They won't let me watch them....but

• Thread starterAllen34
  • Start date
A

Allen34

My wife and her boyfriend won't let me watch them actually have sex even though I would like too. They've been having sex at our home lately even while I'm there. I stay downstairs while they go upstairs and have sex. If he stays over for the night I always sleep in the downstairs guest bedroom. I'm comfortable with the arrangement and my wife's boyfriend is becoming more and more comfortable with it too. We get along great and he's very well mannered and polite but he's aware that he's in control at our home with my wife even when I'm there. I accept that. I still am not allowed to watch them but my wife does have quite a few pictures they've taken of themselves naked and preforming various sex acts on eachother. My wife keeps the pictures under lock and key and I'm not allowed access to them without her permission. I love looking at them when I masturbate but I have to ask her to let me see them and I only get to look at them and masturbate with her watching. When I finish she gathers them all up and locks them away. I like the pics and she knows it. Her boyfriend has a very large uncut penis. She loves it. One pic is of her with his cum all over her face and in her mouth. Another is of him taking her anally..during and after. And quite a few others that are equally exciting to me. I feel somewhat humiliated by having to ask her to see these pics and then having to masturbate infront of her while I look at them but they excite me so much I accept her rules. We still have sex but not near as much as we use too. I accept that as well.

Reactions: baddy145, milfbuster and Gaezel
Allen, i would like your wife as my wife. She sounds a true, total slut. I take it you wont be able to post some pics of her on her then? Keep us informed of your wife and her boyfriend.

kev

Reactions: Gaezel
It's Saturday morning where I am now. Kevin, my wife's boyfriend, came over sort of late last night. They're still upstairs, asleep I guess. He'd said he'd be leaving this morning. If I'm lucky my wife will let me fuck her after he leaves. I'm certain her pussy will be freshly fucked too. I like looking at it like that. He leaves her pussy pretty messy sometimes. He's got a big cock and squirts LOTS of cum too. I hope I get lucky this morning after he leaves.

Reactions: Gaezel
Did you get licky then?

Allen34 said:
My wife and her boyfriend won't let me watch them actually have sex even though I would like too. They've been having sex at our home lately even while I'm there. I stay downstairs while they go upstairs and have sex. If he stays over for the night I always sleep in the downstairs guest bedroom. I'm comfortable with the arrangement and my wife's boyfriend is becoming more and more comfortable with it too. We get along great and he's very well mannered and polite but he's aware that he's in control at our home with my wife even when I'm there. I accept that. I still am not allowed to watch them but my wife does have quite a few pictures they've taken of themselves naked and preforming various sex acts on eachother. My wife keeps the pictures under lock and key and I'm not allowed access to them without her permission. I love looking at them when I masturbate but I have to ask her to let me see them and I only get to look at them and masturbate with her watching. When I finish she gathers them all up and locks them away. I like the pics and she knows it. Her boyfriend has a very large uncut penis. She loves it. One pic is of her with his cum all over her face and in her mouth. Another is of him taking her anally..during and after. And quite a few others that are equally exciting to me. I feel somewhat humiliated by having to ask her to see these pics and then having to masturbate infront of her while I look at them but they excite me so much I accept her rules. We still have sex but not near as much as we use too. I accept that as well.
U got any pics of your wife I enjoy jerking one out to her with u if yr keen