• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tiger Woods Want to be a Cuckold?

• Thread starterHowwee
  • Start date

Howwee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2006
Saw this dandy on Huffington Post Entertainment published today.

"US magazine has reprinted an erotic cuckold dream that Tiger Woods reportedly sent to one of his alleged mistresses. Woods told "Rachel" in an email that he envisioned her having sex with Derek Jeter and Bones star David Boreanaz -- at the same time. The juicy email describes his fantasy in lurid detail."

"Okay, I'm finally interested! "Adulterous Sports Star" didn't rouse me out of my non-monogamous slumber. On that count, Tiger needs to listen to Mo'Nique:
But this cuckold fantasy that Tiger spins, of watching his pretty lover get plowed by two butch hunks -- how timely!"

"The humiliated-but-thoroughly-aroused-husband is the biggest new trend in taboo erotic fantasies."

Might explain some of his problems returning to dominant his sport.

I wonder who Tiger is dating at the moment, because his mind is pre-occupied elsewhere when he is playing golf. He should never have fired his Kiwi caddie, who was probably the only person of pulling him back to greatness.

where's the link?????????????????

Huffington Post Entertainment 04-06

Didn't think to provide a link, sorry.

If you go to Huffington Post you can select the date for the article I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread