• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Reason You're A Cuck!!!

• Thread starterCalifornication
  • Start date

Californication

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2008
I haven't really ever heard this before on a cuckold site.

This is the reason I love being a cuck and the reason it makes my marriage amazing...

I am not a fat dude with a little dick. In-fact I am pretty average. I have a decent size dick and I really have had a lot of girls love me.

I have been married for 5 years now. I and my wife are both 26 years old and we are both attractive... My wife is gorgeous!

We've been doing this in one way or another for about 3 years now... We've had a lot of threesomes both MMF and Mff and as i write this she is on a date by herself with a hot guy.

The real reason for it all in our marriage is... every time she comes back home... every time she chooses to be with me again... IS OUR FIRST DATE all over again.

we are married with kids but, we a are dating too. It's amazing. I get to love her in a new way every time she choses to be with me.

It's not for everyone but, if you can hang it makes your marriage unbelievable,,, It makes me feel like I'm back in high school every time she returns!

It takes a lot of honesty and a lot of confidence but, if you can hang do it.... For Real!!

By the way...

Click on my profile to check out our pics ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
One More Thing...

also, one more thing...

You can't do it unless you are really really in love with your wife...

Do you love your wife enough to let her have sex with a man who has a better body than you just so she can get a real good fuck???

If you can't handle that than don't even try.

I do love how you expressed this. That is very much how we feel - when Sue comes home and is mine again - it is very much as you said - like each time is a first-date.
Very interesting way of expressing how that time feels together.

I am a chuck because I really love my wife. If I didn't agree to her getting fucked by other men she would leave me. She told me so. She said that she needs to be sexually satisfied and that I am not capable of doing it. My cock is way to small & I know it. I am not fat just not well indowed. Missey has an insatable appetite for sex.

Californication,

Thanks for your rationale re. the advantages of hot wife / cuckold husband marriages. My impression is, you have it right. You say nothing about how you handle your wife (and you) taking lovers vis-a-vis your children, but I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that if parents handle this honestly as a normal aspect of life, instead of treating it as something shameful that must be lied about and "covered up;" something that's always a source of tension and conflict between them, then their children are likely to grow up with healthy attitudes toward sexuality in a broad sense and, in particular, with healthy attitudes toward women's sexuality.

Missey's Sissy,

I've enjoyed your posts and your descriptions of your wife's high sexuality, her erotic adventures and your relationship with her. I'm puzzled, however, by your invention of a new word to describe yourself: a "chuck." Often, the definitions of informal words or abbreviations used on-line can be found by googling (for example) "definition of 'chuck' ". In the case of your new word, here's what comes up:

- throw carelessly; "chuck the ball."
- throw away; "Chuck these old notes."
- chow: informal terms for a meal.
- pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin.
- the part of a forequarter from the neck to the ribs and including the shoulder blade.
- vomit: eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night."
- a holding device consisting of adjustable jaws that center a workpiece in a lathe or center a tool in a drill.

Would you be willing to enlighten us as to your reason(s) for substituting a word that commonly has meanings other than "a man with an unfaithful wife" for the word that describes your marital status, "cuckold"?

BTW, if one googles "chuckold" the only thing that comes up related to your marital status is, "do you mean 'cuckold'?"

Regarding your post:

Missey's sissy said:
.... If I didn't agree to [my wife] getting fucked by other men she would leave me. She told me so. She said that she needs to be sexually satisfied and that I am not capable of doing it. .... Missey has an insatable appetite for sex.

It's very cool that you accept your wife's high sexuality and her need to fuck other men, and that you not only love her despite this but (apparently) because of this.

Anyway, your description of your marital status fits the classic definition of a cuckold, so thanks in advance for any light you can shed on your need to invent a new word to describe yourself.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Californication,

Thanks for your rationale re. the advantages of hot wife / cuckold husband marriages. My impression is, you have it right. You say nothing about how you handle your wife (and you) taking lovers vis-a-vis your children, but I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that if parents handle this honestly as a normal aspect of life, instead of treating it as something shameful that must be lied about and "covered up;" something that's always a source of tension and conflict between them, then their children are likely to grow up with healthy attitudes toward sexuality in a broad sense and, in particular, with healthy attitudes toward women's sexuality.

Missey's Sissy,

I've enjoyed your posts and your descriptions of your wife's high sexuality, her erotic adventures and your relationship with her. I'm puzzled, however, by your invention of a new word to describe yourself: a "chuck." Often, the definitions of informal words or abbreviations used on-line can be found by googling (for example) "definition of 'chuck' ". In the case of your new word, here's what comes up:

- throw carelessly; "chuck the ball."
- throw away; "Chuck these old notes."
- chow: informal terms for a meal.
- pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin.
- the part of a forequarter from the neck to the ribs and including the shoulder blade.
- vomit: eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night."
- a holding device consisting of adjustable jaws that center a workpiece in a lathe or center a tool in a drill.

Would you be willing to enlighten us as to your reason(s) for substituting a word that commonly has meanings other than "a man with an unfaithful wife" for the word that describes your marital status, "cuckold"?

BTW, if one googles "chuckold" the only thing that comes up related to your marital status is, "do you mean 'cuckold'?"

Regarding your post:

It's very cool that you accept your wife's high sexuality and her need to fuck other men, and that you not only love her despite this but (apparently) because of this.

Anyway, your description of your marital status fits the classic definition of a cuckold, so thanks in advance for any light you can shed on your need to invent a new word to describe yourself.

—Custer

Actually it's because I am a terrible speller and I don't usually bother with spell check. Sorry for the confussion.

Missey's sissy said:
Actually it's because I am a terrible speller and I don't usually bother with spell check. Sorry for the confussion.

:D I'm glad you sorted that out - if you wife 'cucks' you or 'chucks' you, they are two totally different things. ;)

I am a cuckold because it makes Ms. Catwoman happy. And it makes her love me more every time she "cheats" on me.

No women needs to get married, she has the right to negotiate her "terms of marriage to you". If she stays single, she can fuck as many guys as she likes, whenever she likes and as many times as she likes.

A marriage should make a wife happier, but in reality her love life suffers by giving up her many lovers on her wedding day.........so a "nice husband" makes up for this "deficiency" and encourages her to mate with the "bull of the day".

If a husband has plenty of cock power, then she will keep asking for sex, but most men begin losing their testosterone from age 18, and by 65 it has dropped to 25%. I doubt whether any husband can provide enough sexual quality and quantity once his testosterone levels drop below 60% - so plenty of bulls is ALWAYS THE ANSWER.

A cuck says, "YES TO BULLS".

A macho husband says:-

........."I WILL THUMP ANY GUY WHO LOOKS IN YOUR DIRECTION.

Does not need a university degree to work out whether cuck or macho husband cares about his wife the most?

A macho man is big, tough, and wants his way, but he is INSECURE and fears a TAKEOVER OF HIS WIFE BY ANOTHER MACHO MAN, so he watches his trophy wife like a hawk, because he knows other guys will run their eyes all over his girl. His sperm production is in "competition mode against a better lover". His daily spunk production increases rapidly if he notices another man lusting to get in his wife's panties. Just takes a "look" from a stranger, and his self-esteem and manhold is always under threat. Problem is he knows that if he leaves town for a few days, another guy will take his place within a few hours......his wife won't stay on the shelf.....she is a prize other guys want URGENTLY and will make it a game to "bed her behind her husband's back" and she won't mind the least little bit, because her husband is an asshole.

Two things come to mind regarding the rationale. First, and obviously, it is hotter than the surface of the sun...am I right? If each party is showing basic respect and no one is being abused physically, or otherwise, very few 'lifestyle' phenomena come close to it. I should distinguish between consensual overt humiliation/denial/condom rules etc. and any party slapping or punching another regardless of who in the triad (or more). The video evidence of this is apparent in the Pakistani woman who was beaten because she went out without her husband. Even in TV land, it shocks the conscience. Claiming to idealize women and put them on a pedestal creates unrealistic expectations, as Saraha just stated. This is true of other relationships too. If company X wants to despoil wild lands in pursuit of profitable mineral resources they hire a P.R. firm to broadcast ad infinitum that 'Company X' cares deeply for the environment. Blah. Blah. Blah. I also don't personally find castration or other mutilation scenarios even remotely tittilating. But I cannot live other's lives.

The second thing that comes to mind is the dynamic tension between 'traditional values' versus the urge for freedom of expression. Marriage being defined as between a man and a woman (singular and exclusive). It may be outside the cuckold frame of reference but show me one man who considers himself a genuine or wannabe who does not have a roving eye for other hot women. In the Victorian era, sex didn't 'exist'...in conversation anyhow. The free love (sound familiar?) Sixties and the internet age with it's accompanying Republican Religious fundamentalist counterrevolutions opened up big juicy cans of worms. Cuckoldry goes hand in hand with the liberation of women. Women do not have to fit the cookie cutter mold of Suzie Homemaker. Not all men have to 'be' John Wayne; God rest his soul.

And there you have it.

@Missy's Sissy: Confussion is defined as inhibiting thermonukular energy production. Never mind, we'll have you diagramming sentences soon. Just kidding...or, maybe 'not'?!?

Users who are viewing this thread