• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thought I'd share a bit of history...

justmarried69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2010
The naughtyest things my wife has done to me.....

#1 would have to be when we were around 17 before we were dating, I was having a house party, she got just totally hammered, and found some random guy! She knew that I wanted her like crazy and always teased me with other guys, so this night she find some random guy and bring him to my bed!!!! She rips the covers off hops on the bed whips his cock out and starts sucking him off on my bed!! Well that apparently got her horny so she lies back and say fuck me, him not even thinking twice rips her pant off and rams it in her bareback! She loved it damn near rips my sheets on the bed. He's finally ready to cum and she remembers no condom he pulls out and cums all over her tits, AND my damn bed!! Wtf! I find out later that she whiped herself off with my pillow! Damn......

Then the second time, we were around 19 or so, I lived on my own, we went to a buddys party, she was supposed to stay at my hjouse that night, well she disappeared at the house party, I went looking for her, and find her down in the cabin all I could see was her bare back sitting up on the bed bouncing up and down up and down, I yelled to her that I was going home, 2 minute later she came running ouit, we went home and she said "ill let you fuck me for the first time if you lick my pussy". I didn't even think about what happened earlier, I dove right in and munched that pussy for half an hour! It was amazing! Aftherwards io thought about it and I'm pretty sure she was full of his cum already and laughing away inside thinking of what I was licking!!

This is only 2 that I know of but I'm sure there's more.... And now I married her and she my pride and joy! After all those years of seeing her tease me, and catching the odd glimps, now she says she won't cuck me with another guy! Damn I'd love to watch the whole thing..... Maybe one day...

You were smart to marry her, I'm sure she will get around to cucking you. You don't say how long you have been married, but I would guess the newness of having a hubby has not worn off. She may not be secure enough in your marriage, or your cuckyness, to risk having that kind of fun. Have you talked with her about your desire to have her return to her old ways?

Hey Susan,

We've been married almost 2 years now but have been together almost 7! I have talked to her about it but she says that's a teenager thing now were married...

Users who are viewing this thread