• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

tied up

• Thread startercasie
  • Start date

casie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2009
my wife and her new black lover are meeting this weekend and she is going to tie me up as she is at her most fertile days this weekend , as she says when he enters her and cums deep in her ill know its past the point of no return for me and that she may end up being preg . she says as a good sissy i can beg him not to do it , but she doubts hell listen , but will have a good laugh at me . i am ok to go through with what my wife wants , and that is to see another man produce a baby for me, and turn me into a father again, as i know his black seed is better than my white sissys seed. this is my wifes idea

Ummm... READ the previous " I want my wife to have a black baby " thread. Is this your genius idea or your wifes?

This idea keeps cropping up??

I as, several wondered why a white male would disire his wife have muli racial child?? I know, I have commented on this phenonmen becoming increasingly common in my area. I felt it was because of the large amount of superior black males, attending the Universities here. I must admit my Mistress is Black, and we are of long standing. Yes she is free to do others at her descretion. What makes it work for us is open communication and honesty coupled with affection. I so wish I had not had a vascetomy, but alas I did, and for some reason she has not been able to conceive. If we could adopt a interacial we would be so happy. Yes we are bass actored to most, she is the most wonderfull Black woman , oh hell woman on this earth, but I can not give her a child, and she is not able to conceive, sexuality and well my term rutting is not important, it is wanting to make your loved one's day brighter, knowing she will be there for you.

Try this:
When you are tied up, your wife wanks you until you cum. Then she does her big black boyfriend in front of you. You won't like it because you have cum and aren't horny anymore - then you will really beg her to stop but she'll be gagging for cock by that time and won't stop!

That's a very accurate point smallcockpaul.

Every situation is different

smallcockpaul, you like most of us may have a sissie side, and while you are so right about losing interest after you have cum, we never lose our desire to suck cock, or eat cream filled pussy.
smallcockpaul said:
Try this:
When you are tied up, your wife wanks you until you cum. Then she does her big black boyfriend in front of you. You won't like it because you have cum and aren't horny anymore - then you will really beg her to stop but she'll be gagging for cock by that time and won't stop!

You know it is your desire and duty to please your mistress, and to be honest you do it for the cum and dick you get from her activities.

Attachments

• 0423fdc-09a.jpg
    0423fdc-09a.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 169
  • normal_04.jpg
    normal_04.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 150
  • normal_s4200505.jpg
    normal_s4200505.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 149
  • 2937.jpg
    2937.jpg