edited the last 2 sentences to read as shown above. —Custer

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub
As a BULL, I got privilage to get trust from y couple with whom I have been for 4 years... I regulary cum inside wife now. It is a blessing

Reactions: My Wife Flashes
Thankyou.
Some more pics below, her and with her "bull". M

pich.jpg

picg.jpg

pic7.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand