• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Things have changed....

• Thread starterhorngylatina
  • Start date

horngylatina

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2011
Well, things have changed a bit. I think cuckolding might have affected our relationship in a bad way.
I don't know what to do. She says everything is fine. But she has literally had this new guy she's been seeing over everyday of the week. They smoke pot and fuck for hours. He makes her squirt. He has an 8 and half inch thick cock.

She brought him home last Friday. I pretended to sleep. They fucked for 2 hours. I liked that part , I heard her cum in a way I hadn't heard before. She really likes fucking him. He's been coming over during the day....the problem is...I feel jealous. I don't know why. But I do....do you ever get the feeling that your wife or gf could be hiding something?

I guess I may be paranoid...but things are definitely different now. I think she's chatting to him on Facebook right now. It's like he's always messaging . And she's always chatting with him.

I know I started this , I just feel like something has changed..

Has anyone else felt a bit of loss and worry? I'm so into this but now ok
Freaking out a bit.

:(
It just seems like we've went from random lovers to a big time lover she always wants to see

Please any advice would be great.

How long u been together? Have a chat with her but whatever yiu do, dont make a big deal out of it as it could take the fun of the situation away from her and he may consider her options. plan something nice like all couples should

much depends on how you set things in motions, what ground rules if any you put in place and what level of complicity, sharing and closeness there is between you and your girl.
it may be that she's crushing over him but that that will fade once the excitement of the novelty is over (though the pot really should be a big alarm bell, if it's a new thing.).. it may be she'll get over him in time..or maybe you'll all grow fond of one another and find a new dimension.. then again, there's also the chance she'll give you your marching orders and dump you in favour of the other guy.
really the only way to get a pulse on the situation and rein it in should there be a need to, is talking to her (and not her in front of him, just her).. and point out all issues and concerns. whether you wrap it up in a nice romantic evening or prefer to sit her down and have an earnest talk with her, is entirely your call.

Thanks the reply guys. I needed to hear some rational thoughts on the matter I was pretty wound up.
I love the lifestyle but it can be overwhelming.

My first and only cuckold type of experience years ago nearly pushed me to the limit. On the one hand i found it so hot to hear about this guy who was 'hotter', who got her wetter than i could etc, and i loved the intense submissive, humiliation based turn on of it all. On the other hand, outside of being turned on, I felt like an aggressive lion that needed to do everything to get rid of the other male and reclaim my territory. I'd be pacing around, feeling quite violent (i wouldnt have actually been - plus i was in another country while she was teasing me about it all).

It was so hot and i still wank about it now but it was probably too intense. We never got back together properly after it all...partly because i showed my jealousy too much one day during an argument, and partly because she eventually lost my trust by keeping things she'd done with a guy from me (likely because i had spoilt some of the fun for her by showing my jealousy).

You have to be very careful with it all. It's probably the most intense sexual experience you can have but it can spill over into other areas of your life and ruin them if you're not careful. My self esteem took a big knock.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice man. I appreciate it.

Dude. Thats what this is all about!

Thats a cuckolds dream.

I agree with LettingLindaLoose. You wanted to play the cuckold. She's enjoying herself. So...be a good cuck and let your wife enjoy herself! This is the whole reason you two got into this.

Ultimately, he's a new toy she'll enjoy for a while. But until the new car smell fades away and he isn't as exciting for her as he is now, why fuck it up on her and make her feel bad? I think the jealousy is part of the fun; thinking you've gone too far and started something you can't stop is pretty erotic. Sit back, smell the roses, enjoy feeling helpless for a while and jerk off over her naughty adventures. A cuck who's in control isn't REALLY a cuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
horngylatina said:
Well, things have changed a bit. I think cuckolding might have affected our relationship in a bad way.

That can happen...

horngylatina said:
She says everything is fine.

Is "she" your wife, a long-term LTR partner, or a woman friend you don't live with? It makes a difference...

horngylatina said:
But, she has literally had this new guy she's been seeing over every day of the week.

That's probably too much — actually, I'd say way too much — if your woman wants to preserve her relationship with you.

horngylatina said:
They smoke pot...

If your woman didn't smoke pot previously but started that with her current intense affair, that doesn't seem like a good sign.

horngylatina said:
...and fuck for hours. He makes her squirt. He has an 8-1/2 inch thick cock.

Jeez... that sounds really hot. He sounds like the lover of her dreams...

horngylatina said:
She brought him home last Friday. I pretended to sleep. They fucked for 2 hours. I liked that part , I heard her cum in a way I hadn't heard before. She really likes fucking him. He's been coming over during the day.

How is it your woman's lover manages to come to "see" her for extended fucking during the day? Is he unemployed? Is your woman also unemployed?

horngylatina said:
The problem is... I feel jealous. I don't know why, but I do...

That's hardly surprising. It sounds like your woman and her lover are completely excluding you from their sexual extravaganzas, even though they're taking place in your own home.

horngylatina said:
I guess I may be paranoid... but things are definitely different now. I think she's chatting to him on Facebook right now. It's like he's always messaging. And, she's always chatting with him.

It sounds like your woman and her lover clearly have a close and intense personal relationship in addition to an intense and highly-satisfying sexual relationship. To mention the obvious: one of the risks of establishing a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage (or LTR relationship) in which your wife or woman friend is free to date and fuck other men, while you agree to remain faithful, is that it enables her to continuously shop for a better partner so she can "trade up" (if she is so-inclined), secure in the knowledge that her man is not doing the same thing (if she trusts him). It sounds like this may be happening to you, and you are heading toward losing your woman.

On the other hand, if you have been supporting your woman and providing her with a good home so she can live, in essence, as a "woman of leisure" and fuck other men (while you work), and if her lover is unemployed or minimally employed (so if she leaves you for him she will be left with nothing, or otherwise end up with considerably less in an economic sense, perhaps including having to get a job herself), then she may... despite appearances... have no intention of leaving you.

Your posts don't include enough information to judge which of these potential outcomes seems more likely. You will need to arrange some alone-time with your woman to express your concerns and, from the nature of her responses, get a better feeling for this situation that — from your point of view (but perhaps, conceivably, not from hers) — seems to have gotten out of hand.

Last edited:
How's it going, Horngylatina? Any updates...?

You know if You pull the plug now. two things are going to happen. Both Bad. She will come back to You. But just run around behind Your back. Then What??? Ok she come's back is a regular soccer mom. You go back to life as before. How long before You get the feeling again??? And You Will Get Them. She Will Never Trust You. Think She will go thru this again with You???? She may still play behind your back. But she'll never trust You with the details.

Hope things work out for you both, we have strict rules in place so nothing gets in the way of our relationship such as never the same guy more than twice in quick succession and both discuss who my next sex buddy is etc xx

Yeah. Things aren't good. We're about to " take a break"...
We've been together 4 years...I'm pretty much devastated...
Fuck. I'm sure there are other issues too....but we were so good...she just said she gets more passion form
This other guy...I'm totally heartbroken.

Sometimes fantasy is best left in the make-believe world . I wish you luck but sadly it doesn't sound good . Red head mum has the correct idea .... rules , rules , rules (written on paper ) and stick to them .

Well, things are a bit brighter today. We talked alot, sorted alot of stuff out. She even had him over today while I was at work.
We established some new boundaries and some things we need to work on in the rest of the relationship. Alot of it has to do with me keeping my fantasy world on a leash. She still needs to feel passion and full on attraction from me. Hard lesson learned. I almost lost her. Alot to work on. But we've decided to keep the cucking going , because believe it or not...it's helping build trust and get us over it. Anyways.... Wish me luck. I'll keep this updated. Because for once I feel someone could learn that this is all too real. And can lead to some harsh outcomes. She said she loves fucking him but she still loves me. I just need to work on making her feel special outside of cuvkolding.

And yeah...we are going to iron out some tighter rules.
We've always smoked pot and had fun with sex. It makes it that much better

Her finding a guy that can fuck for hours and has a huge cock. And they have a dynamic that works..that's rare.
He works different hours... So he can fuck her while I'm at work. Today I came home and ate her pussy right after he left,

He now knows the rules and that he's just a fuck buddy.

Anyways...I'm blabbing alot.

I'll keep this updated along with our other thread with pictures

Thanks for the support guys and girls.

Maybe next post I'll have a pic of him in her.

horngylatina said:
Well, things are a bit brighter today. We talked a lot and sorted a lot of stuff out.

Sounds like things are looking up...

horngylatina said:
We established some new boundaries and some things we need to work on in the rest of [our] relationship. A lot of it has to do with me keeping my fantasy world on a leash.

OK. Your posts haven't clarified the role of your "unleashed fantasy world" in all this, but whatever works...

horngylatina said:
She still needs to feel passion and full-on attraction from me.

That may be asking a lot. Obviously, she's getting "passion and full-on attraction" from her lover — but, is it realistic for any woman to expect to get that from her husband or LTR partner full-time in a long-term relationship...?

horngylatina said:
Hard lesson learned. I almost lost her. A lot to work on...

Regardless, congratulations. It sounds like you've made a start toward rebuilding your relationship with your woman.

horngylatina said:
But we've decided to keep the cucking going , because... believe it or not... it's helping us build trust and get over it.

Sounds positive...

horngylatina said:
Wish me luck.

OK. Good luck.

horngylatina said:
She said she loves fucking him but she still loves me. I just need to work on making her feel special outside of cuckolding me. And yeah...we are going to iron out some tighter rules.

Probably wouldn't hurt. Actually, it sounds sort of essential...

horngylatina said:
We've always smoked pot and had fun with sex. It makes it that much better.

Cool...

horngylatina said:
Her finding a guy that can fuck for hours, has a huge cock, [and they have] a dynamic that works... that's rare.

Yes, probably so... particularly for a woman who's a size queen. My impression is, not all women are.

horngylatina said:
He works different hours, so he can fuck her while I'm at work.

I gather your woman's work schedule is compatible with her lover's, so that's convenient (if she works... you haven't filled in that detail).

horngylatina said:
Today I came home and ate her pussy right after he left.

Sounds like you're on the right track. Would it increase the closeness of your relationship if your woman were to make it a regular practice to queen you (mount you w/ you on your back and fuck your face) whenever her pussy is filled with her lover's cum...? If she and you think that would be a plus, you might consider investing in some queening furniture to increase the comfort and pleasure of that for both of you. See, for instance:

http://queensandkings.biz/the_history_of_queening.htm

and scroll down to "gallery." Also, you might click on "Jane's Guide" (same page, upper right) and scroll down. [Disclaimer: I am not involved with that co., do not have personal experience with their products, and gain nothing from sale of their products. I mention it because the concept seems erotic.]

horngylatina said:
He now knows the rules and that he's just a fuck buddy.

In retrospect it would have been better, evidently, for your woman to have clarified that when she first started fucking her lover; say, after the first time...

horngylatina said:
I'll keep this updated along with our other thread with pictures.

Will look forward to that. BTW, where is your other thread w/ pictures... i.e., what is the forum section and date when you started it?

horngylatina said:
Thanks for the support guys and girls.

You're welcome. Hope your woman's steamy affair continues going well for her and better for you.

Last edited:
Things are going better! Were going to find a 2 bedroom apartment. All I can say guys.. Is make it about her side of the experience just as much as yours, let her have the fling let her be passionate and spend time with her bulls. It will all work out :)

horngylatina said:
Things are going better! Were going to find a 2 bedroom apartment. All I can say guys.. Is make it about her side of the experience just as much as yours, let her have the fling, let her be passionate and spend time with her bulls. It will all work out :)

Good! Thanks for letting us know, and for your good advice.

Users who are viewing this thread