• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tips for getting wife to warm up to sissification / CD?

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date

encasedforfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2022
My wife is very much into the idea of fucking other men. Both with and without me present. I suggested that she could have men over if I'm encased in bondage and she jumped on the opportunity. Slowly she has opened up to me about some of her other desires. They include being gang banged and also watching as another man fucks me and makes me suck his dick. The taboo of it seems to arouse her.

I find it very humiliating and emasculating - and am aroused by it - and those feelings have morphed into the desire to have the emasculation of those scenarios expressed in being feminized as well. Trapped as a girl alongside my wife and both of us being used by the alpha man. Things like chastity cage, panties, heels, etc. Maybe not full blown makeup/wig/etc (but I'd try it given the opportunity). I feel like if my wife wants me to take a cock in my ass I should go all out and just be a girl. For some reason it also seems like it is easier to accept another man coming over to fuck us - if I just give up on being a man all together for that time - and accept a role as a girl alongside my wife where we are both only there to please a man and service his cock.

The problem is that any time I have hinted or suggested anything along the lines of crossdressing or sissification my wife has shot it down immediately. She said she isn't into girly guys at all and its a turn off. She wants me to be a man and sees me as a man. I'm not sure what to do - other than talk to the other man and see if he wants to insist on it and overrule my wife.

Yesterday I tried to articulate it to her. Something along the lines of if another man is coming over there is only room for one man, and I need to fill another role. Especially if he is going to be fucking me - it would only make sense I don't have a usable cock and am dressed the part to add to the humiliation + further emphasize his dominance. She didn't seem to get it.

I have some chastity cages we've played with and she doesn't mind those.... as well as some thongs that I wear from time to time and she plays along with that. But it seems like she is drawing a hard line at heels, shaved legs, bras, stockings.

Anyone else deal with this and have tips or suggestions?

encasedforfun said:
My wife is very much into the idea of fucking other men. Both with and without me present.

Good. That's a strong plus.

encasedforfun said:
.......... I have some chastity cages we've played with and she doesn't mind those.... as well as some thongs that I wear from time to time and she plays along with that. But it seems like she is drawing a hard line at heels, shaved legs, bras, stockings. Anyone else ....... have tips or suggestions?

All good. You might introduce your wife to these sites, and point out it's something she might consider doing for fun:

Femme Your Hubby — Installment #1
Femme your hubby #1

Femme Your Hubby — Installment #2
Femme your hubby #2

These are subsites of a larger site called Hypnotic Wishes.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Good. That's a strong plus.

All good. You might introduce your wife to these sites, and point out it's something she might consider doing for fun:

Femme Your Hubby — Installment #1
Femme your hubby #1

Femme Your Hubby — Installment #2
Femme your hubby #2

These are subsites of a larger site called Hypnotic Wishes.
Thanks!

Reading over them I think they're a bit too forward/much for her at this point. Based on her reactions to the topic in the past, I'm taking a little by little approach without overtly telling her I want to be fully feminized. That being said tonight she surprised me with a text telling me to come upstairs and try on a pair of her yoga pants. While I was wearing them she started rubbing my cock and saying she was going to use pavlov's approach of conditioning to get me to start wearing them whenever she had "friends" over. I think she was definitely talking about other men, but then a bit later mentioned me having to wear them around her sisters as well. Not sure if she's warming up to the idea of feminization - it's certainly possible she discussed it with her boyfriend and he supported the idea so now she is coming around - or perhaps she felt bad for shooting the topic down so far when clearly I brought it up because I had an interest, and this is her way of showing acceptance.

Either way I'm currently wearing a thong and a pair of extremely small leggings (per her request) so no complaints!

Reactions: Custer Laststand
encasedforfun said:

You're welcome.

encasedforfun said:
Reading over them I think they're a bit too forward/much for her at this point. Based on her reactions to the topic in the past, I'm taking a little by little approach without overtly telling her I want to be fully feminized.

Thinking in terms of your wife's responses in the past contradicts her actions in the present.

encasedforfun said:
That being said, tonight she surprised me with a text telling me to come upstairs and try on a pair of her yoga pants.

When I first read this sentence I thought of yoga pants as looking like sweat pants. So, I googled "photos of women wearing yoga pants" — and, I see they are low-cut, super-tight, and super-hot-and-feminine-looking.

encasedforfun said:
While I was wearing them she started rubbing my cock...

I hope you became erect to show her you were turned on by the combination of that and wearing her yoga pants.

encasedforfun said:
...and saying she was going to use pavlov's approach of conditioning to get me to start wearing them whenever she had "friends" over. I think she was definitely talking about other men, ....

"Pavlov's approach" suggests your wife has in mind an approach along the lines of the approach suggested in the above "Femme your hubby" strategy; i.e., starting you out gradually then rewarding you in some fashion as you progress.

encasedforfun said:
but then a bit later she mentioned me having to wear them around her sisters as well.

"Friends" means, almost certainly, other men. "Sisters" means her sisters. (Do you have more thane one sister-in-law?)

encasedforfun said:
Not sure if she's warming up to the idea of feminization - it's certainly possible she discussed it with her [lover] and he supported the idea, so now she is coming around.

This seems more than likely.

encasedforfun said:
- or perhaps she felt bad for shooting the topic down so far when clearly I brought it up because I had an interest, and this is her way of showing acceptance.

This seems considerably less likely.

encasedforfun said:
Either way I'm currently wearing a thong and a pair of extremely small leggings (per her request) so no complaints!

Your wife might not be all that pleased with the idea of you wearing her yoga pants all the time, so you might suggest the two of you go to a suitable women's clothing store and buy (say) two pairs of tight-fitting, feminine yoga pants that fit you (one to wash, one to wear) and will be all your own.

Since your wife seems to be starting you down a path analogous to what's outlined in the "Femme Your Hubby" articles (above) , I would guess she would not be offended if you were to introduce her to those links. It might be a way of connecting her to the more complete process that's obviously of interest to you.

encasedforfun said:

How's it going, encasedforfun? Any advances over Thanksgiving weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread