• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts on a live in situation

• Thread starterbidombull
  • Start date

bidombull

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 15, 2023
Hello there. Big dominant bull here from South Africa. I'm curious about how you feel or your thoughts on a long-term situation developing into a live in situation

As long as everybody is happy and healthy with that arrangement, I can't see it being a problem.
The only 'problem' could be interactions with family or friends, but this should be worked out before moving in
But the benefits can (and should) far outweigh most concerns.

Reactions: bidombull
It started with wife's b/f stay with us over covid. They used our bed where I would sleep in spare room which worked fine. We told family and friends just in case they found out. They were curious and met wife's b/f when they were allowed.

Reactions: nelssim
We have experienced it as a cuckolded marriage with white bulls. We now fully support BNWO/MNWO and look forward to the experience with a black Master. No boyfriend of hers has regularly lived in our home, but frequent visits, sleepovers, encounters with other couples... made a good portion of our neighbors, friends and family suspicious. Some friends and her sister became very interested and asked her about our adventures....

Users who are viewing this thread