• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This is very frustrating

• Thread startersacco
  • Start date
S

sacco

My wife is beautiful and i love to watch her fuck. We did it several years ago several times. Then we stopped for various reasons. I always fantasize about it and when we are intimate she describes in great detail how she would do other men. And she gets off big. She is hot. A marathon runner. But when its over she says she doesn't want to do it "in real life, its just fantasy". Its so frustrating. Any ideas would be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm... some ladies sometime have a thing that when they are older that they think men aren't attracted to them anymore like they were when they were younger. She might have a rejection thing goin through the back of her mind. Make sure to remind her how hot she is...and you might want to do a few posts with pictures of her posing and show her the reactions the guys are having.. that may be the key ingredient here : )

Users who are viewing this thread