• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Things that bug your about wife with another guy? I have a few things..

• Thread startercoynchico
  • Start date

coynchico

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
well for those of you that have read my post on wifes boyfriend you know we had a guy we would play with and we ended up letting him stay with us to help him out and so my wife could have more fun..
here are a couple of things that bug me about our situation at times. alot of times they are turn ons but at times they can be annoying to me. feel free to add yours.

i wake up horny wanting to fuck her but she is tired or loose from staying up with him all night..

finding used condoms next to our bed or on the side of the tub in shower.

needing to take a shower before work but wife is in the shower getting pounded by boyfriend with bathroom door locked.

her having hickeys from him

i will add more as i think of them. And like i said most of those things turn me on too but at times can be things that annoy or bug me.

Wow, sounds like your situation is steadily progressing towards cuckolding. How soon does he leave? At least you have that to look forward to. Yes of course there are things about being a cuck that are annoying, even painful, it’s a big change from being in a vanilla marriage. In your case I would suggest asking her to cool things down with him for bit if these things annoy you too much otherwise just enjoy it an focus on the positives!

Things that annoy me about being a cuck? Well I’d like to emphasize that the positives of our relationship by far out way the negatives. Some parts of it I don’t like so much are; the inconveniences of wearing a cb, i.e. it is still sore at nights sometimes and reasonably often I loose sleep because of it, also not being able to swim in public or use a urinal. I guess it annoys me a bit that when I first agreed to wear it she said I would be allowed to get off once a week and that we would still fuck sometimes. Now it is not terribly unusual that I should go a month without being allowed to cum and we have not fucked in over a year (while she fucks him at least once a week).

Let’s see, sometimes I get sick of having to do all the household chores, especially the times when I have to listen to them fucking while I do it.

Also it is irritating that he seems treat my things as his things, i.e. if there are any beers in the house when he comes he drinks them, he borrows my car sometimes (forcing me to travel by bus) and he only returns it when it runs out of petrol. He does have his own car by the way, it’s a Skyline Godzilla and he drives it like a demon so his paycheck often isn’t enough to keep it full of gas. Ha, I’m surprised he hasn’t put me in charge of that, knock on wood!

Overall cuck relationships have negative and positive aspects, like all relationships, but when I see the smile on her face and the sparkle in her eyes after she has been with him, I know that it is fully worth it :D

Again i would have to say we are more of a hotwife couple...
as far as them staying up late playing, the wife always ask if i'd mind if she hangs out with him or stays the night with him. If i tell her no then she doesn't.
As far as the condoms laying around i know that sometimes she will have him take it off when she sux him.
its just how it is..sometimes they just get cought up in the moment and i do think at times its cus they are drinking lol..so i am not so surprised when i find a condom here or there..the marks on the neck he always says sorry for..and he is supposed to be done with school here in jun.
I made the post because i am curious about other ppls situations

Nothing bothers me about my wife and a Bull getting it on in our house or a hotel room.
Them being together, him fucking my wife's pussy, is alright with me.
My wife, his pussy. That's the best way I can describe our situations.

I would agree that you may have started out as a Hotwife couple, but from what your describing, I have to agree the relationship is morphing into more of a dominate bull/cuckold situation. He's treating everything with his needs first, and little regard to yours.

I'd say that you need to have a talk with your wife and tell her how you feel. She may or may not side with you, but you have to communicate!!

There is nothing wrong with them having a good time in a bar. Worst thing that could possibly happen is a DWI or accident. Having fun is what they are together for.

There is also nothing wrong, in my opinion, if they go bareback, and both want that.

A good Cuckold is there for the wife's happiness. If you bitch about her fun, she could eventually leave you for someone more supportive. Support what she does, make her happy.

When he tries to fuck her behind your back while you are for instance at work etc. This happened with my ex.

Put a few of your own hickeys on her - to bug him.
Slip your cock inside when she is lying on her side (her back against your chest).
Used condoms mean she won't get pregnant this month - silver lining stuff.

Get up earlier, shower before they get up. Be on your second slice of toast and coffee when they come in for breakfast. They fuck all night, so you should have had more sleep and be able to bounce out of bed.

Have you picked up any seduction tips from her lover that you could surprise her with.

The Law of Attraction says that if you focus on the annoying stuff, guess what, the list gets longer and longer and longer and longer.....get my drift?

Start a "Blessings List" which you add something to every day. Hard at first, but your mind will keep cuming up with more benefits of her lover staying over, if you are determined to keep the list growing longer and longer and longer. You can stretch your mind to the point that you may actually beg your wife to invite her lover for the weekend - because "you have become accustomed to his ways".

Embrace the positivity of cuckolding, and look for ways to thank the bulls your wife brings home - this can lift your state of happiness in amazing ways, if you are willing to look for the silver linings. It also shows your wife you care about her welfare and happiness. Find ways to praise her choice of lovers, and remind her how much happier she appears to be since she met her current bull. She will love you more because "you definitely care".

Well i think a few ppl are reading too much into this and may have not read all the posts lol..but thats ok
And yes finding the condoms is a good thing of course even though she is on the pill and supposidly he cannot have children because of a childhood accident. She hates condoms though and i do know she lets him cum in her sometimes and when that happens she usually gets the morning after pill..
And no he never over steps his bounds..he asks me if it would be ok if him and her hang out and if i say now then thats that and makes a date with another girl.
But lets not lose focus here ppl the purpose of this post was to find out things that might bug you that goes on with your wife being with another guy

Finding a used Magnum XL condom wrapper between the couch cushions after my parents have been visiting and sitting on that couch... kind of annoying.

Having to wait until her boyfriend had fucked her after her period was over before I got my turn.. kinda bugged me sometimes.

My girl purposely takes her lovers to my bars, where she knows she will be seen by my friends and they will ask me awkward questions, also when I have to see her family (who are aware of her cucking me) and they ask her how "such and such" is.

Wisdom of Saraha

coynchico said:
Well i think a few ppl are reading too much into this and may have not read all the posts lol..but thats ok
And yes finding the condoms is a good thing of course even though she is on the pill and supposidly he cannot have children because of a childhood accident. She hates condoms though and i do know she lets him cum in her sometimes and when that happens she usually gets the morning after pill..
And no he never over steps his bounds..he asks me if it would be ok if him and her hang out and if i say now then thats that and makes a date with another girl.
But lets not lose focus here ppl the purpose of this post was to find out things that might bug you that goes on with your wife being with another guy

Indeed and there can be many things which you think bug you at the time but so many wannabees on here would adore to be cucked for real and those of us who were Cucks for a long, long time now miss those little things that bugged us when we were on the receiving end. BUT now on my own again I've learned that I miss even the things that once annoyed me so much about being 'horned'.

Plus what Saraha says is so wise, look not at those things which annoy you or you'll find them and allow the negatives to grow, instead look for the positives and revel in them and use them to allow your wife more freedom to cuckold you and for you to learn how to be a better sub for her pleasure.

yea i wouldn't say i get pissed off or anything about any of this stuff lol.
Alot of what goes on in our house is definitly hot and out weight the minor stuff..
so nobody else has ever had anything happen that bugged you even just a lil?

yea before we were married my wife knew i wanted to see her have sex with another guy..my wife is the type that tries to do whatever she can to make me happy. she is an old school latina and that is the way they are raised. She does feel it is wrong to sleep with another guy because we are married and that she loves me and does not want me to be upset but i have told her its what i like and that i also like to see her trying new things since i was the her first and only guy she's been with before she got married.. I would say we have a good relationship forsure. i am older then her and i think it helps alot.

Users who are viewing this thread