• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Truckstop Motel Fuck-a-thon

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date

stubbyhubby36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
My wife has almost a split personality. When we are close to home or in our home town she tries to be as conservative as possible. I assume this is to try and disguise the fact that she fucks around so much. However, when we go out of town she does a complete 180 and becomes this uninhibited sex machine that can't get fucked enough.

With this in mind I planned a trip for us last summer. It was to be a short 3 day 2 night trip just to do some sight-seeing and hopefully some partying. We arrived at our destination around noon and setout to find a motel. I already had one in mind but I didn't want to be too obvious at first. We stopped at a few motels and my wife waited in the car while I went in and checked on room availability. Even though they all had openings I lied and told my wife they were booked up.

Soon we made our way to a Motel 6 that was just off the interstate. I had targeted this one for a specific reason. It was located between 2 truckstops and was always packed with truckers. The knowledge that most truckers will jump at the chance of free pussy combined with my wife's penchant for cutting loose when out of town was the perfect mix for some wild nights.

I made a loop around and checked to see what rooms I would prefer and then headed for the office. I told the clerk I preferred a room on the bottom floor on the back of the motel and was pleased when he assigned me a room number that I had picked out. Soon we were in the room and had put our luggage up and were changing for an early dinner. After a short stint my wife came out of the bathroom in a skimpy denim mini skirt and a sheer white top that did nothing to hide the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra.

We ate at a nice Italian place that we found in the phone book and she got alot of looks from the male wait staff and male patrons. We had several glasses of wine and I could tell she was feeling frisky as she was flirting heavily with the 30-something waiter that made sure to check on us often and get an eyeful of my wifes tits while he did it.

After we left there we stopped by a small bar just down the street from the hotel and had a few more drinks. A guy in his late 20's asked my wife to dance and she jumped at the chance. I sat and watched them dance and got a great show as he pulled her skirt up and fondled her ass for anyone who was watching to see. After a few minutes of this he took her by the hand and led her into the men's bathroom. I glanced at the bartender and saw that he was engulfed in a sitcom and had missed the entire thing.

About 10 minutes later the guy came out, nodded at me and headed out the door. A minute later my wife exited the mens room. Her hair was a mess and he make-up was slightly smeared. As she satdown she game me an evil grin and said she was ready to go to the room. As we headed to the motel my wife pulled out a blackmarker and informed me that she had left a message on the bathroom wall with our room number inviting guys to come fuck her. She asked if I minded and I told her that I loved the idea. To prove this point I pulledinto both truckstops and used her marker to leave a message on the stall walls saying "Fuck my wife" with the date and motel room number.

We headed to the motel and my wife stripped naked and laid on the bed and began to gently massage her pussy lips. She instructed me to unlock the door and prop it open a bit. I opened the door and stuck a rolled up pillowcase between the door and frame to keep it propped open a few inches. Then she suprised me a little when she told me to open the curtains. I opened them about a foot and she told me to open them all the way. I did as instructed, a little suprised at how boldshe was being. As soon as I finished she looked at me and said "Honey, tonite is ********* night. I don't care who they are or how many there is, everyone and anyone can fuck me." My heart raced.

About 10 minutes later the first guy arrived. He stepped up and glanced in the window to see my nude wife laying on the bed, facing the window with her legs spread wide for all to see. He stepped into the room and said "When I saw the message on the wall I thought it was a joke but I had to check." After a few seconds he dropped his pants, climbed on my wife and started fucking her. Before he was finished a second guy had arrived and taken off his pants and was waiting his turn.

The rest of the night went like that with new guys showing up every 10 or 15 minutes and occasionally a guy or two waiting in line. Over a 5 1/2 hour time period 19 guys fucked her. None of them introduced themselves and none of them used a condom. It was the most erotic night of our marriage. She regularly brings it up and with summer approaching we have discussed taking a trip back to the Motel 6 for a repeat of the experience. I can hardly wait.

We are in southern WV. The motel is located in Charleston WV.

Fucking at the motell

stubbyhubby36 said:
We are in southern WV. The motel is located in Charleston WV.

Drop me a note when she will be there and i will bring by some frends to fill her needs

This is great. I'd love for my wife to be this hot.

Users who are viewing this thread