• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Too Sleazy?

• Thread starterBlack Napier
  • Start date

Should I?

• Create the account

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Should not create the account

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Napier

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2004
A friend of mine (swf) has an account on match.com. I've been very interested to see if she is interested in black men. I want to create an account posing as a black male to see what kind of response I get from her. Do you think this is rude? Of course it is, but it would be quite harmless.

I wouldn't take it as far as having her go out to meet, just keep it as simple as a couple emails.

sure why not. As long as you don't string her along and play with her emotons I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

Will & Eve said:
My general opinion is don't be a poser if at all possible. Assuming the ONLY thing you want to do is find out if she's open to the idea, you could make a very simple inquiry and then not follow up on it and probably not hurt anything, but as blowme said, any "stringing along" would be bad form.

That is the ONLY thing I would like to find out. Does anyone have any other ideas of how I could inquire about a possible interest?

Black Napier said:
That is the ONLY thing I would like to find out. Does anyone have any other ideas of how I could inquire about a possible interest?

i think basically u message her, and if she messages back positively u could then ask in another reply message if she is into black men. dont ask her straight out "do u like black guys baby?", even if she is into black guys u will doubtlessly seem like a complete tosser.

Why do you care?

If you want to bang her, get a date with the girl.

Even if she is down with the brothas, don't mean she will nessecarily like the profile you made. Not every white girl is that easy, LOL

I never understand why people leave their common sense out the equation here.

Users who are viewing this thread