• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Toys For Wife Recommendations?

hotshared

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2021
So the wife has agreed to start using sex toys. Does anyone have any experience and can recommend any silicone anal plugs? Cum filled dildos? Phone controlled pantie vibrators? New to toy play and not sure where to start. We’ve both agreed these 3 toys I mentioned would be fun to play with

Reactions: midnightfapper
hotshared said:
So the wife has agreed to start using sex toys. Does anyone have any experience and can recommend any silicone anal plugs? Cum filled dildos? Phone controlled pantie vibrators? New to toy play and not sure where to start. We’ve both agreed these 3 toys I mentioned would be fun to play with
Why toys ? How about this

001_1000.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Yngndhorny, Keesnl, Gailscuck and 7 others
Loversexy said:

001_1000.gif
Would love to watch you stretch her and make a slut out of herself. Unfortunately she’s not that type of girl yet

Convince her?

I would suggest keeping it simple to start with, try a normal dildo / vibrator / butt plug then if she enjoys it start buying the more expensive items.

You don't want to scare her.

Loversexy said:

001_1000.gif
Oh my goodness... how is that even possible?

Loversexy said:

001_1000.gif
Now that’s a “toy” I would love to watch my wife enjoy!

Reactions: hotshared
I got mine a dildo that was a bit bigger and thicker than me but nothing crazy. Also went with a pink colour, not flesh coloured, so it wasn't resembling a cock as such. She was surprised when I brought it out but we used it that night and she enjoys it.

I've now bought her a bigger, black, dildo that does look like a cock. Just plucking up the courage to show her.

Reactions: midnightfapper and hotshared
Reactions: Gerwin and midnightfapper
Here's my wife with what she used to use during the rare times that the real thing was not available.

When a Real Man's Cock is Not Available.JPG

Reactions: Erinwhitemom, midnightfapper, Gerwin and 2 others
I had to talk my wife into her first dildo years ago (she had non-insertable vibes before) and now she's on her 5th dildo. Every time she buys one, they are bigger than the rest. The one she has now is almost a foot long and nearly the size of her wrist! :oops:

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Manwaife, Wifesharingfantasizer and 1 other person
I like to buy wife black silicone dildo's with thick girths. Her last one I got was 12" long and as thick as your hand which really opens her up.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Manwaife and Gerwin
Loversexy said:

001_1000.gif
So easy to put in their handbag ;)

Sorry dude, joking now but guess like most guys here fucking jeleous.

• Wow
Reactions: Gailscuck and Readyu
Reactions: toolman2c and midnightfapper
Readyu said:
Worth every penny.Guaranteed to blow her mind, lasts forever and two can play at both ends. She also takes pleasure in using it on me when a thorough milking is in order so I have a healthy respect for what it can do

I personally enjoy a rabbit type vibrator. Gets the job done very nicely.EC460C19-E997-4D88-A034-C784B6846BD8.jpeg

Reactions: toolman2c, sissytinyvirgin and midnightfapper
me.j84 said:
After Nathan's surgery we bought a small vibrator. We both enjoyed is and the first time was amazing. It was small only 4" but wow. We then became comfortable and have a toy from Bad Dragon. OMG the wonderful roleplaying we have. In January we added a small butt plug. I never like anal and it took Nathan to convince me. It is small but love the feeling.
What kind of surgery did Nathan have?

Reactions: toolman2c and Gailscuck
me.j84 said:
Nathan had a radical prostatectomy to remove cancer. The surgery was extensive to the point he no longer can gain an erection even with meds. He is such a brave and wonderful man.
Thank you for your response. It helps create a clearer picture of your situation.
I can't imagine what Nathan's ordeal has been like. He is indeed a brave man.

Users who are viewing this thread