To be a good BF or husband - you should be willing to do anything that makes her happy including becoming a bi sub sissy cd

robbiewillskucku

Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - robbiewillsucku@gmail
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2014
Norman, Oklahoma
fetlife.com
To be a good BF or husband - you should be willing to do anything that makes her happy including becoming a bi sub sissy cd cuckold. I think all females need lots of cocks. Encourage her to fuck any cock she wants then offer to lick her pussy clean after her dates while she shares the details with you.

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot, Laceyfemme, Lovasianladies and 3 others
Yes you must turn yourself over to your wife/gf for her to control for her enjoyment, whatever that may be

• Love
Reactions: BBCwhorewife, Lovasianladies and robbiewillskucku
Mike and Chris said:
Yes you must turn yourself over to your wife/gf for her to control for her enjoyment, whatever that may be
good gurl

Reactions: Lovasianladies
I am a good hub, have turned myself into the bbc slut my wife wants

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and robbiewillskucku
bisubbottomky said:
I am a good hub, have turned myself into the bbc slut my wife wants
Good Gurl - you know it is about making her happy and making her wet and horny and helping her cum. It is fun to be used as a sissy bimale.

Getting him ready

B0D7CBEC-4162-4342-ABBF-D543D5A8728C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, h5t6ca and robbiewillskucku
siss4it37 said:
Getting him ready

B0D7CBEC-4162-4342-ABBF-D543D5A8728C.jpeg
Good gurl - you get so turned on by sucking his cock hard and watching him fuck your wife then suck he clean then licking his cum from her pussy that if she ask you if you would fuck her pussy or just want to watch - you say I want to watch then lick you clean.

My wife helped turn me into the sissy slut I am, I am less of a cuck and more of a sister wife.

Reactions: Sissychas, silver-50swm, sissiboi and 2 others