• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Tipping Point

• Thread starterchris
  • Start date

chris

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2006
I have a question that is aimed mainly at the cuckolds here who had to 'work' to get their wife to cuckold them.

What was the tipping point, the point at which your wife agreed to cuckold you?

I am thinking of putting together a blog page on advice on this subject - would just like some other peoples points of view.

Cheers - Chris

chris said:
I have a question that is aimed mainly at the cuckolds here who had to 'work' to get their wife to cuckold them.

What was the tipping point, the point at which your wife agreed to cuckold you?

I am thinking of putting together a blog page on advice on this subject - would just like some other peoples points of view.

Cheers - Chris

I would say it was when I reassured her that I genuinely had no interest in another woman. For some reason, my wife thought that my wanting her to sleep with another man was a way of opening up the door for me to also sleep with another woman. After she was reassured that my pleasure would come from her having fun and not from another woman she started to take my fantasy seriously.

Chris, I am on the same page as Confused on when my wife was fairly certain that I wasn't interested in fucking other women and I just wanted her to be able to enjoy her sexuality. We both knew that she had a very high sex drive and loved flirting with men in general and even as we talked about the posibility of her having sex with other men, I encouraged her to make her own choice and we discussed how we could possibility pull it off without anyone knowing what was going on, she didn't want it to be any men that we knew and the being my "sister" was actually her idea whenever we were around other men. Before the New Years Eve party when she took her first leap with "Willie" she had said why don't I be your married "sister" tonight because nobody will know me. GTR

i agree with both the above . i also assured my wife that im not interested in other women and i want to see her being with guys.
that workout for me

Reactions: toolman2c
Chris you have received good advice, but not sure answered your question

This is a very delicate subject, and you have to be prepared for some unfavoriable results. Some women will never accept this life style and you will have to make a decision to stay or go. That seems to be necessary often in this life style. First she has to want to have another man, and do not think for a second all white women want a Black Man, just not so, know you wife, if very important. If she is a true Christian and very concerned about family, social approval, well odds not good. Did you have sex before marriage, for the older cucks, and was she pregnant when you married her?
Did she have sex with others before you? If she has always been a goody two shoes, you have to find someone/something that will entice her to have sex. What is in it for her? A women will often fuck her boss if she thinks it will give her a better positon. The woman who married young and did not experience much sex before marriage may well want an opportunity to explore the wild side.

The realization that you have no desire for sex with another female has been gone into in depth before. But it is hard to explain to her that you desire to have sex with another male, if that is the case. In any case things in your marriage will never be the same. Property, money, position all play an important role, women are not nearly as dependant on men as they once were so often the male does not start from an advantagious position as he once did.

[/What was the tipping point, the point at which your wife agreed to cuckold you?

The tipping point is when you discover what she desires and whats in it for her. What you want is not important

Buy her sexy clothes, tell her tan lines are not attratctive to you. Make sure she has the sexiest clothes and free time to go out. She must know you support her no matter what.U]

Attachments

• 895.jpg
    895.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 216
  • 100_0000.jpg
    100_0000.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 189
  • 654.jpg
    654.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 199
  • 3336.jpg
    3336.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 197
  • 789.jpg
    789.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 198
Thanks for some good advice. She does already cuck me mimi (great pics by the way) and no we are not christian and yes she likes a lot of sex. However my experience is different - I still want to sleep with other women and guys and I think she knows it. However, the deal is she can and I can't - and I would hate to do anything to risk her stopping the cuckolding lifestyle.

exactly said chris. " she can but i cant" that the tipping point for cuckolding for us

hummmmm

The tipping point i would say was when she said yes to a 3some but she got to pick out the guy.It wasw a good friend that had been dieing to get in her pants for years.

Users who are viewing this thread