Trip to Jamaica

ReluctantCouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 16, 2022
After working for several months trying to convince my wife, Andrea, to take a trip to a nudist resort I finally gave up and decided to book a trip to Hedo II and then just tell her we were going. I booked the trip for May and told her to pack light that we were going to a resort in Jamaica, but I didn’t tell her where. I knew she was suspicious, especially when we kept receiving packages that I kept from her, but she didn’t argue. We arrived mid afternoon on a Thursday and, when the shuttle pulled up in front of the resort, she gave me a quick “side eye” but didn’t say anything. We checked into our room, a beach view on the nude side, and decided to shower and hit the beach. She went to unpack her bag and saw that none of the clothes she had packed were in the bag. In place of them were several items of very skimpy dresses, skirts, blouses, and no underwear. She had 3 swim suits, 2 Wicked Weasels and another brand I found online. When she pulled one of them out she instantly told me she couldn’t wear those. I told her no problem because we were going to the nude side and you have to be nude there anyway. The look she gave me didn’t give me hope, but she dried off and put the tiny bikini on along with a sheer cover up I brought for her and we headed down to the beach.

The beach wasn’t very crowded so we decided to head to the pool, which was crowded. As soon as we got to the pool a resort employee told us we had to be nude so I removed my towel, which is all I had on, and she reluctantly removed the coverup and her top. At first, she left the bottoms on despite the fact they barely covered anything, but after being harassed by several guys she eventually took them off. We were drinking quite a bit and having fun talking to other couples and a few single guys. Andrea was quite popular both with married me, single guys, and the ladies, and seemed to be enjoying all the attention. She made it a point to stay close to me so that they “didn’t get the wrong idea”, but I could tell she loved it just the same. One guy we met was from New York City, a prison guard named Joe. Joe was a very large black man, probably 6’4” and 250lbs. He was single and very flirty with Andrea. Around 7:00, we were hungry so the 3 of us went to get ready for dinner. We met him in the main restaurant and ate. Andrea was wearing a short red skirt and a white tank top. As I said before, I removed all her underwear before going so she had no bra for her 36C breasts and you could tell it, her nipples were about to poke holes in it.

After eating, we went to the piano bar for a while, then back to our room. Joe had promised to meet someone at another bar so we agreed to see him later or the next day. When we got to the room I went to put our wallets, passports, and cash in the room safe and found someone had left some weed and papers in there. We smoke from time to time, but not often, and it had been years since I had rolled a joint but I decided to try. The result was sloppy, but it worked and we smoked about half of it then put it out. Andrea decided to give rolling a try, she was much better and rolled 3 more joints. We were pretty high by then and decided to walk around for a bit. We walked for about 30 minutes or so then decided to go back to the pool. I stripped down and wrapped a towel around me. I was surprised when she simply slipped the sheer coverup over her head and carried her back with a joint and her towels inside. We went to the pool and were surprised it was so crowded. Initially, we got in the pool but I got a little chilly so we moved over to the hot tub. It was already about a third full and more people were coming. No more than 45 minutes after we got there the hot tub was so full there were no more seats.

Andrea was sitting beside me with her legs stretched out in front of her, I was facing her fondling her tits. There were a few people watching but most were busy doing their own thing. I saw Joe get in, he was talking to another couple when they all got in the water. He looked my way but didn’t come over at first. When he did, I pulled Andrea into my lap so that he could sit down. Andrea was high as a kite and was soon making out with me while if played with her tits and ass. Joe sat there watching and smiling, I think he was waiting to be invited to join in…but that didn’t happen. As she squirmed around while I played with her, she kept moving closer to Joe. Eventually, she was nearly in HIS lap and it was then he began to gently fondle her ass and tits. After a while she told me she was getting too hot and wanted to get out so we walked over to the lounge chairs and she lay down and I sat beside her. We talked a bit and then she remembered her joints so I got one out and lit it then handed it to her. I took a few hits myself, but she smoked most of it until Joe came over and pulled another lounge chair over very close to her and asked if she would share it. She handed it to him and they smoked the rest of it as they talked and joked around. At one point Andrea commented about how thick his cock was. She looked at me and said, “Yours is longer, but his is really thick! I bet I can’t get my hand” and she reached over and grabbed it. She held it for a minute before letting go and smiled saying “I was right…it’s to big.” And we all laughed.

She wanted to smoke another joint so I lit the last one and handed it to her. They were talking nonstop and giggling like kids, it was fun to see her this relaxed and open. When they finished that joint, Andrea lay down on the lounger and turned on her side facing Joe and asked him about his job, where he lived, stuff he’d already told us. When he reminded her they’d already had that conversation she told him “I’m sorry…I’m really fucked up!” He just laughed and told her it was ok. I decided to go get a drink and got in the pool and went to the bar. Joe pulled his chair even closer to Andrea’s when I did. I sat on one of the stools, but in a position where I could see them, and ordered a drink and talked to the bartender and another couple while watching Andrea and Joe. I noticed Andrea touch his thigh a few times as they spoke, he was that close to her, and he kept leaning over and patting her ass. I ordered a second drink and continued talking to the bartender, the other couple went back to the hot tub. I saw Andrea reach over and squeeze Joe’s cock again, this time she continued to hold it for a bit longer. When she let go, he leaned over and ran his hand between her legs. Andrea didn’t stop him and he kept it there for a moment or 2 before he stood up. When he did, she sat up and he moved right in front of her and guided her head onto his cock!

For the next few minutes, my wife took this man’s dick in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. After a few minutes of this, Joe pushed her back down on the chair and then put his towel on the ground to kneel on, and he began to give her head! I walked back over and sat beside them, she had her eyes closed and was moaning loudly. Several other people were standing nearby watching while Joe ate her pussy and played with her tits. It didn’t take long for her to cum, and cum loudly. When she did, he stood up and pulled her back up to a sitting position. When she took his cock in her mouth, he grabbed her by the hair and started forcing her head onto his cock until it was deep in her mouth. He continued to fuck her face until he finally shot a huge load down her throat. When he finished, she licked him clean and used his towel to wipe her mouth. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her and asked if she wanted to go to his room or ours. She laughed and said “I want to go to my room, but I think it’s time for me to sleep. I’m totally fucked up and taking you to bed would be a very bad idea. Let’s just stop here before we go TOO far…if we didn’t already.” And she laughed then kissed him again and said goodnight. She then turned to me and said “You better take me to bed before this man does!” And we gathered our things and went back to our room where we had incredible sex!

We had a good time the rest of the trip. Andrea did NOT fuck Joe, despite his and my best efforts. We did hang out with him 2 more days/nights and they became very close friends, he still texts her from time to time. All in all, it was the best vacation I’ve ever had.

• Love
Reactions: JefFy, creampielove, Macmachine and 3 others