• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

the nerdier type of wifes: secretaries, teachers, speckies, ...

alphacock

alpha cock taking care of wives and couples
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2019
Switzerland
I'm a 40y old Alpha Bull specialized in the nerdier type of wifes: Secretaries, teachers, speckies, tech ladies, business women, ...
If you've got such a wife at home, drop me a line - we migth have some hot conversations (and hopefully more).
Best, Marc

Reactions: CptNemo61, bibetahub and Custer Laststand
alphacock said:
I'm a 40 yr-old Alpha Bull specializing in the nerdier types of wives: secretaries, teachers, speckies, tech ladies, business women, ... —Best, Marc
Excellent. There's no relationship, to my knowledge, between the "nerdiness" of a married woman's profession and the strength of her sexuality, so most likely you are hunting in fertile territory. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

Reactions: alphacock
There's always something hot in my idea when a woman is wearing a bit nerdy collegestyle clothes and glasses. At the psychiatric clinic i work we have a new psychiatrist, she's in her early 30's with very decent short black hair and cloathing. She last time we worked together had her glasses on, wearing a skirt with dark thick pantyhose and a white shirt. Looked so hot i would have loved to pulled her pantyhose down and fuck her against the desk.
In 2 weeks we have a nightshift together as medical psychiatric supervisors. Love to know more about her and see if she into something. Saw her smile when she caught me checking her out.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, alphacock, Manwaife and 1 other person
Keesnl said:
There's always something hot in my idea when a woman is wearing a bit nerdy collegestyle clothes and glasses. At the psychiatric clinic i work we have a new psychiatrist, she's in her early 30's with very decent short black hair and cloathing. She last time we worked together had her glasses on, wearing a skirt with dark thick pantyhose and a white shirt. Looked so hot i would have loved to pulled her pantyhose down and fuck her against the desk.
In 2 weeks we have a nightshift together as medical psychiatric supervisors. Love to know more about her and see if she into something. Saw her smile when she caught me checking her out.
She was probably hiding a vibrating dildo up her arse - a clinical, professional demeanour on the outside, but a quivering mess under her skirt...

Reactions: toolman2c, Manwaife and Keesnl
Biscoito said:
Does Pearl fit this group?

Yes! Oh hell yes!

Be sure her glasses are beng covered with cum. Would even let her keep her topclothing on, would just remove her skirt. Fuck her hard and cream her face

Last edited:
tinydicklett said:
She was probably hiding a vibrating dildo up her arse - a clinical, professional demeanour on the outside, but a quivering mess under her skirt...

Most of the times it's a very stressful job, speacially when being in a first respons team. People sometimes are brought in by 2 to once even 6 police officers when being admitted against their will. Most of the time extremely and dangerously ( for themselves mostly ) psychotic and very often triggered by a huge amount of drugs or alcohol. So when it's calmer that night these patients are in their rooms ( or in separation ) and we have a moment to relax and for paperwork. That times for me anyway are moments still having adrealine running thru and destress from keeping calm and quickly reacting. Always boner time for me, some kind of physological respons i think. In the years i'm doing this there were alway nurses or therapists / psychiatrists who even when being hugely professional had the same feeling. ( specially nurses, also they love to fuck higher up. Don't know why but they do )
In the years before being a medical professianal i was in the Army ( quick intervention and operations, like US seal and Delta. we also trained and worked in the US and middle east with these guys ). After a adrealine rush job and destress and debrief, was always looking for a hard fuck. US medical staff women, israely girls and specially nurses from organisations who do charity are great fuckbuddies. They know the stress and love to let it all out for a moment. Once had a israely girl who fucked so crazy hot, we did it three times in a row and my dick felt bruised afterwards.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Oh man,
You’ve described my wife in a nutshell
55 years old and still plays Dungeons and dragons with her friends once a month
Loves doctor who, and Star Trek /Star Wars
Comic cons, Ren fairies and all that
Lol

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Keesnl
My wife Helen works in an office, so the clothes match the dress code.

IMG_0598sm1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, buds13, laury and 3 others
Deviant dad said:
Oh man,
You’ve described my wife in a nutshell
55 years old and still plays Dungeons and dragons with her friends once a month
Loves doctor who, and Star Trek /Star Wars
Comic cons, Ren fairies and all that
Lol
You forgot to say she also loves big hard dicks and spreading her wet pussy?? :p

Reactions: Deviant dad
Keesnl said:
You forgot to say she also loves big hard dicks and spreading her wet pussy?? :p
Thought that was implied

• Love
Reactions: Keesnl
manager

i00154T.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Funtimess, Valentinolow, toolman2c and 7 others
Manwaife said:
My wife Helen works in an office, so the clothes match the dress code.

IMG_0598sm1.jpg
Naughty girl - bet she loves bending over to retrieve files when she knows the guys are watching...

Reactions: Valentinolow
Reactions: Manwaife
My innocent gf

Diya00134.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Valentinolow, Custer Laststand, toolman2c and 6 others
Catboy said:
My innocent gf

Diya00134.JPG
Dirty girl - bet she doesn't wear panties either...

Reactions: Catboy
tinydicklett said:
Dirty girl - bet she doesn't wear panties either...
you are absolutely right!

Reactions: tinydicklett
Reactions: Catboy
Keesnl said:
Most of the times it's a very stressful job, speacially when being in a first respons team. People sometimes are brought in by 2 to once even 6 police officers when being admitted against their will. .......
All that is very interesting. Thanks for shedding some light on what you actually do (and have done) for a living, Keesnl. And, I agree that sex is a good way of relieving stress.

newMILF said:
Teachers right up there as naughtiest "good girls" on the planet...in secret/behind closed doors dirty as hell.
A teacher I once had a hot sexual relationship with for about a year commented, at one point, that woman teachers tend to be good in bed because they're accustomed to sensing and responding to the needs of others. I did not disagree with her.

Last edited:
for sure ncar here Raliegh Durham, teachers and nurses are sensing

Users who are viewing this thread