• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The next step, need a woman's perspective

undercuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2014
My wife is in charge. 2 years ago, I approached her with the idea of wife led marriage. She agreed. It was hard at first, but she took to her role fairly well. She makes all major decisions and disciplines me when I need it. I obey her and do most of the housework. In discussions of our roles, I pointed out that as a dominant wife with a subservient husband, she has the right and authority to have any kind of sexual encounter she desires. This includes with other people, of which she would only need to tell me, but not require my permission. She was skeptical and reacted negatively. So I backed off and let it sink in for a while. I made somewhat innocuous comments over the months and suggested things like as a fun night, we go to a bar and I could watch while men approach her. I tell her frequently when she is bored or has free time apart from me that she needs a boyfriend. None of these comments seemed to meet with any response but a sardonic one.

A good seed has been planted, however. Recently, my wife has suggested that she is not opposed to cuckolding me. Yes, we do now use the word cuckold on occasion. She says she likes the idea that if it became a possibility, she has no restrictions from having another lover. She says maybe someday. I call that quite a change of heart! She obviously has been thinking about it.

Now the obstacles, of which I currently face two.

1) She has asked a question I have not been able to answer thus far. I have defused the thought that my motive is ultimately to have an affair myself. So then she is curious why I would want her to hop in the sack with other men when she feels so territorial over me. She has told me she would kill any woman I had an affair with. Not sure she would go that far, but she would be PISSED! I know what these reasons are. It is very complex. I have read the articles and blogs. I have though on it long and hard. I understand very well.

The sexual component: Her desirability to me would increase with her dalliances. I am very visually stimulated, seeing and hearing her in the throes of passion is delightful; having front row seats or 2nd hand accounting of her pleasures would be fantastic!

Psychological: I am submissive. I enjoy her dominance. It is my nectar. I enjoy being humiliated by her, even in front of my own family. I like it when she is mean to me. Being fussed at for not following directions, going over her knee, etc. I see it as an act of love. What better way for her to express her dominance (and thereby her love) than to give away to others what she promised me in vows? What better way to show my submission to her than to accept my role sexually as secondary to any man she chooses to lay with?

Emotional: I need her presence and her communication. I know these things would increase if she were to cuckold me. We are totally in love. No predisclosed sexual act on her part would ever damage my vision of her, my trust in her. Increases in contact and communication would yield greater intimacy. My jealousy, which I know would be sharp, would make me strive to serve her better, to please her more. Again, improved marital relations. I think she could forsake intercourse with me altogether if she were cuckolding me and I would consider myself extremely lucky to be loved by such an extraordinary woman.

I think you see I have a good handle on it. How then do I express this to her? I believe she would not accept the concept of relationship building via her extramarital affairs. I think she might see these explanations as contrived. Canned, to feed her 1/2 truths aiming only to satisfy my own fantasies.

2) I am short. But not where it matters. Size isn't everything they say. However, in this case it definitely is a concern. Flaccid, I already match a low end average erect penis. Near 10" length, 2" girth. I'm sure there are men more well endowed, but percentages suggest that nearly 100 men would need to be in the room with me to make that a reality. My wife knows this. She asks why would she take another lover? I am not stingy. I give of myself to her and focus on her freely. The likely scenario has her laying with someone less endowed, a lateral move at best. Penetration isn't everything, but I also willingly do what she likes in that regard as well.

Are there any ladies here who can give me some insight? What is the approach that will have her wanting to take the next step to enhancing our marriage?

10 inches long flaccid??? and I assume 2 inches across (not girth, which would be a pencil dick lol). I would love to meet you ;)
My hubby really opened me up to taking on new partners, and it was simply a matter of asking me enough times, and reassuring me that it is a 1-way street (I get any cock I desire, but he only gets my pussy). I too was sceptical at first, however, we trust each other, and with time, I understood why he enjoys seeing me with another man. I think any sexually active woman likes the idea of experimenting, and with enough encouragement and assurances, will eventually agree, as I did. I asked my partner to find the first guy, to be sure that he was truly into this. Of course, having fun along the way, with activites such as flashing in public, getting her to wear sooooo very sheer clothing, and the best one of all...a naked full body nude nuru oil massage by a guy really opened the gateway...to my pussy ;) Just keep gently offering...I am sure she will cum around!

Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, I see my writing was a bit misleading. Your assumption is correct and I meant 4.5" flaccid, 10" erect.

Users who are viewing this thread