Think she is getting warm to the idea

• Thread startermissmissy
  • Start date

missmissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2010
In the past I've written about my wife's affair(s) behind my back, one nighters, a flirty-sexy go round with a coworker, she didn't admit to anything but really, sending x rated pics, talking about blowjobs in IM's, and nothing happened?

Anyway, new guy on the scene.

My fear is that this is either gonna be a great hot-wife scene, or a divorce. I'll do anything to avoid the latter.

So this coworker comes into town for their branch office, she and another gal go for drinks, dancing. No problem, she has done this before, first time for him in town, and when she gets home I am always waiting to eat her pussy. I get super-hard in anticipation, and can't sleep.

So anyway, she texts at 1230 am they are on way back. Only 30 mins away. 2 hours later she gets home, well we were just talking. I ate her to 2 orgasms, didn't smell or taste anything different.

Since that time, he is capturing more time and attention via email and IM's, some of which I read and captured from her new work Iphone.

Friday night she was in her chair, while we had a movie on, Steve Harveys Look like a woman, act like a man, logged into work, exchanging emails for almost an hour with her girlfriend (that traveled with Josh to town and was out with them) and Josh. She is bcc'ing Josh on some stuff to T, and the girls are kinda laughing that I am clueless about what she is doing.

Well there is a scene in movie where the ladies are dressed to the nines, big boobs and cleavage showing, really looking hot, and I make a comment that my wife needs a dress like that for when she and T go downtown dancing. I added as long as you come home to me, have fun!

She immediately emailed what I said, answer was like WTF? My wife said he sounded serious, T answered maybe, but could be a test. I dropped it after that.

Anyway, Josh is getting quite a bit of attention from my wife, even though he isn't close. He mentioned a new female recording artist, my wife was all over googling, and stopping at stores to find the CD. She bought it, never told me, but I saw it downloaded on her hard drive and transferred to ipod.
So I made a big deal yesterday about finding the CD, and buying for her, she said great, thanks! She wasn't even going to admit she already had it. I was emptying wastebaskets and found the cellophane for it, so I knew she bought it MOnday.

I checked her phone and on the way home from Wallyworld, she called Josh to comment about what a great voice. Then another text exchange.

Last Saturday she had some office work to do, and decided to work at office instead of from home. Funny thing, last email on Friday said really wished I could have called you, but will definitely call tomorrow. She only went to office so she could have privacy.

Sunday we were out for a football party, and while she went to bathroom, I figured she was calling or something, she was gone a long time. Yup, text commenting about how the bloody Mary's were great, and she better get back to party.

Anyway, that leads me to today and the attached text screen. I found this on her phone when I woke up to go to bathroom, and I took a quick picture. Good thing when she got up this am, she deleted it.

So my dilemma, we are going out of town for the long weekend, just the 2 of us, and I think its time for a long talk in the car. Her boss has asked her about 3 wishes at work, and I think I will segue into that in our lives, try to find out long term plans. She says she loves me, and me, the sissy cuck wannabe will stay, but I'm not sure if she will be honest.
Will be hard to bring up Josh, since I was snooping to find it out, but I can definitely bring up the other office guy from year ago.

I've asked her about her fantasies, she said she has none, yet she was taking movies and pics that were xrated and sending them to him. Guess the color of the bra, then showing her full boobs, and bra, 1 minute phone movie while she played with herself in tub, etc.

My goal is to get her to understand that as long as its just sex, and nothing emotional, I'm okay with it. Don't humiliate me or our families, be descreet and have a good time. I think she may buy into it, especially after T and her exchanged those emails based on the movie we were watching.

Anyway, I'll update next week after we get back.

Attachments

• DSC_0735.jpg
    DSC_0735.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 393
Well, it appears as though there are some stuffs she is not telling you right now. Does she have any reason not to cum ( i mean come) clean with you?
From my experience, some women really need to be assured that their husband/bf won't blow a gasket if she plays away. Having said that, unfortunately, there are also some that prefer to hide it. I guess for them, telling the husband takes the fun out of it.
If your wife is of the former, then you only need to win her confidence.

Update

Blaquehorse said:
Well, it appears as though there are some stuffs she is not telling you right now. Does she have any reason not to cum ( i mean come) clean with you?
From my experience, some women really need to be assured that their husband/bf won't blow a gasket if she plays away. Having said that, unfortunately, there are also some that prefer to hide it. I guess for them, telling the husband takes the fun out of it.
If your wife is of the former, then you only need to win her confidence.

We had a long talk while out of town. Well, truthfully, I talked, she didn't say much. We both agreed we loved each other, and would never let anything split us apart.

I told her she could do anything, as long as there was little emotion. Sex, bj's whatever she wanted, she deserved to feel good and have fun.

SHe admitted nothing. The silence was deafening.

After we got back from the weekend, she changed password on her work iphone where I had seen the texts and emails incriminating her. So I got pouty about her not opening up, confronted again, told her I didn't care about Josh, as long as she came home to me. She cried, said she was in a rut, upset over her weight gain, and we had good makeup sex.

Don't really think much will happen in the near term, but if they send her to his town for training or company meetings, I will certainly encourage her to have a great time, but be open with me.

Told her point blank, I don't mind her spending time with someone who can do things I can't, like dance, and have a big dick to fuck with. My teeny weenie doesn't please her, she says it does, but who tells someone you love they can't perform?

Time will tell

It sounds as if she doesn't fully believe or accept that you are ok with her extracurricular activities, thus the password changes. It is not uncommon for a wife who is caught or fears getting caught to take her activities to a deeper level of secrecy.

Keep supporting her and treat her special at each opportunity. She will eventually accept that you are ok and that she can have both her secure marriage and outside fun too.

Jaxunman said:
It sounds as if she doesn't fully believe or accept that you are ok with her extracurricular activities, thus the password changes. It is not uncommon for a wife who is caught or fears getting caught to take her activities to a deeper level of secrecy.

Keep supporting her and treat her special at each opportunity. She will eventually accept that you are ok and that she can have both her secure marriage and outside fun too.

Excellent advice. Most women seem to go through what your wife is going through when they're out fucking around with other men. I guess it's a logical reaction on their part.

But if you stay with it, it'll pay big dividends.

Thanks, Jax, Cab, will keep encouraging her.

Sounds like a dangerous game leaning more to divorce in my opinion. Honesty is hard to do and you need to be honest with her before she will be honest with you. Preface that you aren't mad but.... You suspect that she is cheating. Telling her that you still love her and explain how you understand her decision to do so, your sex lacking etc. Don't mention cuckolding at first, just leave it that you will not care what she does as long as she shares her texts, emails and you know with who she's fucking. Depending on how you want to do it, tell her you don't care that her friends think you don't know. Most important tell her you love her! Best of luck!!

Sorry I didn't see where you posted your talk. Good, now that the slate is clean, encourage her of her beauty and her sexual attraction. Be sure to help her understand that you agree that her fucking another man that she is attracted to is a good thing! The more you emphasize her attraction to other men and how much it would spice up her and your marriage, the better it will be. Best of luck Cuck