• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

****** to watch Hot Wife Orgy pt2

• Thread starterwithmyfeetup
  • Start date

withmyfeetup

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 6, 2006
“Pay attention, Cuck” surfer man snapped. “Every cocksman here has at least 8 inches and every cocksman here will be fucking your wife. I was speechless. She would never go for that. “Oh, and one more thing, we’ll be pounding every hole.” No way, I thought, Shelley has never let me touch her anally, there was no way that she would allow complete strangers to fuck her in the ass…would she?

All the studs paraded by shaking their huge manly cocks and making derogatory comments. Finally the last guy walked up to me and I shook my head in amazement! It was James Bell, a guy I hung around with when I was very young. We used to compare our dicks and even back then his was huge, thick and tan colored while mine was a tiny white needle dick. He once said that if I ever found out which one of us was normal to let him know. I used to find it surprising that a guy as short as Jimmy would have such a big cock. “How’ve you been, Mike? Got yourself a hot looking wife I see. I’ll make sure I give her some extra special attention.” I started to ask him to let me loose but corset girl was glaring at me so I just said “Yes, Sir.” Without so much as a backward glance, Jimmy laughed and walked toward the ladies.

My head was spinning as I stood chained to the rail. How could Jim be here? Why didn’t Shelley look over here and come help me? I looked toward her and froze as I saw the stripper offer his black monster cock to Shelley. She took it in her hand and slowly massaged it, cupping his balls with her left hand. As I watched, she leaned forward and took him into her mouth! My wife was sucking another man’s cock – a black man’s cock! She closed her eyes and started giving him all of her oral attention. Damn, I thought, she gives great head so I knew the pleasure that the stripper was experiencing. I could feel my pecker getting hard at the sight of Shelley blowing a strange cock.

As I watched, Jimmy walked up beside her and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and he moved behind her, slowly stroking his growing erection. He turned to me and smiled as he eased the head of his large prick into my girl’s wet pussy. Once the head was in her tunnel he put his back to me and rammed his hard cock deep into her. She screamed around the black cock in her mouth but Jimmy started pounding away at her pussy. I couldn’t see his cock penetrating her soft folds but from his clenched buttocks and the way she bounced forward with every thrust I knew she was getting royally fucked.

It was then that I noticed all of the other wives. Each wife was bent over the bench with a cock plunging away at her snatch. Leo and corset girl had taken Steve and Clarence over with the other hung studs. With eight hired guns, the stripper, and two hung husbands, there was plenty of hard cock to go around. The sight of all of these sweaty naked bodies was too much for me and I started playing with my own dick. Suddenly self conscious, I glanced at the other husbands but they were doing the exact same thing that I was – wanking and watching their wife being screwed.

When Leo and Mistress came back, she said “Oh no you don’t! No pulling yourselves, hands off!” She pulled out a riding crop. “Anyone touching themselves will be whipped with this” she said waving the crop in the air. We all groaned and released our grip on our penis. “Don’t worry, we won’t make you suffer” she exclaimed. Finally, I thought, we’re going to get some pussy! Mistress grabbed the rail and pulled. I saw then that it was in a track at the bottom and the top rail was hinged. We had to move with it as she pulled and soon we were in a loose circle facing one another. “If you want release, the only way is to stroke the little pecker of the cuck next to you with your free hand. Anyone caught touching themselves will be severely punished” slapping the quirt against the rail for effect. “You may go back to watching your wives being pleasured.”

I turned and looked just as Jim drove his cock to the hilt and, grunting like and animal, he pumped his cum into Shelley willing receptacle. As he was draining his balls into my wife, the stripper pulled on the back of her head until her nose was touching his pubes. With a mighty roar he let loose a torrent of hot semen deep into Shelley’s throat. She swallowed every drop and then lovingly kissed the head of his softening manhood. With a smile she thanked him and then turned and dropped to her knees and took Jim’s cock into her mouth. As she was cleaning his tool with her mouth, I could just make out Jim’s cum dribbling from her wet pussy onto the floor. As Jim’s cock began to come back to life he pulled away, waved it at me, laughed and moved counter clockwise around the bench to the next hot wife.

Watching my wife of seven years take two loads of white hot cum in as many minutes was too much for me. Without thinking, I started rubbing and pulling my rock hard 4-inch erection. SMACK! Mistress nailed me between the shoulder blades with her quirt. “I told you before, no touching your own dicklette.”
One of the other husbands whispered, “The only way we’re going to get any pleasure is if each of us jerks the guy to his right.” My brain said no way but each of us reached over and took hold of the next cuck’s penis. The dick in my hand was a bit bigger than my own, it was hard and yet smooth and soft to the touch. As I rubbed it, precum leaked onto my fingers and I used it as a lubricant as I began to find a rhythm and pump steadily. I gasped as a hand grabbed my willie and pulled hard. “Easy” I whispered. The hand lightened its vise-like grip and began stroking and gently pulling my tiny piece of meat.

Mistress smiled at Leo and said, “There that’s better, it only takes a little encouragement.” She turned and sauntered off toward one of the side doors. I looked back at Shelley. All of the girls were now flat on their backs on the circular bench. Each girl with her feet in the air, and each had a hung stud between her legs. As I watched, the guys all took a step back and the bench top turned like a lazy-Susan! When the next guy was lined up with a pussy he just stepped forward and plunged in with his hard cock. It reminded me of musical chairs – musical slut-wives! Every slut had her head thrown back in total abandonment. I couldn’t believe that these soccer mom types could get this wild. The man fucking my Shelley had a breast in each and was pounding away for all he was worth. Suddenly he made a few short strokes and pulled his cock free. He spurted 7 or 8 big streams of cum all over Shelley’s pussy, stomach and tits. Smiling, she said something that I could not hear over the music and moaning and began to rub the cream into her skin.

Mistress once again diverted my attention. “For any of you worthless cucks who feel the need to orgasm, here is where you will direct your spunk. We treat it the way your wives will from now on; by flushing it.” She placed a large round glass bowl on a stool in the center of our circle. We were all jerking and being jerked at a steady pace. Between the manual manipulation of my penis by another hand and the thought of my wife’s cum filled pussy I could not hold back any longer. I aimed into the bowl and released my load. It erupted with such force that I was left gasping for breath. I pulled my softening penis away from its helping hand and leaned back on the railing. I kept up my end of the deal by continuing to jerk off the guy to my right. My cumming had started a chain reaction and soon every cucky boy was grunting and adding his cum to the bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread